Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth (5337 Views)

OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. / We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Marcelo290(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Watch how one MOD (Name withheld) would quickly push this to FP...

So because of your little experience with your uncle, you think it's enough reason to make generations, you are mad! Those people who keep saying igbos are not united are the divisive elements in our midst that need to be cast out. You say Igbos don't help themselves? seriously?? Where an uncle would sponsor all his relatives in school depending on how rich he is, another would bring his brother from the village were he is wasting away and in a couple of years, he becomes established, we're the first son automatically becomes responsible for his siblings, tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that does this, simply cos you want free money which you couldn't get, you brought your embittered self to come wail here. There are sure exceptions, hatred is an individual thing and you would see wicked people in every tribe, capitalizing on it to score cheap points and aswell trend on NL is not a smart move.

A Yoruba man housed you, good of him, but you brought your stupidity in again when you say no igbo can do it, dude like WTF? who shows the act of hospitality more than igbos? should I start recounting my experiences for you? you ain't worth it anyway, your belief system is flawed from all angles and is devoid of logic and factual analysis. As for Biafra, even though I'm indifferent about it, your reasons for it's impending failure isn't worth taking serious.

I know your type, you want to look different aswell as stand out and receive praises from Yorubas and one Nigeria propagandists, but this is a failed trial that lacks every atom of intelligence, though you would get what you seek --Praises and attention, I already see them above licking your toes, be smart next time cos you writing to people from all walks of life who won't accept a haphazard analysis whether it aligns with their believes or not.

Now take a hanky and go continue wailing

3 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Rossikki: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
But Igbos ARE confused.

They live and settle in other regions of Nigeria more than any other ethnic group, yet they constantly demand secession more than anyone else.

If that is not confusion, what is?

It is like a guy who cannot live without his daily supply of Big Stout leading a rally to shut down the Guinness brewery. undecided

Does that make sense?

Ok, say Nigeria decides to let them go (without the Niger Delta of course), and deports all 25 million Igbo settlers in Nigeria back to the East (since they would become illegal immigrants), can the East handle such an influx of refugees and deportees? I mean, we are talking starvation and mass homelessness here. Not to mention the loss of their businesses in Nigeria, estimated to be worth over $20 billion in total.

I mean, the entire secession idea is madness, yet it seems very reasonable to many of them.

Confused set of people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by BALLOSKI: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Even if u people are today granted self government, who becomes president? just hope yours won't be more worse than north korea whom after seceeding korea(south) after the second world war of 1939-1945 now find theirself on log 173 among most corrupt nations.
*Better Nigeria is better than better oduduwa, better arewa or better biafra. hear da clarion call in unity we grow
#GOD_BLESS_NIGERIA
*i don't reply haphazard quote don't 4get.
you de talk of north Korea, na south Sudan go be their case.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by reuben79: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
ipob will nt like dis cos dey hate truth
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by dunkem21(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
OK.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you de talk of north Korea, na south Sudan go be their case.
*abi nw bro
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by iamdotune(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
GoldNiagara:

They will call you afonja. I always prefer IBO to Hausa but they are just so so consumed with hate.
exactly bro! Igbo before Hausa but the rate of their hatred and greediness is so alarming I wonder why
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
EmmySparky:
brother am happy to hear this...am an awka guy too...conc igbo guy but the simple truth is that the igbo community has no unity to live as a country...the family level alone proves ur point...all these guys castigating u knows the truth but are just blinded by the crazy ideology about other tribes being their enemy...

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
plaetton:

Cowards die many times before their death.

OBVIOUSLY, this is just another nonsense from the propaganda mills dishing out N5000 to the unemployed youths.
I see nothing remotely resembling Igbo spirit in the above nonsense.

The i.d.iot that penned this piece has NOOOOO idea what it is to be Igbo.

This is exactly the point i was trying to make, i get insulted for speaking the truth. you can insult me for all i care, you can't make me less an igbo man and i refuse to be like your type.
No matter what, the truth will prevail.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yoshy:

You're are lazy, it's only people like you that say this kind of rubbish. No body owes you anything, Igbos Don't need people like you. You proved yourself to be exactly the type that will sell his brother for a bottle of kunu and kwulikwuli. You're not ashamed!

