Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) (43569 Views)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Man Kills Father In Anambra, Sets Corpse On Fire / Man Kills Father, Commits Suicide In Efon Alaaye Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Shorsky1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
In this economic recession when suffering is the order of the day,yet this stupid gang just increase the hardship of this children.I pray God send helpers for them.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Elliot2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
r.i.p Adamu!
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by maamisco(f): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
He laughed the next he is dead. what a pity world.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by sirusX(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
Later they will come screaming that Islam means peace or a religion of Peace, Peace when her members are 24hrs ready for war and fight.

Peace my scrotum!!!
But from the detail...Adamu was peaceful

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
no problem since it's from northerners , they hardly kill demselves unlike Southerners shit happens!!
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Airtimex(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
to laugh na wahala now sad

RIP
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Haddock(m): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
I would have laughed harder than Adamu if I were there. Even reading it on Nairaland of the goat falling in a gutter made me laugh.

RIP Adamu.

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by SeKTo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
moral lesson don't laugh at people u don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Habyz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
Later they will come screaming that Islam means peace or a religion of Peace, Peace when her members are 24hrs ready for war and fight.

Peace my scrotum!!!
Peace your scrotum!
You didn't even think about what the late Adamu did, he could have gotten angry and fought Ahmed when he threw his meat to the floor, but he reported to Ahmed's father and bought another meat with his money, is that not a peaceful person? Ahmed on the other hand killed a person and you are not even blaming him you instead blame his religion. Anyways RIP to the late Adamu.

4 Likes

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by chiamaka4g: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Poor kids cry
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by eluquenson(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hausa people too they form gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
R.I.P to d dead! but the repetition of the story was much.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by PETUK(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
So someone can not laugh in peace
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by gazmaths(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
sirusX:

But from the detail...Adamu is peaceful
Since they mentioned islam in the story. His brain is configured to condemn islam for every reason. Is Adamu in anyway faulty here. The person to be blamed is the drunkard Ahmed. Pls let's be objective in our judgement. There are bad people in every religion.

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by EazyMoh(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
I hope all the parties involved are arrested and charged with their crimes accordingly. I don't believe in that styling of the matter ish!
It appears the so called Sarkin Hausawa is protecting his devilish son.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by dirtyhokage(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
newyorks:
u see people i share the same country with adamu this ahmed that
What about Chinedu this uche that? None sense talk.....

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
So, a fellow falls into a gutter and all you could do is laugh undecided
That elucidates laugh?
If you can't ask if he/she is fine, face your business .
I ran out of RIPs sad
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by lelvin(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Issorait
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by danjalingo: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
So, one could be killed for laughing? what a country?
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by bitchcrafts: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
AuroraB:
So, a fellow falls into a gutter and all you could do is laugh undecided
That elucidates laugh?
If you can't ask if he/she is fine, face your business .
I ran out of RIPs sad
somebody cannot laff at a funny scene in peace again?
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by elvfab4(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
mikejj:
i think he laughs tomuch.rip.wat is our country turning to.

so I cannot laff in peace again
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
bitchcrafts:
somebody cannot laff at a funny scene in peace again?
Well, he laughed a very costly laugh this time sad undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Aurobindo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
imagine...like kids.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
I hope they are not going to blame NK and IPOB for this , let them invite python dancers to come and settle this fight... Adumu and Ahmed are all terrorist... but what is this Muslim own self... wetin concern ur prayer with a drunk fellows high time this ppl abolish this their muhamMAD outdated doctrine... religion of piss indeed TUFIAKWA
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Habyz:

Peace your scrotum!
You didn't even think about what the late Adamu did, he could have gotten angry and fought Ahmed when he threw his meat to the floor, but he reported to Ahmed's father and bought another meat with his money, is that not a peaceful person? Ahmed on the other hand killed a person and you are not even blaming him you instead blame his religion. Anyways RIP to the late Adamu.
just shattap when will this people be tolerance at least once in their lives wetin concern his prayer with drunk fellow... high time they do away with this their outdated mohamMAD doctrine
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Habyz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
just shattap when will this people be tolerance at least once in their lives wetin concern his prayer with drunk fellow... high time they do away with this their outdated mohamMAD doctrine
Nawa o! If Muhammed (P.B.U.H) has an outdated doctrine, what about Jesus Christ who was before him? Is it proper for a drunk to be allowed in a place of worship? When you are done wailing in agony at the Islamic doctrine let me know.

1 Like

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by SOFTENGR: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
MadCow1:
Rip
Those guys are now busy flexing with 77 imaginary "virgins" you are busy typing RIP grin
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by shallysgirl: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thought muslims don't drink alcohol. So much for deceit. SMh
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by dtruth50: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope they are not going to blame NK and IPOB for this , let them invite python dancers to come and settle this fight... Adumu and Ahmed are all terrorist... but what is this Muslim own self... wetin concern ur prayer with a drunk fellows high time this ppl abolish this their muhamMAD outdated doctrine... religion of piss indeed TUFIAKWA
y is it dt u people ar alws eager to see a thread whch mentioned muslim to start attackin islam? bt no wonder, dts wht ur bible teaches u. shege
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by dtruth50: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Turtle3Dove:

Peace my scrotum!!!
i hope christians are saint right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) / Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.