Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C (2969 Views)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Ladies On Twitter Were Asked To Choose Between Food And Flowers. See What They C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by Benbeezy: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
This couple who could not wait to get to private place got down to business as they awaited their order in a Domino's pizza delivery shop in Scarborough, North Yorks.

The sex lasted for about 18 minutes and happened in the presence of people. It was caught on CCTV and they could face jail for the "lewd and obsene" acts.

The video shows Daniella Hirst, 28 and Craig Smith, 31, waiting for their stuffed crust pizza. As the staff fixed their order, they began having sex. First, it shows them simulating a sex act with a wet-floor sign. Craig held the sign as though it were a penis and Daniella bent her buttocks into it. Then Craig carried Danielle and threw her into a sex position mid-air.

Read More : http://www.exclusiveonlinenews.com/2017/09/watch-couple-have-sex-in-dominos-pizza.html?m=1

Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by agbonkamen(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
White people and mumu mumu things grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by thesuave10(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:

You'd do the same if I finger you grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by agbonkamen(f): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:

You'd do the same if I finger you grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by thesuave10(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
shocked

See that her edo mouth grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by agbonkamen(f): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:

See that her edo mouth grin
grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by thesuave10(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
grin

Madam sweetless AKA I'M I SEXY? grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by agbonkamen(f): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:

Madam sweetless AKA I'M I SEXY? grin
you don go check the area mama profile abi grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by thesuave10(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
you don go check the area mama profile abi grin

No o I remember you very well that year grin wink

1 Like

Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by senatrpaichulo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:

Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by agbonkamen(f): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=senatrpaichulo post=60732457][/quote]waiting for you to come collect your punishment grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by rawpadgin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
that picture up there doesn't look like they are having sex
abi the guy male appendage dey him belle?
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by Benbeezy: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Go to link and watch the video for confirmation...she was even giving him Mouth Gig�
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
waiting for you to come collect your punishment grin
make your mouth no kill you. if you see prick you go run
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by agbonkamen(f): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2017
senatrpaichulo:
make your mouth no kill you. if you see prick you go run
I see ....guys like you got complimented with a big dick but the bad thing about the dick is that its big yes but short....... Short kpegun grin grin
Re: Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C by senatrpaichulo(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2017
agbonkamen:
I see ....guys like you got complimented with a big dick but the bad thing about the dick is that its big yes but short....... Short kpegun grin grin
OK continue!!!. till you see it!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry From Nairaland. / Please Is This Lady Short? / What My Babe Did To Her Father. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.