Lazy you said, but I'm about to complete my building in Enugu.
At first, it wasn't easy for me to settle down well after relocating from the north, but now, where am i now? I managed to reintegrate myself back on track and you call it laziness?
Kiss the truth.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
impossible27:
My igbo brothers. What the op said is true oo. It not like i dont want biafra, i want it and i know in each and every heart of an igbo man in this earth, we are desprate to have a nation of our own, a country we can be proud to say "this is the country where i come from" but the problem is we are not united.

U might think the word UNITED nah small thing. omoo that word nah big thing oo because we can kill ourselves if we have biafra for power, land or minor crisis. when i look at the northerners sometimes and see how united they are in everything, i just feel jelous sometimes. but i pray we unite IJN.

Just reading comment from the non igbo saying a better nigeria is better bla bla bla. Pls dont listen to them, i dont think this country will be better in the next melinma with the way this country is going with this kin sentiment here and there.

So let we igbos learn how to unite first before we ask for a country. Unity first before any other.

Abum onye anambra,
Onye ori ifite in ekwusigo Lga

Thank you my brother, this is the actual destination of my post, i didn't write this to belittle my own tribe.
The truth still remain that we are not United

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Marcelo290:
Watch how one MOD (Name withheld) would quickly push this to FP...

So because of your little experience with your uncle, you think it's enough reason to make generations, you are mad! Those people who keep saying igbos are not united are the divisive elements in our midst that need to be cast out. You say Igbos don't help themselves? seriously?? Where an uncle would sponsor all his relatives in school depending on how rich he is, another would bring his brother from the village were he is wasting away and in a couple of years, he becomes established, we're the first son automatically becomes responsible for his siblings, tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that does this, simply cos you want free money which you couldn't get, you brought your embittered self to come wail here. There are sure exceptions, hatred is an individual thing and you would see wicked people in every tribe, capitalizing on it to score cheap points and aswell trend on NL is not a smart move.

A Yoruba man housed you, good of him, but you brought your stupidity in again when you say no igbo can do it, dude like WTF? who shows the act of hospitality more than igbos? should I start recounting my experiences for you? you ain't worth it anyway, your belief system is flawed from all angles and is devoid of logic and factual analysis. As for Biafra, even though I'm indifferent about it, your reasons for it's impending failure isn't worth taking serious.

I know your type, you want to look different aswell as stand out and receive praises from Yorubas and one Nigeria propagandists, but this is a failed trial that lacks every atom of intelligence, though you would get what you seek --Praises and attention, I already see them above licking your toes, be smart next time cos you writing to people from all walks of life who won't accept a haphazard analysis whether it aligns with their believes or not.

