Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ditto - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ditto (2326 Views)

Ditto / Ditto / Ditto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2017
so girls can be so stupid, y wld u coba urself all in d name of being honest and still expect a guy to trust u....my guy even ds long distance tin na problem. d moment my relationship bcums long distance, my love becomes long distant. guy move on
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Most women love comfort , so you are definitely going to be getting lot more message from girls painting their boyfriends in a bad light. As for if they love a guy I don't know, can't tell or know when one is in love, but for some women you are as good as the last Bleep up, even if you give the world to most girls and make a small mistake, its the small mistake that will broadcasted to others. Be cool plus I hear Australia has mad large spiders ? Is it true
Yeah.. I m cool bruh... Never heard of or seen any spiders, talkless of the large onea. Maybe they re not in the region where I stay.
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
so girls can be so stupid, y wld u coba urself all in d name of being honest and still expect a guy to trust u....my guy even ds long distance tin na problem. d moment my relationship bcums long distance, my love becomes long distant. guy move on
Lol.. Bruh, she got two choices, let me later find out, or tell me in the early stages. Wont be cool if I found out myself. And yeah, true, LDR could be tiresome, though she plans on coming over
Re: Ditto by vanvick247(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
I still find it hard to comprehend how people manage this long distance relationship ishhhh!!!.. Konji no dey worry una.

Series of cheating stories in short distance relationship abound, how much more the long 1... Guy I will advice u move on, that babe ain't worth the stress. She only told u about that guy because u know him. I can bet u that she's still getting her groove on, with sum1else here in 9ja while u are over there bothering ur sef.
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Been a while here.
To update, things got more awkward each passing day, with more mood swings,guilty conscience and unnecessary suspicions.
Had to break up when I couldn't take it again. Been 5 months since then. Thank you all
Re: Ditto by tunize(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
O.p truth is on this instance you alone can advice urself, and you alone truely know what you want, so sit down and think it true. If you truely love her as u claim give her anoda chance because from ur story two of you actually had notn together when she did that jst crush crush thing...okay wait lemme ask you one simple question what if she never told you? Sometimes some ppl deserve second chance she might really love you though but watch her closely all the same bro...cos (no saint, no devil).
Re: Ditto by phazotron(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bros u fall my hand. are you trying to tell me there are no beautiful girls in Australia to flex and build a future together with? so u want to have a long distance relationship with these unreliable prostitutes here? even when ure in the country they still not reliable. Bros save yourself heart attack and go for fine oyinbo girl wey go love u legit abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ditto by lenghtinny(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
tunize:
O.p truth is on this instance you alone can advice urself, and you alone truely know what you want, so sit down and think it true. If you truely love her as u claim give her anoda chance because from ur story two of you actually had notn together when she did that jst crush crush thing...okay wait lemme ask you one simple question what if she never told you? Sometimes some ppl deserve second chance she might really love you though but watch her closely all the same bro...cos (no saint, no devil).

The girl wasn't really interested in him....
He's suddenly became a means to an end after he traveled ( A red flag that's too glaring to ignore).
The only reason why she told him is because he knew this guy. Do you think she will come out clean if the op didn't know the guy in question.
The best thing to do is to abandon anything long distance with a Nigerian girl and focus on girls in his vicinity.

Someone said dating a girl in Nigeria while you are living abroad is like parking a vehicle at owners risk.

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
lenghtinny:

He's suddenly became a means to an end after he traveled ( A red flag that's too glaring to ignore).
The only reason why she told him is because he knew this guy. Do you think she will come out clean if the op didn't know the guy in question.
The best thing to do is to abandon anything long distance with a Nigerian girl and focus on girls in his vicinity.

Someone said dating a girl in Nigeria while you are living abroad is like parking a vehicle at owners risk.
phazotron:
Bros u fall my hand. are you trying to tell me there are no beautiful girls in Australia to flex and build a future together with? so u want to have a long distance relationship with these unreliable prostitutes here? even when ure in the country they still not reliable. Bros save yourself heart attack and go for fine oyinbo girl wey go love u legit abeg.
tunize:
BrownCarton:
Been a while here.
To update, things got more awkward each passing day, with more mood swings,guilty conscience and unnecessary suspicions.
Had to break up when I couldn't take it again. Been 5 months since then. Thank you all
vanvick247:
I still find it hard to comprehend how people manage this long distance relationship ishhhh!!!.. Konji no dey worry una.

Series of cheating stories in short distance relationship abound, how much more the long 1... Guy I will advice u move on, that babe ain't worth the stress. She only told u about that guy because u know him. I can bet u that she's still getting her groove on, with sum1else here in 9ja while u are over there bothering ur sef.
sleeping besides your girlfriend or wifey is the greatest privilege mankind need

Bae say goodnight
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2018
phazotron:
lol. Bro.. Johny don go market go wise up.. Its been a while, and truly, I can't do the LDR thing again
Re: Ditto by BrownCarton: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2018
lenghtinny:

Blunt truth bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba / "Word And Opposite" Slim Guy Wed Fat Lady See Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.