Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA (947 Views)

World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death / Senate, Saraki Have Hatred, Contempt For Me- Ibrahim Idris / Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by itsdumebi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
The Nigerian supreme council for Islamic Affairs(NSCIA) has stated that the Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) has shown itself to 'Islamophobic'.

Reacting to an earlier statement by CAN alleging that the issuance of Suku bond by the Federal government was part of a plan to Islamize Nigeria, Salisu Shehu, the deputy secretary-general of the NSCIA, on Friday, issued a statement saying that CAN was intolerant of Islam.

The statement made available to PoliticsNGR read;

"CAN cannot claim ignorance about the fact that even the World Bank has been involved in issuing Sukuk and the floating of Sukuk bonds.

Interestingly also, several non-Muslim countries across Africa, Europe and Asia have also instituted Islamic Financial System generally and Sukuk in particular.

Worthy of mention here are Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Russia, China, Singapore and a number of firms in the United States.

Less than two years ago, Britain hosted a world conference on Islamic Banking and Finance and David Cameron, the then British prime minister, openly declared that their intention was to make UK the hub of Islamic Finance in the World.

It would certainly be embarrassing for CAN to be told that the first and foremost state in Nigeria to submit application for loan to the Islamic Development Bank is a Christian-dominated state in the south-east.

This has been the factor that made Muslims to tolerate several practices or things that are essentially Christian in nature and outlook, in substance and form and indeed in principle and practice but imposed on us.

We have not been talking of Christianisation because Sunday has been forced on us as a work-free day, or the Cross as our hospital sign and symbol, our membership of the International Red Cross, and many other things including almost all the titles of the heads of academic institutions (chancellor, provost, dean, rector, etc.).

Despite this remarkable tolerance from Muslims over the years, CAN appears to be increasingly becoming Islamophobic and paranoid about its hate and intolerance of Islam, casting aspersions, unnecessarily overheating the polity and unjustifiably creating fear and distrust in the minds of peace-loving citizens of our great country.

We are poised to advise CAN to, in the spirit of Biblical injunctions, uphold the truth for its sake and tread the path of honour and refrain from statements capable of causing disaffection and promoting disharmony that may lead to conflict in the country."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/22/nigerian-christians-hatred-islam-nscia/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by efighter: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
To all enemies of Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
By default.......Islam is all about HATE...!!

The Only religion that is entirely based on ''We Vs Them''
Hate filled....people with no Joy.....!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Ratello: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
But in reality REVERSE IS THE CASE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
We are tired of these european and arabic religions that keep slaughtering each other

We are better with Ifa and Omenala.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Classic intellectual response. God bless the author of this piece.
Till date no one has been force to convert to islam after several years of Islamic banking.
Only bigots will take CAN seriously when the go on their usual boring "islamitation agenda" uninspiring song
But thank God there are many sensible Christians in this country whose minds will not be used by the private-jet pastors
itsdumebi:

Less than two years ago, Britain hosted a world conference on Islamic Banking and Finance and David Cameron, the then British prime minister, openly declared that their intention was to make UK the hub of Islamic Finance in the World.

It would certainly be embarrassing for CAN to be told that the first and foremost state in Nigeria to submit application for loan applicaion to the Islamic Development Bank is a Christian-dominated state in the south-east.
[/i]
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/22/nigerian-christians-hatred-islam-nscia/
We are yet to see the islamitation of Britain since that declaration and of course south east has not been islamatised despite being the 1st to submit loan to IDB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
efighter:
To all enemies of Islam.

You can see that you're the problem of yourselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:
We are tired of these european and arabic religions that keep slaughtering each other

We are better with Ifa and Omenala.
As if we have not had enough ritual killers and ritual dens.