Now take a hanky and go continue wailing

I see it as an irony when you asked which tribe shows more hospitality than igbos. What about those rich uncles that will settle their brothers with little amount? You didn't mention those that will accuse their brothers for stealing just to boycott their settlement.
No matter how many times you lie to people around you, you can't lie to yourself. We are not united and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by TundeHashim(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
cornel00:
We igbos are the problem to ourselves.
Once upon a time, i was made to see Yoruba people as my main enemy in this, country but not anymore.
Yes we can brag about our commercial exploits, education, talents, wealth, personalities but we lack unity.
Out of all the tribes in this country, Igbos are the most greedy, wicked, heartless, and selfish set of creatures.
I am a confirm onye igbo, born and brought up in the north, i am typing this because of the IPOB crisis here in the east. It's hard for me to admit but the truth must be told. I asked myself yesterday night;
If we are to get biafra what will come next?
Are we ready to be independent?
Do we have the resources to survive?
Is there love among ourselves?
After analysing all these, i come to conclusion that biafra is the worst that will happen to an igbo man, biafra will be a place where hatred is the order of the day, we are always the ones playing the victim card, we call Yoruba people all sorts of derogatory names, we blame everyone one in this country except ourselves. It was a Yoruba family that welcomed and gave me shelter in GBOKO BENUE STATE the year i was posted there for my jamb exam (you can hardly see an igbo man do this for his brother, let alone a stranger) my best secondary school teacher is a Yoruba man, we lack hospitality and love among ourselves.
I didn't know about this until i left north for east, an igbo man will rather sell his brother for a plate of porridge out of greed
We call Hausa this and that yes i don't even like them (the truth must be told), their religious and ethnic intolerance is something else, but we are not better either, we have made our land less convenient for our people that's why you see igbos investing outside igbo land. You will buy land in igboland and all the kinsmen in that community will try to feast on your pocket.
Yes we have most of the most corrupt politicians in this country. Those bastar.ds we call our leaders are the ones we supposed to hold accountable, Nigeria is not our problem, Yoruba people are the only people we can team up with, they are the only one we can ally with.
I use to ask myself why most of my trusted friends are not igbos, it's not a coincidence. It is from experience.
In 2015 i relocated from the north to the east, up till now I'm still regretting my decision, i will rather die elsewhere than to be consumed by hatred in igbo land. My maternal grandfather who is supposed to welcome me home, despite all the tenants that are paying him, could not let me stay in one of his rooms. My grandfather!!
My advice to my fellow igbos is that we should eliminate hatred in our lives, only then we can come together and think of the way forward.
My write up may lack proper contruction, as long as I've shared my thoughts I'm OK.
As for biafra matter, me and my household and extended family say no to biafra.
I stand for one united South in one Nigeria.
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Your grandpa get blood for hin eye...Son of his daughter! That's pathetic. How would ur mum reacts if she hears this?

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by omofunaab(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
This op is an ewedugerian afonja muslimideen. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Yyeske(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Anyi bu ndigbo eweghi ofu obi, we Igbos are not united.
You might not blame us though because we have always been republicans, everyone must have a say and nobody dictates to you.
We are not ripe to have a separate country for now as more than 70% of our population lives outside Igboland.
IPOB activities recently haven't helped matters too, we all believe Enugu is our eternal capital if Biafran comes to stay but we all can remember the outcry when Nnamdi kanu proposed the new capital of Biafra to be Port Harcourt, a region that has constantly told us they don't need us.

2 Likes

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by deji17: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2017
dandollaz:

Igbo's are not stinge.am from anambra and most tell you if your brother hammer e don bi for everybody.
All this thing are what they Yoruba make you people to believe.after Biafra war it didn't take igbo man time to rebuild which is rear in other tribes.
Let me inform you that it only igboman can transform this good for nothing country. Ask ngozi okonjo iweala ask soludo ask akunyiri RIP ma.to mention few they are creative.
Igboman hardly intimide follow igbo

The three Igbos you mentioned at one time or the the other, what miracle did they perform while in Govt? Are you saying other tribes that serve in the same capacity as the Igbo you mentioned did not perform? You are greedy and hateful
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by AMvanquish: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2017
attackgat:

Read the below and tell me more about tnis your wonderful "one Nigeria"

It's easy to list. Please tell us the genesis of all these atrocities. ...

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Kingsley1000(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Rossikki:
But Igbos ARE confused.

They live and settle in other regions of Nigeria more than any other ethnic group, yet they constantly demand secession more than anyone else.

If that is not confusion, what is?

It is like a guy who cannot live without his daily supply of Big Stout leading a rally to shut down the Guinness brewery. undecided

Does that make sense?

Ok, say Nigeria decides to let them go (without the Niger Delta of course), and deports all 25 million Igbo settlers in Nigeria back to the East (since they would become illegal immigrants), can the East handle such an influx of refugees and deportees? I mean, we are talking starvation and mass homelessness here. Not to mention the loss of their businesses in Nigeria, estimated to be worth over $20 billion in total.

I mean, the entire secession idea is madness, yet it seems very reasonable to many of them.

Confused set of people!

NIGERIA IS A ZOO,U SEE US ALL OVER THE ZOO ESTABLISHING
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Yyeske(m): 1:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Kingsley1000:
NIGERIA IS A ZOO,U SEE US ALL OVER THE ZOO ESTABLISHING
Why can't you establish in your homeland instead of the zoo?
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by plaetton: 2:31am On Sep 23, 2017
cornel00:

This is exactly the point i was trying to make, i get insulted for speaking the truth. you can insult me for all i care, you can't make me less an igbo man and i refuse to be like your type.
No matter what, the truth will prevail.
Of course you spoke the truth of your cowardly, stomach infrastructure spirit, and I acknowledged that.

