Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) (26883 Views)

Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / Dignitaries Attend Fayose's Send Off Banquet At Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.Photos / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Abiee: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2017
first time i will see oshiomhole on Agbada, it fits him.
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by kibra4u(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

There is a pending issue bothering me for the past three days...

This issue has given me lots of Sleepless Nights...

You don high ko......? Anyways come and see me privately, I have answers to your question.. tongue

Is it Rude to kill a Cockroach in someone else's house?

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Subconscious(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Cooperate King and leaders ...It's so funny how the people think they are enlightened but still enslaved by their environment

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Subconscious:
Cooperate King and leaders ...It's so funny how the people think they are enlightened but still enslaved by their environment
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Osho wife no dey get belle or na until e finish edo budget and allocation money D lady don buy many resort in Cape verde
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Since how years now and why now?
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 23, 2017
PMB no go do give this Oshiomhole ministerial appointment?
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Aragon: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
The Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba Eheneden Erediauwa Ewuare II and the people of Edo State on Friday gave a thank you/send-off ceremony in honour of the former Executive Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole for the good work he did during his 8-year tenure in office.

According to Lari Awani, the media aide to Chief Ayiri Emami, the event was heavily attended. Sokoto State Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal., Kebbi State governor Atiku Bagudu, CEO of Guardian Newspapers, Nduka Obaigbena, Governor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki. Chief Ayiri Emami among many other dignitaries graced the event.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/22/oba-benin-organizes-send-off-ceremony-adams-oshiomole-photos/

What is this? Please close down your blog if you can't do a Simple Research. He is not a beer parlour King, but Custodian of one of the greatest Throne in the Word. He is FIRST OF HIS NAME! So why on earth would you call him Eheneden Erediauwa? That WAS his former name as a Prince, just as his own Father Oba Erediauwa,s former name was Prince Solomon Akenzua. The current Oba's name is Oba Ewuare II... What you just did is sacrilege, do your research before you publish stuff like this. Your job is not only to Inform but also to Educate people, please take note
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 3:21am On Sep 23, 2017
I fear Edo people.
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:54am On Sep 23, 2017
ArcFresky:
I fear Edo people.

People fear what they do not know.

Basically fear is due to ignorance.

A lady from South East once told me she was afraid of Benin. Yet her aunt married a Benin man and raised successful children. Over many decades living in Benin.

Asked why her fear, it was the usual "they say Benin has many witches". shocked shocked

Funny enough most people selling spare parts, shoes, clothes, electronics and others all over Benin are Igbo people. Evans the kidnapper even did kidnapping massively in Benin while people were blaming Benin people for it.

As much as they fear Benin, surprising that Okija ritual forests are not in Benin nor are the countless headless bodies commonly found in Ogun & Lagos related to Benin.
Like one white American woman who researched Benin history/culture once said in a conference in America that other Nigerians being afraid of Benin people has advantages. In her view, it means other Nigerians would not mess with Benin people anyhow. grin

As a kid, we were told that once you cross Niger Bridge into the East, you will end up in a pot of soup. We have gone to marry several Igbo women in Igboland since yet we never ended up in a pot of soup. grin
Also that Igbo can do anything for money.

BUT we all see clearly today that people from every tribe/region are doing just about anything for money. Still we hold on to cliches.

Yorubas we learned always did juju/okpor for everything. To get promotion at work, seduce a woman, prevent woman committing adultery (magun), for protection, to get rid of an enemy, etc. Even if they are Christians or Muslims officially.

People like me grew up to realise that there are enough prejudices to go round. Others grew up & still stuck with those prejudices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by bullbull2: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Waste of national resources by the selected elites
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2017
Ayiri too do busy body

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Wasting of money and resources, which type of leaders are these, both political and traditional.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Arcamax:

My sister, it's rude. Do you know if you just killed his mother or other family member? grin
Too much nollywood
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by shegerun: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2017
So Nduka Obaigbena is the CEO of Guardian Newspapers? Go and do your research because I will not bail you out of this fake news! Ever heard of Thisday Newspapers?
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Wetin this ayiri dey look for up and down
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Max24: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
I thought they said Obas are spirits ? So, spirits have started doing send forth to humans. Even the spiritual Oba of Benin.
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Godsent12(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
GreatEngineer:
After how many months, is it lack of what to celebrate or what?

Modify:
FTC, I dedicated this to everyone that was killed during operation python dance with IPOP members.

A peaceful Nigeria is what we want.
True federalism is the key.

Dancing to Savanah Bank to withdraw my first to comment allowance, Seun and Lala hope you still have my account number.
okay If anybody is the first to comment he or she will b paid?
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by ejlive: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

There is a pending issue bothering me for the past three days...

This issue has given me lots of Sleepless Nights...

is it your cockroach?

Is it Rude to kill a Cockroach in someone else's house?

Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Monjerk: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Godsent12:
okay If anybody is the first to comment he or she will b paid?

So you are new on nairaland? you mean you are not aware of this.
I was waiting for alert since but didn't see but I just check my internet banking now and find out that money don drop, Savanah bank too dey delay alert text.

Thanks to Seun and lala, a very good weekend for me and my pal.
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Godsent12(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Monjerk:

So you are new on nairaland? you mean you are not aware of this.
I was waiting for alert since but didn't see but I just check my internet banking now and find out that money don drop, Savanah bank too dey delay alert text.

Thanks to Seun and lala, a very good weekend for me and my pal.

please show me how.
Re: Oba Of Benin Organizes Send-off Ceremony For Adams Oshiomole (Photos) by Arcamax: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Too much nollywood

Is the strike affecting your sense of humor bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Aregbesola Lodged N35bn Bailout In Fixed Deposit For Profit” - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.