Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny (2018 Views)

Do Those Girls In Bet9ja Shop Make Good Wives? / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm sorry for you if you think all you can offer is that smelling punny of yours, no man want a liability and no responsible man will make a fishbrained hoe as a housewife, work on yourselves and make your lives better. it's not a hardslug unless if you are extremely dumb to stupor.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by benzene00: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by CaptainSALAZAR: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Listen no girl will fix herself to your standard,you just have to make up your mind to live with her nonsense.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by mofeoluwadassah: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
which girl don offend you now
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Alariwo2: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
But let's be honest.. what else do they have to offer?

No matter how hard you try to please them, they'll never be satisfied. You must be the one to do all the spending while they just go about wasting theirs on meaningless things.

#Justsaying.. don't take it too serious
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by IamLEGEND1: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
OP are you yoruba?
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Phew! Not again sad

What do you have to offer to a girl except money?

Isn't that why you guys find a brothel to be affordable? undecided
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by FemiEddy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
OP are you yoruba?
please leave us out of this abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by kalufelix(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol..Op Wetin Happen Naa??
Who Provoke You

1 Like

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by agbonkamen(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op e be like say person give you pussy quit notice and for those guys who thinks distributing white mucus in a relationship is all they can offer may yellow sperm fall on them grin
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by IamLEGEND1: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

please leave us out of this abeg grin
... no responsible man will make a fishbrained hoe as an housewife, work on yourselves and make your lives better. it's not an hardslug...
study the bolded phrases carefully.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
OP a truly blessed and rich young guy, will not care about what a supposed lady has got to offer... There is a level that GOD will so bless you, that you will not even care what she has to offer, All you care about is how to purchase that latest range rover car for her, how to buy her that diamonds and take her to a boat cruise in ibizia in spain.... Thats the level i want to be by GOD's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by newyorks(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
guy why are u here abusing innocent creatures that add meaning to man's existance?

if u're pained enough goan join priesthood and leave women pls.

1 Like

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
mtchew some people will not stop talking with their dick in their mouth,,
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
which girl don offend you now

chai this girl must have fishy odour punna.... na every punna topic u will find her
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by mofeoluwadassah: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

chai this girl must have fishy odour punna.... na every punna topic u will find her
you don come again abi...yes na like fish he dey smell,how he take consign you

1 Like

Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you don come again abi...yes na like fish he dey smell,how he take consign you

can u take a step to review ur profile picture grin grin

see leg over grin grin
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by mofeoluwadassah: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

can u take a step to review ur profile picture grin grin
see leg over grin grin
grin na you know o....
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
OP are you yoruba?
Nope
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:
mtchew some people will not stop talking with their dick in their mouth,,
see one of them here, don't change your ways, I'm very sorry for you.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Safiaa(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why are guys so worried about what a girl can offer? Is it due to low self esteem? Is it because you know the girls in your calibre/ the girls you attract? If you work on yourself to be the most successful you can be, you will attract your type. Bosses don't wife lazy unemployed women. Simple.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
Listen no girl will fix herself to your standard,you just have to make up your mind to live with her nonsense.
There's no way I can cope with that nonsense, i'm not made like that.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Heloct(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
You are the one who thinks that's what a lady has to offer.

If you continue with this mindset, then, bro, you will continue to get this offer.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by muller101(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
if u reason like this u might end up with a liability
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
MRSoftapples:
OP a truly blessed and rich young guy, will not care about what a supposed lady has got to offer... There is a level that GOD will so bless you, that you will not even care what she has to offer, All you care about is how to purchase that latest range rover car for her, how to buy her that diamonds and take her to a boat cruise in ibizia in spain.... Thats the level i want to be by GOD's grace.
I do care what she has to offer, if you don't i do, besides you can't expect me to marry an irresponsible woman, just because I have enough wonga in my account to throw away, most rich guys knows whats good for them, because they have enough shouldn't mean they should spend it stupidly on hoes.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by IamLEGEND1: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rextayne:
Nope
then what is your excuse for using the wrong articles in your sentences?
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Heloct:
You are the one who thinks that's what a lady has to offer.

If you continue with this mindset, then, bro, you will continue to get this offer.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not generalizing. I know their are some sedulous and brave ladies out there that are independent and business oriented, these ones don't depend on males because they are already made, I respect them, but my point is that lazy and irresponsible girls eclipse that of sedulous ladies out there. the lazy ones are the ones that thinks they can control men with their punny. but it doesn't work that way, no responsible man can be punny controlled, we are wiser than what y'all think.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
then what is your excuse for using the wrong articles in your sentences?
How?
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rextayne:
How?
'An' for 'A'. Refer to an earlier comment for clarification.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by febo15(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
Op e be like say person give you pussy quit notice and for those guys who thinks distributing white mucus in a relationship is all they can offer may yellow sperm fall on them grin
pls what do you mean by 'white mucus'.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
'An' for 'A'.
Refer to an earlier comment for clarification.
It's probably my keyboard, sometimes I don't check what I typed before submitting, that's why there are some typos.
Re: For All Those Girls That Think All They Can Offer A Guy Is Punny by agbonkamen(f): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
febo15:
pls what do you mean by 'white mucus'.
that una smelling pap grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life / How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter / Sex with another couple during honeymoon made us stronger – Newlyweds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.