Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Do You Know About Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Know About Osun State (5246 Views)

Gov Ayo Fayose Finally Speaks Out About Osun State Election / Facts About Osun Governorship Election 2018 And Age Of Contestants / Osun The Food Basket Of The South West. 8 Facts About Osun Agricultural Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

By your geographical calculation perhaps. But I got duff my hat to you, you cynical crook.

Don't let geographical calculation stop you from developing your land.

The people in Ibadan who are developing their land and investing in housing estates, tech and agriculture, they did what they had to do even tho Ibadan was far from Lagos.

Don't blame geography for your fear of wanting to invest in Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Since You've lived in Owerri, one would think you'd prefer Owerri over Osun. Unless you're saying that Osun is more developed than Onitsha.

Won't give your land that credit bro, until I see it pop on 10 most developed states in Nigeria.
Less development cheaper prices is what I'm saying...does osun fit this bill?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Won't give your land that credit bro, until I see it pop on 10 most developed states in Nigeria.
Less development cheaper prices is what I'm saying...does osun fit this bill?

Ebonyi doesn't fit this bill?
Enugu doesn't fit this bill?
Delta doesn't fit this bill?

Now you're just making excuses not to go to Biafra. Trying to degenerate Osun state which has more infrastructure than Enugu. But it's okay, we're not concerned wink To admit the truth takes a lot from a man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Don't let geographical calculation stop you from developing your land.

The people in Ibadan who are developing their land and investing in housing estates, tech and agriculture, they did what they had to do even tho Ibadan was far from Lagos.

Don't blame geography for your fear of wanting to invest in Biafra.

Eastern Nigeria is very developed, go and ask your brothers there.
I'm may let geographical calculations stop me but never you. As soon I get my hands on that land in your state I will post pictures here and mention you, let's see if u commit suicide since u are so worked up my mere ideas

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Eastern Nigeria is very developed, go and ask your brothers there.
I'm may let geographical calculations stop me but never you. As I get my hands on that land in your state I will post pictures here and mention you, let's see if u commit suicide

Then move yourself and your 2x2 corner shop to Eastern Nigeria. Let me not stop you.

If you need help packing, I'm happy to send my maid.

E be like say you can't literally live in your lies ["Eastern Nigeria is very developed"]. Eastern Nigeria is so developed but your people are protesting and crying about FG neglecting their region.

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Ebonyi doesn't fit this bill?
Enugu doesn't fit this bill?
Delta doesn't fit this bill?

Now you're just making excuses not to go to Biafra. Trying to degenerate Osun state which has more infrastructure than Enugu. But it's okay, we're not concerned wink To admit the truth takes a lot from a man.

And endless/meaning talk takes very little from a woman.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

And endless/meaning talk takes very little from a woman.

Are you now a woman?
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Then move yourself and your 2x2 corner shop to Eastern Nigeria. Let me not stop you.

If you need helping packing, I'm happy to send my maid.

E be like say you can't literally live in your lies ["Eastern Nigeria is very developed"]. Eastern Nigeria is so developed but your people are protesting and crying about FG neglecting their region.
Their land is developed but they cant stay there.
This is fucckking hilarious

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

Lol the thing is hilarious grin

I've never met a more confused group of people than the Ibos grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

If you need helping packing, I'm happy to send my maid.

I Live in my lie as you call it. Go to front page and read the list of most develop led cites in Lagos, Ibadan is 10, Lagos I thought was number 1 is actually 3rd. 3 eastern cities were mentioned, wonder y

But, if a man does not wanna live with you, how is it so painful to you?

Did you read the minister of interior's speech today? He's the FG, go and read whast he said about you icon MKO Abiola, the wife and Awolowo.

Even I will never say such and I'm supposed your enemy.
cheers

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Lol the thing is hilarious grin

I've never met a more confused group of people than the Ibos grin grin grin grin

Stop meeting confused people, u could end up marrying one.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

I Live in my lie as you call it. Go to front page and read the list of most develop led cites in Lagos, Ibadan is 10, Lagos I thought was number 1 is actually 3rd. 3 eastern cities were mentioned, wonder y

But, if a man does not wanna live with you, how is it so painful to you?

Did you read the minister of interior's speech today? He's the FG, go and read whast he said about you icon MKO Abiola, the wife and Awolowo.

Even I will never say such and I'm supposed your enemy.
cheers

Ahh son, anyone can make up contents and rate them online. I rate Ibadan 4 and Enugu 10. Satisfied?