Hawker Escapes Death After Being Kidnapped By Ritualists In Delta
https://www.nairaland.com/4072071/hawker-escapes-death-after-being
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
gists:

Much better than pepertual genocide
Boko haram has killed 30,000+
Maitatsine killed thousands
Ombatse killed thousands
Fulani herdsmen killed thousands
ISIS killed thousands
Al quaeda killed thousands
Hezbollah killed thousands
Taliban killed thousands
Christian crusaders killed thousands
Christians and muslims sold black people into slavery
Etc

You have no moral authority to condemn Ifa and Omenala

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ratello:
But in reality REVERSE IS THE CASE!
In reality?? Did you read the post?
Read and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Much better than pepertual genocide
Boko haram has killed 30,000+
Maitatsine killed thousands
Ombatse killed thousands
Fulani herdsmen killed thousands
ISIS killed thousands
Al quaeda killed thousands
Hezbollah killed thousands
Taliban killed thousands
Christian crusaders killed thousands
Christians and muslims sold black people into slavery
Etc

You have no moral authority to condemn Ifa and Omenala
And where did I condemn Ifa and Omenala. You see! Its still the hate we're talking about that made you come to that conclusion without andy reason and yet you think you are holier than others.
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Bari22: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
CAN are the most confused set of religious leaders

All they care is to brainwashed their poor members, extort money from them and buy private jets if they speak they threatened them with hell fire

I don't know when Nigerian Muslims will start calling christianization as Nigeria is build based on Christian religion
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by FTrebirth(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
because they breed ragheads and terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
Of course, I don't expect this thread to make it to the front page.
Its too intellectual for nairaland to promote and especially because it does not follow the popular narrative against islam.
No, the Christian Association of Nigeria cannot be viewed as the hater, intolerant one or the one that is too docile to do a simple check and get their facts right before talking rubbish even when the fact shows that that is exactly what they did.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
gists:

And where did I condemn Ifa and Omenala. You see! Its still the hate we're talking about that made you come to that conclusion without andy reason and yet you think you are holier than others.
You accused Ifa and Omenala of engaging in human sacrifice

I just listed the genocidal track record of both christianity and islam: millions of people were killed because of these two religions.
In other words, christianity and islam have sacrificed millions of human beings to achieve their objectives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
I cannot see a lady with hijab or an Alfa with those unkempt beards and jumping trouser and not observe a very safe distance away from them. They're potential suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
We just pretend under the umbrella of religion and ethnicity when the truth is humans just hate for no reason

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
ColonelDrake:
I cannot see a lady with hijab or an Alfa with those unkempt beards and jumping trouser and not observe a very safe distance from them. They're potential suicide bombers.
They have killed thousands, and will continue to kill
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

You accused Ifa and Omenala of engaging in human sacrifice

I just listed the genocidal track record of both christianity and islam: millions of people were killed because of these two religions.
In other words, christianity and islam have sacrificed millions of human beings to achieve their objectives.
Damn! Where did you get that from my post? Show it in my post or I'll just ignore you going forward.
But I guess na guilty conscience dey worry you sha.
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
gists:

Damn! Where did you get that from my post? Show it in my post or I'll just ignore you going forward.
But I guess na guilty conscience dey worry you sha.

gists:

Stop trying to evade, its not working
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by zlantanfan: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
blood sucking religion for terrorists

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by gists: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Stop trying to evade, its not working
You have made accusations, I asked you show me and you have failed to do so three time.
Bye bye. Enjoy your ifa
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
gists:

You have made accusations, I asked you show me and you have failed to do so three time.
Bye bye. Enjoy your ifa
Enjoy your islamic and christian genocide
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by anibi9674: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
no datz not true. they only try to checkmate ur excesses. by the way how many Muslim HV a Christian killed based on religious intolerance.
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by EazyMoh(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
I concur. CAN made opposing Islam it's main objective instead of focusing on uniting Christians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by Fulmigati: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm in no way a fan of Islam, but CAN needs to stop their fear mongering. Anything Muslims do whips them into a frenzy. They need to quit.
Re: Nigerian Christians Have Hatred For Islam - NSCIA by fergie001: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How a Nairalander's Dream Of War In The East Materialized Two Months After / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Difference Between Conservatives And Liberals By Galanty Miller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.