I just noted that that cowardly spirit is alien to Igbos.
We would rather, and is nobler to die fighting for freedom than it is to live in slavery.
You, on the hand, listed reason, albeit, self-serving reasons why you and your household would rather manage as a perpetual slaves, serfs or third class citizens, which I corrected you, is a complete negation of every thing Igbo.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by otil1: 4:28am On Sep 23, 2017
cornel00:

Lazy you said, but I'm about to complete my building in Enugu.
At first, it wasn't easy for me to settle down well after relocating from the north, but now, where am i now? I managed to reintegrate myself back on track and you call it laziness?
Kiss the truth.

Thot you said SE was wicked to you.

See, you should go thank that your uncle for spurring you and teaching you a good life Igbo lesson. Now you are completing your house. Congrats.

Let's now see how many people you will give free accommodation. Op, you are confused
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Ikology(m): 4:49am On Sep 23, 2017
cornel00:

I was expecting response like this, nwanne, abum nwafor igbo from nkanu west local government.
For once let's face the truth.

You went overboard brother, you don't have to denigrate the whole tribe because of the action of a few. Like IPOB, like Niger Delta militants, like OPC when MKO Abiola was denied presidency. These groups are politically motivated. Their agenda might serve the interests of a few political elites. Do not insult the sensibilities of the Igbo people because of IPOB crisis. Whatever insults you direct at Igbo people is also directed at you. If you say we are greedy, you are also greedy, including your parents and kinsmen. Be guided.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2017
otil1:

Thot you said SE was wicked to you.

See, you should go thank that your uncle for spurring you and teaching you a good life Igbo lesson. Now you are completing your house. Congrats.

Let's now see how many people you will give free accommodation. Op, you are confused

My coming back to the east was not well planned then so i had to face some challenges (housing inclusive) not that i wanted to stay in my grandfather's place all my life, it wanted to stay there for less than a month then i will find an apartment. And for your information, i will give free accommodation if i have to, that my grandfather denied me can not make me to deny others talk more of my relatives.
I don't expect Igbos that stays in the east all their to understand this, our orientation here is that everybody is on their own, nobody watches his brother's back.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Ikology:

You went overboard brother, you don't have to denigrate the whole tribe because of the action of a few. Like IPOB, like Niger Delta militants, like OPC when MKO Abiola was denied presidency. These groups are politically motivated. Their agenda might serve the interests of a few political elites. Do not insult the sensibilities of the Igbo people because of IPOB crisis. Whatever insults you direct at Igbo people is also directed at you. If you say we are greedy, you are also greedy, including your parents and kinsmen. Be guided.

Yeah bro, i should have indicated in my post that not all igbos are the way i described above.

1 Like

Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by cornel00(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2017
TundeHashim:
Your grandpa get blood for hin eye...Son of his daughter! That's pathetic. How would ur mum reacts if she hears this?

My mom is not excluded, though my maternal side is a polygamous family but no grandfather should do such to his grand child.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Kingsley1000(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2017
cornel00:

