Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey (36838 Views)

IPOB Gets Finally Registered As An Entity In Japan / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by yahmohy27: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2017
cummando:
Breeze don blow. Fowl yansh don open. Fowl wear g string.

I think I now have sufficient proof that the flatter the head the smaller the brain
Kikikiki ,chai abeg I never take my breakfast oo pls
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Electricdanger: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:

I know you are an afonja and don't read. I'll help you...Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison, immediately invited him over. He talked to him according to an aide in "yorubaa" about his intention to pull away from Nigeria. Awolwo was to get back to him on either yes or no if yorubaa would be wiling to do the same, never did, only for Ojukwu to see in the media he has joined Nigeria. An aide to Ojukwu called him " a snake and a coward".
[/s]

Ojukwu released a federal prisoner? You see why your late parents didnt do you any good, they lied to you and told you different lies just to justify their foolishness and reason for the poverty that later killed them. Gowon released Awolowo and not Ojukwu of cursed memory, the bearded pedophile that f.ucked his best friend daughter fled to Abidjan when he saw real war. Most of you animals have no shame, and will lie just to defend your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Stkilda(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2017
MikeBetty:
But They Tell Us Its Few Disgruntled Illiterate Elements That Supporting Kanu. If Igbos Gladly Pull Funds For Restorationt Of Biafra, Is It Not Enough To Tell The Govt That Few Igbos Leaving In The North Have No Clue Of Happenings In Igboland. Secession May Not Be The Best Solution But Should Not Ignor The Call For Restructuring. For Those Who Are Saying Igbos Are Not United, This Is A Tip Of An Iceberg. It Is Called Self Determination.

Nigeria keeps shooting itself in the foot.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by IkpuMmadu: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

NNAMDI KANU HAS SAID IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS THAT IPOB IS NOT FUNDED BY POLITICIANS AND THAT IT IS FUNDED BY IGBO PEOPLE.

THEY JUST CONFIRMED AN INFORMATION THAT NNAMDI HIMSELF GAVE FREELY ON ONE OF HIS VIDEOS.

WHERE IS THE INTELLIGENCE IN DAT.

Do you have a challenge in comprehension ...I said APC not Nnamdi Kanu

Who is an authority here

APC is a joke

Boko Haram has been technically defeated..yet they still kill
Nigeria is out of recession ..yet prices are high
France is sponsor of IPOB yet it's a lie
Disgruntled politicians are sponsors of IPOB yet lies

Who takes APC statement serious again ?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Electricdanger: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Best post on Nairaland...gospel truth.

Lmaooo. Why are you quoting your own post and hailing yourself. You always expose yourself easily, your being jobless is making you run mad reason you are always on nairaland posting tribal marks pictures tormenting your life. Log on with your new2020 and several handles to like and quote yourself again.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

INTEGRATE WITH PEOPLE THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN?

Y WILL I WANT TO INTEGRATE WITH U, A LESSER HUMAN THAT HAS NO VALUE?
The Grandeur Of Your Delusion Tho' ...Wow!!!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by omenka(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2017
dumie:

You and these ipob crew are like 5 and 6
wink

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Electricdanger: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

SECCESSION? WE CALL IT RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION.

WE FEEL SUFFOCATED AND HINDERED BY YORUBA AND HAUSAFULANI IN NIGERIA.

MOST REASONABLE IGBOS BELIEVE THAT THOSE WHO COME VISITING, HAVE A TIME TO GO.

WE WANT TO GO.

Who is now holding you from going? You are surely typing this nonsense from the SW but pouring smelly spits online on how someone is holding you. Tell us how Yorubas are holding you animals from going? Mschew

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:
The Grandeur Of Your Delusion Tho' ...Wow!!!

U CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE TO LOVE U, IT IS BETTER TO LET THEM GO.

1 MILLION ARMY IN IGBO LAND, WONT CHANGE WAT IS IN THEIR HEARTS.

IT ONLY REINFORCES IT.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Electricdanger: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
didn't ur parents told u that Igbo's eat human being? But we later discovered that when ever ooni of ife died his hart will be eating by other ogboni members thank chukwu okike abiama and Oyibo for social media if not afonjas for don use Igbo's prepare Isi ewu with thier Ibadan shagamu news papers

Your large empty head on your profile is making me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go school, uno gree grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
DEY HAVE GONE DEAF BUT WE HAVEN'T GONE DUMB, WE WIL KEEP DRUMMING IT INTO THEIR HEADS UNTIL THEY UNDERSTANDE WAT WE ARE SAYING.

GOVS INVESTIGATION YET AGAIN PROVES NNAMDI KANU ENJOYS THE GOODWILL OF THE PEOPLE.

