Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp (4433 Views)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by Joephat(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Its quite unfortunate the kind of country we found ourselves in, these children are called terrorists bcz of what they believe in and bcz of Hate...

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by Joephat(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Important announcement, November 18th is no longer Isala day but the day the ipob has stipulated to honour our heros, who died during active service ..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by BALLOSKI: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Civilian shield of eziofia kanu.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by josh123(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
ilitrates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by zionmade1: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh123:
ilitrates
At least they can spell "illiterate " and you cant

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have no sympathy for them.

And the same could be said of boko haram children who were brainwashed to hate a certain religion and ended up fighting for the boko cause.

Time to lament is over. Your people are too full of hate to reconstruct themselves and their cause.

Start a new group whose sole foundation is not based on hating Yoruba.

Attached is a Biafran child soldier

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
lol...NK has done a perfect job brain washing these kids.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kalufelix(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh123:
ilitrates
You See Your Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by iConductor: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
BALLOSKI:
Civilian shield of eziofia kanu.
josh123:
ilitrates
kn23h:
I have no sympathy for them.

And the same could be said of boko haram children who were brainwashed to hate a certain religion and ended up fighting for the boko cause.

Time to lament is over. Your people are to fuul of hate to reconstruct themselves and their cause.

Starta new group whose sole foundation is not based on hating Yoruba.
xxxtedyxxx:
lol...NK has done a perfect job brain washing these kids.
[/s]
Okechukwu serve me a cup full of tears of these wailing One Nigeria apologists.

They've been brainwashed by their British slave masters to remain slaves and fight and kill themselves every single than to stay independent and be peaceful neighbours

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
That is the first step iof becoming like this; when children are so full of hate.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XU-OrUNvW7c/VN0XQBAG_5I/AAAAAAABh2k/6hchtf5bPqA/s1600/boko%2Bharam%2Bchild%2Bterrorists.jpg[/img]

Biafran child soldier

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
iConductor:
[s][/s]
Okechukwu serve me a cup full of tears of these wailing One Nigeria apologists.

They've been brainwashed by their British slave masters to remain slaves and fight and kill themselves every single than to stay independent and be peaceful neighbours

Whatever, the same nonsense as expected. Slave this, British that etc. You can't think beyond your program.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2017

FTrebirth:

can't you see the dirty rags on their heads? they're obviously almajiri COW-rearing MOOslim kids from northern nigeria.

This is a Biafran child soldier.
How history is repeating itself again.

Source: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/child-soldier-of-the-ibo-ethnic-group-during-the-biafra-war-news-photo/451514072#child-soldier-of-the-ibo-ethnic-group-during-the-biafra-war-in-july-picture-id451514072

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by OjukwuWarBird: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians who do call Igbos evil, are always the first to oppose the secession of the Igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Child soldiers are so easy to make. They're not conscious enough to make decisions themselves.

They're brainwashed and fed hatred. Hatred for different powerful tribes. They're fed lies of oppression.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by iConductor: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Whatever, the same nonsense as expected. Slave this, British that etc. You can't think beyond your program.
The thing pepper this slave in particular.

If I disguise and tie my head with towels and rags, will you slam your head on the concrete for me like you slam for the sultan of sokoto? cheesy Tell me, caphilate slave. grin

This is how a leader looks like not like that feeble micro terrorist living in Aso Rock.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by iConductor: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:
That is the first step iof becoming like this; when children are so full of hate.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XU-OrUNvW7c/VN0XQBAG_5I/AAAAAAABh2k/6hchtf5bPqA/s1600/boko%2Bharam%2Bchild%2Bterrorists.jpg[/img]
Even the picture you post agrees with what we are saying: not all moozlems are terrorists but all terrorists are moozlems. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Feed children with hatred, and replace their innocence with weapons.

[img]http://darianosullivan.files./2014/05/child_soldiers_generic.jpg[/img]

Biafran child soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
When children lose their childhood

[img]http://chaurahha.files./2013/03/esenatorehumanrights.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kanu, let these children be children.

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh123:
ilitrates
it's "illiterate", olodo.

are you related to saar.ki?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by iConductor: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:
Feed children with hatred, and replace their innocence with weapons.

[img]http://darianosullivan.files./2014/05/child_soldiers_generic.jpg[/img]

Continue deceiving yourself. Admutalab, the other Yoruba moozlem guy that killed a London policeman, Boko Haram, ISIS, even Baddo terrorists are from one religion: the religion of pigs.

Wake me up when you hear that an Igbo guy carried a suicide bomb or became a terrorist.

Keep wasting your MB

Viva Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by josh123(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:
At least they can spell "illiterate " and you cant
learn to think
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

can't you see the dirty rags on their heads? they're obviously almajiri COW-rearing MOOslim kids from northern nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Sets To Resign As Buhari Campaign DG. / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many / The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.