Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp (4513 Views)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
iConductor:

[s]Continue deceiving yourself. Admutalab, the other Yoruba moozlem guy that killed a London policeman, Boko Haram, ISIS, even Baddo terrorists are from one religion: the religion of pigs.

Wake me up when you hear that an Igbo guy carried a suicide bomb or became a terrorist.

Keep wasting your MB

Viva Biafra[/s].

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by josh123(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's "illiterate", olodo.
are you related to saar.ki?
lol,this shows how stupid u are
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

This is a Biafran child soldier
Source: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/child-soldier-of-the- ibo -ethnic-group-
and what's your source - getty image dot cum? grin

even the spelling of igbo as "ibo" has confirmed the pictures were forged from the haters camp.

and even if they're true, those must be kids forced to fight in defense of biafra. there's no war right now and no one is fighting. all they're doing is agitate for separation...which is not illegal.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh123:
lol,this shows how stupid u are

dear almajiri illiterate zombie, learn to space your words and apply punctuation properly.

thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:
and what's your source - getty image dot cum? grin

even the spelling of igbo as "ibo" has confirmed the pictures were forged from the haters camp.

and even if they're true, those must be kids forced to fight in defense of biafra. there's no war right now and no one is fighting. all they're doing is agitate for separation...which is not illegal.

Ibo is the correct spelling of the Ibo tribe.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by Antipob777(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Igbos are really illiteracys, see what they have turns there children's into.

With this altitude, I wonder if this children's can spoke a good English self.

Why drag children's into there agitatesion. Shame on the Igbos terrorist and Nnamdi kanu the criminal.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Ibo is the correct spelling of the Ibo tribe.
it's "igbo", sorry.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by josh123(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

dear almajiri illiterate zombie, learn to space your words and apply punctuation properly.

thanks.
like i said before,learn how to reason
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's "igbo", sorry.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people

Wikipedia? looool.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Antipob777:

Why drag children's into there agitatesion. Shame on the Igbos terrorist and Nnamdi kanu the criminal.

don't tell me you're a product of almajiri high school, daura.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh123:
like i said before,learn how to reason

K!
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Antipob777:

You're obviously an IPOD hiding under the guise of "not Igbo" to deflect the conversation to your bad usage of the English language.

It's quite hilarious, really.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Wikipedia? looool.

show us your own source.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

show us your own source.

I'm not interested in this conversation, Ibo child.

My interest lies in the potential harm done to Ibo children by feeding them hatred.

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

My interest lies in the potential harm done to Ibo children by feeding them hatred.

i can't descend low to insult the yoruba tribe where i've made so many good friends and partners because of one misguided internet troll.

you can try harder than that.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

i can't descend low to insult the yoruba tribe where i've made so many good friends and partners because of one misguided internet troll.

you can try harder than that.

Why would that post make you hurl insult at Yorubas? What's Yoruba got to do with this?

kn23h:

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Why would that post make you hurl insult at Yorubas? What's Yoruba got to do with this?

because i know most igbo haters on nairaland are from southwest but i'll never let myself be misguided.

your argument is fvcked. enjoy. wink cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:
because i know most igbo haters on nairaland are from southwest but i'll never be let myself be misguided.

your argument is fvcked. enjoy. wink cheesy

What's this post got to do with hating igbos?

kn23h:

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

What's this post got to do with hating igbos?

so they're no longer "ibos".

you don't have retentive memory...some part of your brain must be missing.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by plaetton: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

At least they can spell "illiterate " and you cant

Hey hey.
grin grin

Imagine the irony.

Stuuupidity works in mysterious ways.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by kn23h(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

so they're no longer "ibos".

you don't have retentive memory...some part of your brain must be missing.

Ibos Igbos Eboes etc. All the same tonation, but the correct spelling is Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Ibos Igbos Eboes etc. All the same tonation, but the correct spelling is Ibo.

K!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by plaetton: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

thanks.

I can't help laughing.

You know, there is an ironic quality to being stuuupid,..the stuuupid person doesn't know that he is stupid, and continues to advertise his stupidity unabated, unabashed.

That zombie is a big disgrace to whatever tribe he is coming on Nairaland to represent.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by FTrebirth(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
plaetton:

I can't help laughing.

You know, there is an ironic quality to being stuuupid,..the stuuupid person doesn't know that he is stupid, and continues to advertise his stupidity unabated, unabashed.

That zombie is a big disgrace to whatever tribe he is coming on Nairaland to represent.

possibly an almajiri product from daura and a potential suicide bomber. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by moninuola65: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Joephat:
Its quite unfortunate the kind of country we found ourselves in, these children are called terrorists bcz of what they believe in and bcz of Hate...

op
prevention is better than cure,
he who sow the discordant into you life had taken your live and replace it with terror!
thanks to Buhari!
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by Joephat(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
moninuola65:

op
prevention is better than cure,
he who sow the discordant into you life had taken your live and replace it with terror!
thanks to Buhari!

I don't know you n I don't care to but one thing us for sure.... If these can happen to igbos bcz of hate. One day the hand of time will be turned to your direction.. In as much as you support buhari for calling peaceful protesters terrorist.

Fulanis had killed more than thousands of innocent citizens n they're given army n police protection but igbos r called terrorists bcz they're tired of this hell called Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by orisa37: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
josh123:
ilitrates
Pot calling Kettle black.
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by moninuola65: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Joephat:

I don't know you n I don't care to but one thing us for sure.... If these can happen to igbos bcz of hate. One day the hand of time will be turned to your direction.. In as much as you support buhari for calling peaceful protesters terrorist.

Fulanis had killed more than thousands of innocent citizens n they're given army n police protection but igbos r called terrorists bcz they're tired of this hell called Nigeria
repeating the same thing thousand of time,
am tire of explain thing to you people.
every one in this country had come across challenges and pays the price of unity, that's natural in human society,
why feel bereaved than any other 500 ethnic groups in Nigeria?
what yoruba is never see even in hand of igbo in this country?
a word....
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by majour(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ndi Igbo, hate has taken us nowhere, let's face our problem which is first the realization that we as a people are not united, our leaders are not leaders, bending over like fools to the ruling power knowing fully well that they are wrong and never speaking out, those are th3 real issues
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by DavidEsq(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:
I have no sympathy for them.

And the same could be said of boko haram children who were brainwashed to hate a certain religion and ended up fighting for the boko cause.

Time to lament is over. Your people are too full of hate to reconstruct themselves and their cause.

Start a new group whose sole foundation is not based on hating Yoruba.

Attached is a Biafran child soldier
And who is the white man? A mercenary?
Re: Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp by josh123(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2017
orisa37:
Pot calling Kettle black.
fvck urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate Targets $4trn National Economic Growth / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States / Kano, Lagos Lead In Youth Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.