THE PEOPLE GLADLY DONATES FUNDS SO IPOB CAN LIBERATE DEM OUT OF NIGERIA.

THAT IS JUST A HINT OF HOW THEIR VOTES WILL GO SHOULD NIGERIA CALL A REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Kaywaz(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.
baba shut up. Biafran made the first shot which lead to the civil war.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by months: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
MEANWHILE, NIGERIA HAVE SENT SOLDERS TO SHOOT THE IGBO PEOPLE AND USE FORCE, FOR DARING TO DREAM OF BIAFRA.

WHO IS A TERRORIST AND WHO IS THE LIBERATOR?

ANAMBRA NO ELECTION WILL BE VERY HUMILIATING FOR THIS GOV, BECOS DESPITE ALL THE SHOW OF FORCE, FIGHTER JETS AND ARMY TANKS/ AK47 USED ON THE PEOPLE.

THE PEOPLE WILL ONCE AGAINS BE INSTRUCTED BY IPOB TO SIT AT HOME, WITHOUT THREAT OR USE OF FORCE AND DEY WILL COMPLY.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by patval(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2017
NigerDeltan:

True! But u are not a lady I believe
Am a young lady from Oji River Local Government of Enugu State. Don't know what made you think that way buh am not bothered anyway
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Oblang(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:

Freedom comes at a price. Not that loss of life is something to be celebrated but go check how many black South African lives were lost to end apartheid.

Why haven't u laid ur own life? U no way become a Biafra hero?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by kannymoore(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Cyynthia:
Lai Mohammed is the One that is getting desperate on this issue.
He has single handedly internationalized the struggle,and I am very sure that his plan to Stop Igbos will give Ipob more recognition,and at the end, Nig will be at the loosing end, because white men don't reason like some iddiots here in Nigeria.

On the issue of Lai Mohammed and his fellow maggots desperately calling Ipob terrorist, I think they are very foolish because Igbos are 99℅ Christians and Christians don't breed terrorist. We all know the religion that embraced terrorism as their way of life.

Ever heard of The Lords Resistance Army

I doubt if you have.

If you did, you won't make such a blanket assumption as that.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by delpee(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2017
nwabobo:
From an Afonja newspaper, very predictable. Lol that Nigerian intelligence is able to identify an account domiciled in France which France the host nation is not even aware of grin grin grin

The desperation of this government has gone on to another level.

There's Interpol and intelligence cooperation among Nations. They work in ways you can not see.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Chiefbuddle1:
Growing up in Lagos in d late 80's....I hated Ojukwu,Ashamed of being Igbo,Laughed at d name Biafra,Most Igbo Family changed their surname to English.....Newspaper and TV hardly reported anything Igbo,It was all about Hausa and Yoruba,Buh today d whole world has identified that there is dis vibrant tribe called Igbo am Proud of that.

Thank u Nnamdi Kanu I have come to realise dat am Igbo first before even being a Nigeria or Biafra!!!!!
I AM GLAD YOU GOT YOUR IDENTITY BACK. HAPPY TO READ YOUR POST. HOWEVER, THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO AGITATE BESIDES WAR WHICH IS WHAT KANU SEEMS TO BE CLAMOURING FOR.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by SmartyPants(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Cyynthia:
Lai Mohammed is the One that is getting desperate on this issue.
He has single handedly internationalized the struggle,and I am very sure that his plan to Stop Igbos will give Ipob more recognition,and at the end, Nig will be at the loosing end, because white men don't reason like some iddiots here in Nigeria.

On the issue of Lai Mohammed and his fellow maggots desperately calling Ipob terrorist, I think they are very foolish because Igbos are 99℅ Christians and Christians don't breed terrorist. We all know the religion that embraced terrorism as their way of life.

If your hope is on "white men" you are on a long thing. No western state will ever support secession. And if you read your history, Biafra was totally ignored by the powerful Europeans back in the first agitation.

Ion think they care about you lot at all!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nkwuocha: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
komekn:

One question please answer if you can, WHAT HUMAN RIGHTS

Your proposition is nonsensical in the extreme and smacks of delusion. Nigeria an extremist Islamic state that's utter MADNESS.

Firstly, you are just representing the deceptively misleading inherent intrinsic nature of IPOB which is to spread misinformation and mislead. AT NO TIME HAS THE FG CONDEMNED THE IGBO TRIBE AS TERRORISTS. So stop creating falsehood IPOB members may wish to believe that but nobody else is that foolishly deranged to consider aa nothing more than complete falsehood.

IPOB is a very vocal small anarchist minority group with most of it's members illiterate, unemployed and delusional. And we know well funded by disgruntled elements who do not wish Nigeria well. With zero support and or credence by any democratic institutions within the Igbo areas if Nigeria.

