Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? (5345 Views)

AMAC: APC's Chiya Wins Kwali Council As APC Declared Winner In Abaji / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP / Osun 2018: Tinubu Invites APC Aspirants To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Our attention has been Drawn to Fake Results loitering The Cyberspace Of PDP Winning Osun 2018 Election.

For Clarity Sake The General Populace should be informed that The APC Won Majority Vote As Collated By INEC And the Results Will be announced Officially By INEC any Moment from Now

Signed: Sarrki Unbehalf of all Zombies & Non Patriotic Parrots Of Nairaland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Jermat20(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2018
You're a big fool. I almost collapse

11 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2018
Haaha this guy is not serious at all.. see as my heart was beating!!!

7 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by sweerychick(f): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Nasa28(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
If I catch u there eh. You wan give person High BP?

6 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Neminc: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
Abeg no add to sarrki problem o, the guy is thinking of how will escape the vow he made to stay off social media forever if PDP wins grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by yahoodotcom: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2018
You beat me to this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Jermat20:

Your Own better.

I just revived

2 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Thunder pls change direction, he is only joking, Go over to sarrki angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Tonye wat sayeth Thou
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2018
This election should Jst be declared inconclusive- Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by EternalTruths: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Our attention has been Drawn to Fake Results loitering The Cyberspace Of PDP Winning Osun 2018 Election.

For Clarity Sake The General Populace should be informed that The APC Won Majority Vote As Collated By INEC And the Results Will be announced Officially By INEC any Moment from Now

Signed: Sarrki Unbehalf of all Zombies & Non Patriotic Parrots Of Nairaland

I rushed with a beating heart to see the rigging magic APC performed with INEC in order to emerge victorious.

Thank God, now I have a tiny hope that Buhari will be sent home.

1 Like

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Oshiomole to Buhari,

"Yr Excellency Kindly instruct the REC to declare APC Winner, PDP can go and Die"

4 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Lipscomb(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2018
There is no how pdp will win osun. Even if its 1 vote apc will use it to beat that son of bitch
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Report's Reaching Me indicate that There is An urgent Meeting of Nairaland Zombies on the Looming tragedy to be Suffered By Apc in the Osun 2018 Election, The Following were Contributions from several Prominent Zombies;

Saraki: "Let the REC be Kidnapped".... He can't be allowed to Announce This result as it is.

Countered By MANNABBQ.... "That will Damage The reputation of His Excellency PMB"

Lipscomb:
"There is no how pdp will win osun. Even if its 1 vote apc will use it to beat that son of bitch"

Madridguy interjects: "But We don't Have the One Vote, PDP has more than 300 votes For a lead'

Alariwo: " INEC should Declare The Election A Stalemate, Let's Go into A Run Off".

Sarrki: Regains his voice and Speaks Again, We can't be Sure the people will Really Vote for Us In a Run off to Beat PDP, And we are Told That There is been a Last minute Realignment BTW Omisore ad Adeleke to Support Adeleke in a Run off with Mobilization

Benekruku: PDP can never Win this Election That's all I know, We own the Police, We own INEC, We Own The Army. Navy , DSS, Imposingly Hw Can EDE Have such huge Votes, INEC shud Jst Cancel d Election Let PDP go to UN of deh want

4 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by gentlegenius(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Neminc:
Abeg no add to sarrki problem o, the guy is thinking of how will escape the vow he made to stay off social media forever if PDP wins grin
He'll escape it easily because he already have other accounts here. All the major zombies you know here have more than one moniker. So that by the time their dullard fail election, they’ll still exists here hiding under different monikers.
Now take note of this... After February 2019, the following monikers will cease to exist on Nairaland:

Madridguy
Sarrki
Almaiga
Benekruku
Buharitill2023
buhariguy.

Ohhhh! I almost forgot their estranged leader...

NgeneUkwenu grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Benekruku(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

He'll escape it easily because he already have other accounts here. All the major zombies you know here have more than one moniker. So that by the time their dullard fail election, they still exists here hiding under different monikers.
Now take note of this... After February 2019, the following monikers will cease to exist on Nairaland:

Madridguy
Sarrki
Almaiga
Benekruku
Buharitill2023
buhariguy.

NgeneUkwenu grin

Stop dreaming and face reality staring at you

Buhari will gun till 2023

3 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
This attention seeker called gentlegenius again?!
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

He'll escape it easily because he already have other accounts here. All the major zombies you know here have more than one moniker. So that by the time their dullard fail election, they’ll still exists here hiding under different monikers.

Madridguy
Sarrki
Almaiga
Benekruku
Buharitill2023
buhariguy.

NgeneUkwenu grin
Savage U are, S/he is having a Serious Battle with Gandujes PA

1 Like

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by tigerclaws: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Tonye wat sayeth Thou
you mean TonyeBarcanista

Dude is still romancing apc until they comot mouth for hin breast e go clear for hin eyes

1 Like

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
you mean TonyeBarcanista

Dude is still romancing apc until they comot mouth for hin breast e go clear for hin eyes
He is Now Working Fr Udom 2019, Tonye is A "he who Pays the Piper........" Kind of person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by gentlegenius(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71451960:
This attention seeker called gentlegenius again?!
There's no peace for a zombie...
Stop being a zombie and I'll let you be.

4 Likes

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by tigerclaws: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
He is Now Working Fr Udom 2019, Tonye is A "he who Pays the Piper........" Kind of person
lol dude is romancing apc not knowing that apc is desperate for his master's position
well by then he'll reject udom
politics of the stomach with zero ideology
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by gentlegenius(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Stop dreaming and face reality staring at you

Buhari will gun till 2023
This is how you'll hide here on Nairaland when we send your dullard back to daura... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

There's no peace for a zombie...
Stop being a zombie and I'll let you be.
You just dey start work!
We will keep ignoring you till you are wise!
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Benekruku(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

This is how you'll hide here on Nairaland when we send your dullard back to daura... grin

The arithmetic does not favor you

Is not SARAKI you are bringing grin grin grin

Issa walkover

North Western alliance intact
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Almaiga: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
gentlegenius:

Madridguy
Sarrki
Almaiga
Benekruku
Buharitill2023
buhariguy.

NgeneUkwenu grin

Buhari is Legend and "Sai Baba" is a movement. No amount of lies, hate and Propaganda can deter Nigerian's from voting Buhari come 2019.

Sai Baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Almaiga:

Buhari is Legend and "Sai Baba" is a movement. No amount of lies, hate and Propaganda can deter Nigerian's from voting Buhari come 2019.

Sai Baba.
YESSSSSS OOOOOO!!!
GOD BLESS you for this great words brotherly!
Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we believe in.
Sai Baba we want.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by Almaiga: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71452643:

YESSSSSS OOOOOO!!!
GOD BLESS you for this great words brotherly!
Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we believe in.
Sai Baba we want.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by revolt(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jermat20:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllppp..
Re: APC Declared Winner Of Osun 2018 By INEC? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Almaiga:

Thanks.
Welcome always man!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawmakers Withhold Details Of N134b Allocation Despite Calls For #opennass / Breaking News : Tinubu Chosen As The Consensus APC / EFCC Acting On Debtors: What About Wonder Bank Victims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.