Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless (5984 Views)

HELP! My Cousin Is About To Get Married To A Sickle Cell Patient / How My Cousin Lost Weight In One Week No Exercise Or Strict Deit / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Tarmpa: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2010
Dear naira landers,I have a cousin who's really very beautiful but shapeless, I mean she neither have buttocks nor hips at all,Pls i need your advice on the kind of drugs or exercises she can do to become shapely, She's as worried as i am too,she even told me last night that a friend of hers told her to be sleeping arround as that will help solve the problem, but did u think so? i'm just scared of her flirtn arround since she's all i've got after loosing my Aunt ie her mum to the cold hands of death eight years ago. Pls i need your advice.   [sub][/sub]
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by nellaluv(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
^ ^ shocked shocked shocked say d truth, u're d one dat is shapeless, no one would bite u lol
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Nezed(f): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
@nellaluv,
Does it really matter?

@Poster,
Funny.
That said, i dont think there are excercises to enlarge the buttocks or hips as most exercises are to 'Firm up' or reduce those body parts. So, if your Cousin has a firm and proportionate upper body, she is good to go! She should work towards maintaining a healthy body.
Shapelessness arises most often when their is a disproportion btwn the upper and lower body, like say, protruding tummy, flabby arms, etc. She can be a slim-straight(without curves) Girl and that aint a bad Fin.

Btw, advice your cousin that Flirting around would do MORE damage than good.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
You need to let us talk.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Tarmpa: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
Thanks to you all for your suggestions,and as for you who think i'm the one that's shapeless, sorry to disapoint u, I'm not even a girl,but a guy engaged to be married 3rd of next month.It's just that any time my babe come arround to visit,i cant help but notice the huge difference between the shapes.Though my cousin is facially prettier but her shape made her so unatractive that if all guys were like me,then none would have ever looked her way, since i always like babes with big round butts like d one i'll be wedding on the 3rd of next month.Thanks all the same,any more suggestions pls?.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Scooby1(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2010
Butt implant will help wink
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by beingme(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2010
Scooby1:

have u thought of the side effect?
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by yjay(f): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2010
Scooby1:

or the cost?
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster

she shapeless reach this person?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/233511_Naijas_Best_jpgae8c08c5047d3ead4cfb541affc6e8d1

then i feel for her embarassed sad
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by honeric01(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Dominique,
abeg stop that, you want to make me hate women abi? angry, that pix no bi am at all.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
honeric01:

@Dominique,
  abeg stop that, you want to make me hate women abi? angry, that pix no bi am at all.

you mean 1 pic will make you hate the entire woman folks. . .chei we don suffer o!! tongue

let me put ma 2 kobo on the topic sha.
who will like you will like you and who will hate you will hate you, shape or no shape. she should just accept herself for who she is.
i used to feel self-conscious about my gaped dentition. vowed to close those gaps when i'm chanced. but now i've accepted them (still dont like them tho sad)
@poster
self acceptacne is the best solution i can suggest for her. you can also show her the pic in my previous post so she can so pe tie (feel better about herself)
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by honeric01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
dominique:

you mean 1 pic will make you hate the entire woman folks. . .chei we don suffer o!! tongue

let me put ma 2 kobo on the topic sha.
who will like you will like you and who will hate you will hate you, shape or no shape. she should just accept herself for who she is.
i used to feel self-conscious about my gaped dentition. vowed to close those gaps when i'm chanced. but now i've accepted them (still dont like them tho sad)
@poster
self acceptacne is the best solution i can suggest for her. you can also show her the pic in my previous post so she can so pe tie (feel better about herself)

u no say na play i dey play when i said women tongue, anyways sha, that girl 4 dat pix na die, wetin she chop reach like that? if my daughter bi like this, she no go chop for 1 year.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Tarmpa: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
Che! Dominique, what's that? Is it a maloo or an elephant,or eemm, hmn may be a gorrila! because if that is a human being, then she don kpemeo ooo, ah!, Hehehehe. grin
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by dominique(f): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
honeric01:

u no say na play i dey play when i said women tongue, anyways sha, that girl 4 dat pix na die, wetin she chop reach like that? if my daughter bi like this, she no go chop for 1 year.

Tarmpa:

Che! Dominique, what's that? Is it a maloo or an elephant,or eemm, hmn may be a gorrila! because if that is a human being, then she don kpemeo ooo, ah!, Hehehehe. grin

you guys wickeeed oooo!!! na person wifey be that tongue
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by agathamari(f): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2010
poster hips and butt are determined by your hip bones, nothing short of implants can change that. she can if she so chooses do excersise to enlarge her gluts thus creating a larger butt, though not always significantly
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Tarmpa: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
agathamari:

poster hips and butt are determined by your hip bones, nothing short of implants can change that. she can if she so chooses do excersise to enlarge her gluts thus creating a larger butt, though not always significantly
Wao! thanks,are you trying to say that exercise can really do the magic? Pls can you enlighten me of such exercises? Seems there's hope! Pls friends,any of you who's aware of any of these exercises can also let me know too.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
We arent all destined to look like coca cola bottles. As long as she isnt overweight, she is good. She'll find love. She'll find someone who isnt as superficial as you (I mean no insult). If shes got a beautiful face, tell her. Leave the things she cant control alone.

How old is she?

BTW- quit comparing her to your girl.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
Squats and lunges should sort out her hips, thighs and glutes.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

BTW- quit comparing her to your girl.

Aint that the truth, we all come in different shapes and sizes.
Re: Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless by agathamari(f): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
Tarmpa:

Wao! thanks,are you trying to say that exercise can really do the magic? Pls can you enlighten me of such exercises? Seems there's hope! Pls friends,any of you who's aware of any of these exercises can also let me know too.
squats and lunges are great ways to do this and require no excersise equipment as is walking up and down stairs repetativly. there are many gym machines also available if you have the resources

(1) (Reply)

Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre / Any Cure For Quick Discharge In Men? / Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.