I'm not interested in FG's speech, I'm more curious about why you're not moving your 'investment' and 'business' to your 'developed' region.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Stop meeting confused people.

Thank you for your worry. Unfortunately, I can't select who I meet online; you.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

We stay in our land and we stay everywhere that's why I'm coming to yours now. Be a nice guy and shut up, go prepare something for me to eat....we are one Nigeria ask buhari.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Igbos want Biafra but are scared to go back home. We are trying to help you think home so that you can achieve it fast and you wont accuse Yoruba people for impeding it.

Igbos go home!

Nigeria cannot last forever!

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

We stay in our land and we stay everywhere that's why I'm coming to yours now. Be a nice guy and shut up, go prepare something for me to eat....we are one Nigeria ask buhari.

Then stay in your land. Or your ally's land; ND.

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Thank you for your worry. Unfortunately, I can't select who I meet online; you.

Don't mention it bro, you are welcome.

I opened the thread and you walked in all hot crazy abt Biafra like its been a curse unto you in the form of you girlfriend.

Trust the regret at this meeting is all mine

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Don't mention it bro, you are welcome.

I opened the thread and you walked in all hot crazy abt Biafra like its been a curse unto you in the form of you girlfriend.

Trust the regret at this meeting is all mine

We're trying to help you focus on moving back to Biafra. Why are you getting scared and upset at the notion of moving back to your 'very developed' land?

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:
Igbos want Biafra but are scared to go back home. We are trying to help you think home so that you can achieve it fast and you wont accuse Yoruba people for impeding it.

Igbos go home!

Nigeria cannot last forever!

Shush your mouth, fucccking mugu.

Python dance will arrest you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Shush your mouth, fucccking mugu.

Python dance will arrest you.

Is that what you're running from? grin

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Is that what you're running from? grin
just an advice or you sabi book again?

I run from guns went I'm not armed and other lie their heads off too in that regard

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

No you dont stay in your land. Your youths are running away from their land.
What da hell is going on?
If Igboland is that developed, then you wont have to leave it.
If this how you will develop Biafra? By running from her?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

just an advice or you sabi book again?

I run from guns went I'm not armed and other lie their heads off too in that regard

Shouldn't you run from hate speeches that causes ethnic tension? It's as dangerous as guns.
i.e KKKs, Neo Nazis, IPOB, etc

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Are you now a woman?
I thing he is Bisexual
Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

I thing he is Bisexual

Ngbo Eze2000 grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

We're trying to help you focus on moving back to Biafra. Why are you getting scared and upset at the notion of moving back to your 'very developed' land?

Help yourself focus on your fucking pride and bloody signature. Then minister of interior boasted today on how 'they killed abiola and wife nothing happened, imprissioned Awolowo nothing happened.

You where not there to defend the founders of you pride

Helper like are the ones that poison people and give Yoruba people a bad name.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by kn23h(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Help yourself focus on your fucking pride and bloody signature. Then minister of interior boasted today on how 'they killed abiola and wife nothing happened, imprissioned Awolowo nothing happened.

You where not there to defend the founders of you pride

Helper like are the ones that poison people and give Yoruba people a bad name.

Videos like that are meant to move emotionally unstable fellows like you.
Should I open my own radio station and start pouring out hateful words? or start looking for Hausas to lynch?

Don't move to Osun. Move to Enugu, okay? wink

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

I thing he is Bisexual

Maybe, but you don't know it. For me, I think you are a lesbian Hausa goat pretending to be Yoruba .

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by omofunaab(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

Biafra man, i live in my own house. I dont pay house rent. Listen to your brother's advice. Dont come to skull mining state. Go back to Biafra!
Fucckking Biafran!

I dey feel you bro

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by deedeedee1: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Eze2000:

Maybe, but you don't know it. For me, I think you are a lesbian Hausa goat pretending to be Yoruba .
My Osu friend, when will you go back to Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
kn23h:

Videos like that are meant to move emotionally unstable fellows like you.
Should I open my own radio station and start pouring out hateful words? or start looking for Hausas to lynch?

Don't move to Osun. Move to Enugu, okay? wink

Now, you are talking. Sharp idea. I'll move to both.

Abt your radio station, tale it up with KANU, I hear he's d resident expert. But such business needs a lot of money which u don't have cos you so busy defending other people's wealth

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Osun State by Eze2000(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
deedeedee1:
My Osu friend, when will you go back to Biafra?
Where is that my Abiku pal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Nwazuruahu Shield - What You Need To Know About The Man Who Has Been Vicio / Check Out This Biafra Customised Facemask - Photo / BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.