Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,491 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? (2384 Views)

Are You An Atheist Or Anti-christian?? / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Today,I read a post on the front page which was meant to deride, insult and make mockery of the Christian faith. Nairaland is a platform that many people usually visit, members and nonmembers alike. If a Christian should give details on the controversial way the founder of Islam was poisoned by a Jewish woman before he succumbed to his poison and died such a post may never reach the front page, the reason being that the forum takes some people as sacred cows. I know this my post will probably be removed or hidden. May God continue to help us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by elderhimself(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
without debates
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Prognose: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
There was a lot of outrage about that topic but the thread has been removed.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Niflheim(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
@op,

Can you explain this verse in your "holey book"?.....................................................................THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Is that verse not making mockery of other people?

@op,

Do you recognize this song?

"ALL OTHER GODS, NA SO SO YEYE!!! EVERY OTHER GOD, NA SO SO YEYE!!!"

How do you think Muslims and Sango worshippers will feel about this your song?

@op,

I have met quite a few "traditionalists" here on Nairaland. How do you think they will feel about this wonderful christian track?

"BABALAWO POWER?!!! POWERLESS POWER!!! OGBONI POWER?!!! POWERLESS POWER!!!"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Prognose:

the topic is on front-page kindly take a look again, this is a very biased forum
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
elderhimself:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS without debates
It shows that the forum is biased
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Can you explain this verse in your "holey book"?.....................................................................THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART, THERE IS NO BLAH BLAH BLAH"

@op,

@op,

I have met quite a few "traditionalists" here on Nairaland. How do you think they will feel about this wonderful christian track?

You should have a rethink bro, I wonder if u have found any violent Christian, Jesus preached love and peace to all

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yes!

Look for this thread, I believe it answers your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/4071652/petition-against-religious-insensitivity-nairaland
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by SOFTENGR: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why is there only Islam for Islam on Nairaland?
It's high time Lala gives us other sections like Christian for Christian, Sango for Sango, Atheist for Atheist, Buddhist for Buddhist, etc. Otherwise, I'm leaving nairaland...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by SOFTENGR: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

@op,

@op,

Those who sing these songs are fake, they're not Christians.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by PastorAIO: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

You should have a rethink bro, I wonder if u have found any violent Christian, Jesus preached love and peace to all

The world is full of violent christians and the history of the world is full of violent christians inflicting violence on others, both christians and non-christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by PastorAIO: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Please, where can we find the non-fake christians?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Yes!

Look for this thread, I believe it answers your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/4071652/petition-against-religious-insensitivity-nairaland

they have hidden the petition oh
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Prognose: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

the topic is on front-page kindly take a look again, this is a very biased forum

Sorry, what I meant was that the thread protesting the thread on front page has been deleted. I'm shocked in fact. This actually proves that Nairaland is Antichristian.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by obisco4u: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
There is nothing anti-chtistian about Nairaland. Nairaland is just a platform, and thanks to this platform, many have come to discover truth about christainity. It is nothing but a deception. A way to control gulible minds and trun them to from people to sheeples.
So please don't come here to discredit someone's hardwork because you find some posts offensive to your SCAM religion.
By the way, if you are a christain, then WTF are you doing on Nairaland? Aren't you supposed to be evangelising your SCAM religion to get new sheeples in the field?
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by adepeter2027(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:

Open ya window on Sunday morning, lots of violent CHRISTIANS disturbing us with SPEAKERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by NairalandSARS: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

@op,

@op,

when I was in primary school it used to be

"ECKANKAR POWER YEYE POWER.."

The thing bin dey pain me wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by NairalandSARS: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Why is there only Islam for Islam on Nairaland?
It's high time Lala gives us other sections like Christian for Christian, Sango for Sango, Atheist for Atheist, Buddhist for Buddhist, etc. Otherwise, I'm leaving nairaland...

Christianity is not a religion but a personal realationship with God. So why do you need a separate section?

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by PastorAIO: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Anybody that wants a religious section of their own should threaten to blow up Nairaland and to kill Seun and all his family, and then they might have a chance if Seun takes the threats seriously. After all this is what the moslems did.

As for the Hypocrites (aka christians) that complain about being under attack, I don't know why bullies hate the taste of their own medicine so much. Who doesn't know that the most obnoxiously intrusive faith in Nigeria has been christianity for the last 30 years at least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by PastorAIO: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Christianity is not a religion but a personal realationship with God. So why do you need a separate section?

Are you suggesting that as it is a 'personal relationship' then they are supposed to go to the Romance Section to discuss their personal relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
PastorAIO:

Are you suggesting that as it is a 'personal relationship' then they are supposed to go to the Romance Section to discuss their personal relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Hier(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
just watch

Oam4j come and create section for Christians oooo
grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Raphael81:
Today,I read a post on the front page which was meant to deride, insult and make mockery of the Christian faith. Nairaland is a platform that many people usually visit, members and nonmembers alike. If a Christian should give details on the controversial way the founder of Islam was poisoned by a Jewish woman before he succumbed to his poison and died such a post may never reach the front page, the reason being that the forum takes some people as sacred cows. I know this my post will probably be removed or hidden. May God continue to help us. Amen

Lol. Another Christian cry baby thread.

Join the queue nigga. I'll drink ur tears
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by 1Sharon(f): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Prognose:

Hmmm..what topic is he talking about?
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
obisco4u:
There is nothing anti-chtistian about Nairaland. Nairaland is just a platform, and thanks to this platform, many have come to discover truth about christainity. It is nothing but a deception. A way to control gulible minds and trun them to from people to sheeples.
So please don't come here to discredit someone's hardwork because you find some posts offensive to your SCAM religion.
By the way, if you are a christain, then WTF are you doing on Nairaland? Aren't you supposed to be evangelising your SCAM religion to get new sheeples in the field?

I will write on something tomorrow
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
adepeter2027:

Open ya window on Sunday morning, lots of violent CHRISTIANS disturbing us with SPEAKERS

Then what do u say about the Muslims
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Another locked and hidden thread on the way. I'm totally non religious and worship no god but I have to admit inequality when I see it. What happened this morning g was completely unfair.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by frank317: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Lol... Tell more

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol. Another Christian cry baby thread.
Join the queue nigga. I'll drink ur tears

Are u a pagan?
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Raphael81(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Prognose:

Sorry, what I meant was that the thread protesting the thread on front page has been deleted. I'm shocked in fact. This actually proves that Nairaland is Antichristian.

It is well bro
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by geoworldedu: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

@op,

@op,

when Christians find trouble and you retaliate, hell will be let lose cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! / The Best Times To Burn Your Candles To Attract What You Want / This Is How To Download The Sermons Of Apostle Christian Nwoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.