Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) (43565 Views)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Man Kills Father In Anambra, Sets Corpse On Fire / Man Kills Father, Commits Suicide In Efon Alaaye Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by uvie66: 12:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Father of five, SUYA SELLER, Hmmmmm,
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by sekem: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2017
I don't know why... but this is a very funny story to me grin

The laughter must have been very opprobrious
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by DianaJ(f): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2017
So becoz him laugh that's y he was killed shocked :onawa for this country oo so person no fit laugh again undecided undecided
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2017
newyorks:
u see people i share the same country with adamu this ahmed that

Nobody is holding you; if you no like am just waka comot, shikenan; however, I am quite certain there are more worse case scenarios in your own backyard (where ever it may be) - cultism among them - just carry your bigotry out of here, we don't need it.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Abbotp: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2017
The problem of the country is the people in the country.......
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by kullozone(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2017
I know those boys. They're quite young though, but extremely dangerous. One of them was my younger brother's classmate.
They're violent bullies in that area.
Very fooolish guys oh!
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2017
So laughter jez killed him..that his friend ehnn..lemme not talk
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by agrovick(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by kammali: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by omoelerin1: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
newyorks:
u see people i share the same country with adamu this ahmed that
Go to Malaysia or Indonesia nah. mumuni.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by omoelerin1: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
Later they will come screaming that Islam means peace or a religion of Peace, Peace when her members are 24hrs ready for war and fight.

Peace my scrotum!!!
your sense of reasoning is upsidedown.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by autosavvy: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2017
Samusu:
So person cannot laugh in peace again. RIP BRO

. . .except the person is ready to rest in peace ! undecided
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Islam religion of piss! cheesy see them killing themselves Adamu and Ahmed just for silly things like laughing grin grin. I hope the are not gonna kill me for this laughs grin grin grin grin
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by bellotaofeek: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Name one tribe that derives more joy in ending poples life untimely without remorse
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by Darligold(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
not suprise though. boko linage.
Re: Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) by saintina(f): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
so sombori cannot laugh in peace again in this country abi....?? rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetess Serah Abuloye In Court Over Murder Of Church Member (Photo) / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) / 150 Women, Girls Killed For Rituals In Niger Delta, Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.