Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! (4391 Views)

Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Assets In New Photos / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by danimodd(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Her name has simply been given as Sanchoka.

See more photos here : http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/09/tanzanian-model-with-biggest-bum-in.html?m=1

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin

Chaaaaiii!!!

Werris the UKWU BOIZ & VASELINE CREW? Oga, Omo, Oya food don served ooo..come and grab a bite grin

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by unlimitedsoundz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Me right now grin :

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin
Ukwu is divine grin
Ukwu island grin
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
is that all?..
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
is that all?..
shocked what more do you want
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by abelprice(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nthn new.... have seen bigger.... undecided...
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by ucnwafor(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kai! okokobioko!
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lefulefu femieddy lunch is ready cheesy
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked what more do you want
you know I'm Oliver twist cheesy
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

you know I'm Oliver twist cheesy
shocked Oliver what?
I don't know o, please can you explain cheesy
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked Oliver what? I don't know o, please can you explain cheesy
hahahaha..I no see front naawcheesy
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Diegostan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chisos, (covers dick).. shocked
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
when you remove all the bling/filters etc, you are left with the picture below of this gal.... and to tell you the truth, there is nothing to write home about (haba , see them huge legs!!!!).

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Jacktheripper: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Poo house
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaaiii!!!

Werris the UKWU BOIZ & VASELINE CREW? Oga, Omo, Oya food don served ooo..come and grab a bite grin

shocked
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha..I no see front naawcheesy
bad girl grin
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
bad girl grin
lol. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Skinni(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na so
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by NigerDeltan(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omo! see wetin dey make married men commit adultery
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by FemiEddy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu femieddy lunch is ready cheesy
I and Lefulefu are planning on going to Tanzania soon, strictly business o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Lalas247(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

I and Lefulefu are planning on going to Tanzania soon, strictly business o grin grin
Make sure you strap up . I don't trust those bishes grin need u back with ur 3rd leg intact cry

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by FemiEddy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Make sure you strap up . I don't trust those bishes grin need u back with ur 3rd leg intact cry
grin Dont worry, It would be as if nothing ever happened grin
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Lalas247(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

grin Dont worry, It would be as if nothing ever happened grin
Lols wts up
U no even shout me since ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by FemiEddy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lols wts up
U no even shout me since ... undecided
Mamacita wink , sorry dear, gat Issues wif my mobile, will mail u now cool

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Lalas247(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

Mamacita wink , sorry dear, gat Issues wif my mobile, will mail u now cool
Aite cool

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Bellfun(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Ukwu is divine grin
Ukwu island grin

Hahahaha....abeg kindly define the term "ukwu island" ?
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bellfun:

Hahahaha....abeg kindly define the term "ukwu island" ?
that picture is the perfect description bro
What more do you need grin
Re: Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Bum In Africa Revealed! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmmm cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Men, Big Butt And Big Boobs. What Is The Problem? / Man Gushes About Getting Engaged By Boyfriend (photos/video) / Lady Hails How Men Ooze Sexiness Without Revealing Their Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.