Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (85496 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Wise Or Nah?? See How Nigerian Lady Announced Her Divorce (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by jrklinz: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Women!very unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by favourmic(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Sister thought she was missing ,
but she was somewhere getting digmatized

What is digmatized again nitori olohun
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Topelistic(f): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
;DChild of d work,she has spoilt 2 d cor and even going out wit bad gang. embarassedChild of d work,she has spoilt 2 d cor and even going out wit bad gang.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
funny.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
goodvision12:
Who knows she may not be lucky next time?
That will be very disastrous cheesy
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by LockDown69(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaroLyner:
When she gets what she's looking for (pregnancy)
she would return home
or worst HIV
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Artistree: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
ikbnice:
The way people think they are leaving life now is either through drugs or sex or even both. I mean lots and lots of it.
I'm sure you meant LIVING life...

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by ikbnice(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Artistree:

I'm sure you meant LIVING life...
My error. Autocomplete messed me up. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by thesuave10(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

You mean dîckmatized grin
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by chidistrong: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
She was busy in the other room!!!
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Not surprised, na their way

Na true talk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by baike: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
the most funniest thing I've ever seen
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by enomakos(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaroLyner:
When she gets what she's looking for (pregnancy)
she would return home
she look like an expert
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bitches ain't shitt but hos and tricks
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by commyhot: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Smh

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by goodvision12(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
That will be very disastrous cheesy
I dont know why some people choose to leave a disastrous lifestyle
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by blaqroy: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
With men not even 1
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by emi12(f): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
she won't definitely go back home the same way[b][/b]
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by osahon01(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
majamajic:
grin grin grin

She is ok really

For 9 days , still counting shocked shocked
She's still missing oh... on top of bed with men.... continue
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by frankkydee(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

This one is even more than digmatization,it should be called migmitization. Guess you know what it means?
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
The sane thing adiemus did some couple of months ago,when she came back I beat the hell out of her
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by ADIEMUS(f): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The sane thing adiemus did some couple of months ago,when she came back I beat the hell out of her
ok
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Funkybabee(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
this daughter of jazabel
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
She actually lost a sister. And if she's not careful, she's lost forever.
May God lead her back to her people savely
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Beadex1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Franky826:
See how innocent she's looking in the first pics.

Little did we know that it's not her real face
crazy comment...tis cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by alolimet: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2017
She will know the gravity of what she is into when she grows older, and that might mare her future. Some past can disrupt the future when resurfaced.
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by dominique(f): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2017
goingape1:
I'm telling you!

that's what is keeping me from engaging any naija women!

there are all bunch of waste product.

I've told you to stop categorizing all Nigerian ladies as whores because you were born and raised by one. Common sense should have told you from the names that this one in the topic is not Nigerian. But trust you, the moment you get the opportunity to attack Nigerian women, your brains automatically turns to tissue paper and your common sense flies out of the window.

FYI the girl in question is Namibian.

If you're looking for a wasted product, kindly consult the nearest mirror.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Isahalbash(m): 2:54am On Sep 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
She is stl missing, person wey hm brain dey miss, Wat do u expect?

gringringrin
Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by makydebbie(f): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2017
dominique:

I've told you to stop categorizing all Nigerian ladies as whores because you were born and raised by one. Common sense should have told you from the names that this one in the topic is not Nigerian. But trust you, the moment you get the opportunity to attack Nigerian women, your brains automatically turns to tissue paper and your common sense flies out of the window.

FYI the girl in question is Namibian.

If you're looking for a wasted product, kindly consult the nearest mirror.
shocked shocked Dominique where is your chill?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
shocked shocked Dom.inique where is your chill?? cheesy
I don't love you no more, until you change, I woke up to a lot of vituperative you shared denigrating my homeland, that was distasteful and not nice sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.