Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (8742 Views)

What Is The Hardest Decision You Have Ever Made? / What Is The Worst Decision You Have Ever Made In Life? / Boost Your Career In Digital Marketing - Get Google Certification In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by paroh137(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
amosadamu:
Make: choosing ICT courses over university degree
Taking a big and bold step to venture into the unknown outside the country

Mar: wasting my early years trying to get a degree

Could you shed more light on this, kind sir? I'm into ICT too. I'm self tutoring myself in Python right now but without a university degree I don't see how I'm going to get a good job even if I get certification. Also may I pm you?
Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by MoonWater: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
claremont:
Horrible practice with no dignity.
this sentence means a lot to me... It's a total summary of what is wrong with Nigeria today

2 Likes

Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by JUMO95: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
claremont:
Leaving Nigeria was the best decision I was fortunate to make career-wise. If I had remained, I would still have been stuck in a dead-end medical rep job just like most of my colleagues are. I was held to ransom by Doctors who persistently demanded bribes from medical reps in order to prescribe their products, even when the patient clearly need this product. Horrible practice with no dignity.
hey boss. How's work
Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by JUMO95: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fidelismaria:
cry

mine is not starring G boy business when my cousins started

now they all getting paid and I am just getting starting

shit hurts man
6 years later.... How good has it been
Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by Fidelismaria: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
JUMO95:

grin

1 Like

Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by TastyFriedPussy: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Fidelismaria:

grin
baba talk naaaa. six years later how has it been? grin

1 Like

Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by DaddyCoool: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fidelismaria:

embarassed

mine is not starring G boy business when my cousins started

now they all getting paid and I am just getting starting

shit hurts man

JUMO95:

Fidelismaria:

grin

TastyFriedPussy:
baba talk naaaa. six years later how has it been? grin

The shiny teeth emoji ought tell you all you needed to know. Guy learnt an expensive lesson!😅
Re: What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? by Contekbbc: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
tessygirl:
When I decided to take a step into ICT.

Decision that changed my life tho

Can you help in building an MLM website,pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters / Am I The One Killing My Boss Business / Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.