Thank you my brother, this is the actual destination of my post, i didn't write this to belittle my own tribe.
The truth still remain that we are not United
Pls are you in umuahia,feel like giving you one bottle with pepper soup...you've said it all,i don't see any demeaning remark you made about the igbos here.ndi be anyi nwere ezigbo nsogbu
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by Kingsley1000(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2017
THIS THREAD IS FP WORTHY...cc mynd44
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by patval(f): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2017
cornel00:
We igbos are the problem to ourselves.
Once upon a time, i was made to see Yoruba people as my main enemy in this, country but not anymore.
Yes we can brag about our commercial exploits, education, talents, wealth, personalities but we lack unity.
Out of all the tribes in this country, Igbos are the most greedy, wicked, heartless, and selfish set of creatures.
I am a confirm onye igbo, born and brought up in the north, i am typing this because of the IPOB crisis here in the east. It's hard for me to admit but the truth must be told. I asked myself yesterday night;
If we are to get biafra what will come next?
Are we ready to be independent?
Do we have the resources to survive?
Is there love among ourselves?
After analysing all these, i come to conclusion that biafra is the worst that will happen to an igbo man, biafra will be a place where hatred is the order of the day, we are always the ones playing the victim card, we call Yoruba people all sorts of derogatory names, we blame everyone one in this country except ourselves. It was a Yoruba family that welcomed and gave me shelter in GBOKO BENUE STATE the year i was posted there for my jamb exam (you can hardly see an igbo man do this for his brother, let alone a stranger) my best secondary school teacher is a Yoruba man, we lack hospitality and love among ourselves.
I didn't know about this until i left north for east, an igbo man will rather sell his brother for a plate of porridge out of greed
We call Hausa this and that yes i don't even like them (the truth must be told), their religious and ethnic intolerance is something else, but we are not better either, we have made our land less convenient for our people that's why you see igbos investing outside igbo land. You will buy land in igboland and all the kinsmen in that community will try to feast on your pocket.
Yes we have most of the most corrupt politicians in this country. Those bastar.ds we call our leaders are the ones we supposed to hold accountable, Nigeria is not our problem, Yoruba people are the only people we can team up with, they are the only one we can ally with.
I use to ask myself why most of my trusted friends are not igbos, it's not a coincidence. It is from experience.
In 2015 i relocated from the north to the east, up till now I'm still regretting my decision, i will rather die elsewhere than to be consumed by hatred in igbo land. My maternal grandfather who is supposed to welcome me home, despite all the tenants that are paying him, could not let me stay in one of his rooms. My grandfather!!
My advice to my fellow igbos is that we should eliminate hatred in our lives, only then we can come together and think of the way forward.
My write up may lack proper contruction, as long as I've shared my thoughts I'm OK.
As for biafra matter, me and my household and extended family say no to biafra.
I stand for one united South in one Nigeria.
Long live south east
Long live south west
Long live south south
Long live Nigeria
PEACE!
cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

@op,whoever you are, make sure you are close to psychiatric hospital cos Igbo matter has drawn you berserks.
prior to this evil amalgamation, how were they living and governing themselves?
On ur insinuation about resources, I can say that you are chronic uniformed idiot cos you don't even know that three states in the East has oil deposit.
Again, resources alone does not make nation great but patroism and level of human capital development.
your confusion is like zeeworld,extraordinary everyday
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by meccuno: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2017
cornel00:

I was expecting response like this, nwanne, abum nwafor igbo from nkanu west local government.
For once let's face the truth.
i detest igbos like you. that is if you are actually igbo. you are one of the reason why i dont take whatever the igbos do seriously. so coming online to insult and despise the igbos makes you love them more than themselves? my brother you are a foo.l and lack common sense.
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by meccuno: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Ikology:

this is exactly what i am saying. and someone who thinks he is a human being would come online to type trash. i doubt if he is a sensible igbo man
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by meccuno: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2017
tbliss22:
I can't believe an Igbo man typed this. How I wish every Igbo man will think just like this.....

Well good thinking brother, the Yorubas will always welcome any tribe as long as u are human.
so the only time the igbos make sense is when they curse and abuse each other? you are a tribalist and you are yet to find out...
Re: We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth by oddessey007(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
patval:

@op,whoever you are, make sure you are close to psychiatric hospital cos Igbo matter has drawn you berserks.
prior to this evil amalgamation, how were they living and governing themselves?
On ur insinuation about resources, I can say that you are chronic uniformed idiot cos you don't even know that three states in the East has oil deposit.
Again, resources alone does not make nation great but patroism and level of human capital development.
your confusion is like zeeworld,extraordinary everyday
You failed to realized that the five Igbo states will be land locked even if they have oil, do they have refinery? Access to sea ports will be limited, agro economy will be drastically affected because of the nature of the land,.......... Think bro, majority will not leave Nigeria because of their investments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? / Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano / Northern Leaders To FG: Demilitarise The North Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.