Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? (2399 Views)

Are You An Atheist Or Anti-christian?? / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by doctorbabs(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
CHRISTIANITY- A RELIGION BUILT ON DECEIT AND RIDING ON DECEIT. THE WORD SWORD WAS MENTION OVER 400 TIME IN THE BIBLE BUT QURAN NEVER MENTION SWORD. QOUTE ME WRONG
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Humanistme: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
doctorbabs:
CHRISTIANITY- A RELIGION BUILT ON DECEIT AND RIDING ON DECEIT. THE WORD SWORD WAS MENTION OVER 400 TIME IN THE BIBLE BUT QURAN NEVER MENTION SWORD. QOUTE ME WRONG

why did you guys threaten sèun's life then?
why does your holiest land kill for changing religion.
y
why do you murder innocent people because of a cartoon they drew in Denmark?

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by dtruth50: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
rekinomtla:
It a disgrace that every time I visit this section I see threads by satanic atheists, devil worshiping lunatics promoting their cult. Muslims get their own section. Why? Because they threaten to slaughter the owner I'm told, while christians cannot get the same since they have the decency not to harm the heathens. So do criminals get more rights than the innocent? Really shows what this world is coming to.
this is the real definition of ma*ness. you think from your anus not brain.
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by rekinomtla(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
dtruth50:
this is the real definition of ma*ness. you think from your anus not brain.

How so?
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by adepeter2027(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2017
OliviaPope:
Typical of you guys to play the victim, christians are hardly innocent, in fact they're the worst kind of trolls.

Ever since I got into an argument about religion on my class whatsapp page, some of them have been throwing subtle jabs at me via group messages and status updates
Hahaha. That's what they best in doing...
Re: Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? by rekinomtla(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2017
OliviaPope:
Typical of you guys to play the victim, christians are hardly innocent, in fact they're the worst kind of trolls.

Ever since I got into an argument about religion on my class whatsapp page, some of them have been throwing subtle jabs at me via group messages and status updates

Have christians threaten to slaughter the owner like muslims did? No!, therefore makes them innocent with respect to that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Graveyard Of Dead Gods / I See The Presidential Seat Empty”, Apostle Joshua Releases Shocking Prophecies / Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.