Not one democratically elected Local councillor, State legislator, National assembly representative and or Governor indeed no eminent Igbo personality has given unquestionable support to IPOB. It does not represent the Igbo just thier supreme leader Kanu and his delusional followers.

If you want to know what is an Islamic extremist state go to Iran, Saudi, Yemen and just carry your Bible on the streets. So stop spewing arrant rubbish on this forum you are exposing the very depth of your intelligence.

Conduct a refrenedum first to know the population might of biafrans. All this rants up there is to save face
Nigeria is an Islamist terrorist country!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by greenguy: 9:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Enough of this government taking Nigerians for granted. As far as I know IPOB isn't a threat in any way to Nigeria instead the government is a bigger threat to Nigerians - time will tell.

I watched a recent interview of Nnamdi Kanu, and was surprised at his real demand. It is never about Biafra, the struggle is actually about addressing the inequalities among Nigerian people, in our constitution where the North is supreme.

All through his interview he didn't talk about referendum but spoke of restructuring. What is the Nigerian government actually afraid of? Why all these clandestine moves and news to brainwash Nigerians at all cost, like man wey mess wey no want make him neighbour perceive am?

Why are they so afraid of IPOB even more than the world dreaded Boko Haram that has taken over 20,000 lives and destroyed properties worth billions of dollars?

What are they so afraid of? Is any Nigerian not a northerner a slave? Is it a crime to ask to be treated equally in ones country? Are we non northerners really slaves?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2017
nnokwa042:
didn't ur parents told u that Igbo's eat human being? But we later discovered that when ever ooni of ife died his hart will be eating by other ogboni members thank chukwu okike abiama and Oyibo for social media if not afonjas for don use Igbo's prepare Isi ewu with thier Ibadan shagamu news papers
THIS POST IS JUST TOO FUNNY... THANK WHO?? CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA... I KNOW CHUKWU IS GOD... WHATS THE REST?
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by sameni123(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
months:

HEY, FEEL FREE TO GO AND LIVE IN THE MOON, BUT DONT EXPECT IGBOS IN THE SOUTHEAST TO MORTGAGE THEIR LAND AND LIFE PERMANENTLY BECOS U LIVE IN THE MOON.

I TELL U, THEY MUCH RATHER MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT U. THAT IS WAT THIS BIAFRA IS ABOUT.

THE NORTH WERE GOING TO USE THREAT OF MURDERING IGBOS IN THE NORTH TO SUBDUE IPOB, BUT WERE DISAPPOINTED WEN IPOB TOLD DEM ANY IGBO STILL IN THE NORTH COMMITED SUICIDE.

LIKE I SAID, A VISITOR HAS A TIME TO GO, ONLY A FOOL WILL OVER STAY HIS WELCOME AND BE PUSHED OUT BY THE HOST WITH FORCE.

WE HAVE PRIDE, WE HAVE DIGNITY AND WE MUCH RATHER PREFER TO LEAVE ON OUR OWN.

THE GOV FEARS REFERENDUM BECOS THEY KNOW IGBOS WANTS TO GO.

From your comment it's clear you very jobless ...so you expect someone who has been In the north for years and has lots of investment there to just sell his houses and business and move to the east ....it's clear most people supporting this Biafra struggle are jobless and poor ...you expect choscharis....and other successful Ibo biz men in Lagos to close there business and move to the east.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Stingman: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Ngozi123:

You raise an interesting point. I may have missed it but I've not seen anywhere near as much public attention given to Boko Harm's funding from the FG as they have with IPOB. I wonder why...

You don't need to wonder any further. Here is why: APC rode on the back of BH to come to power:

"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by nnokwa042(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Your large empty head on your profile is making me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Go school, uno gree grin grin grin
professor chinua Achebe or professor wole soyinke what is that ur name let me google it to know ur class in this world maybe ur Steve job ,pls tell me quick maybe am making mistake so I can correct my self u might be the son of the man who invented fax machine,

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Stingman: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
delpee:

There's Interpol and intelligence cooperation among Nations. They work in ways you can not see.

Where were Interpol and your intelligence cooperation among nations with the case ogf BH? Mister be serious for once!
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Stingman: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
sameni123:

From your comment it's clear you very jobless ...so you expect someone who has been In the north for years and has lots of investment there to just sell his houses and business and move to the east ....it's clear most people supporting this Biafra struggle are jobless and poor ...you expect choscharis....and other successful Ibo biz men in Lagos to close there business and move to the east.

Did they do same in 1967?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Sirheny007(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2017
zinizta:
OJUKWU GOT BETRAYED BY AWOLOWO? HOW? I THOUGHT ONE WAS THE THEN EASTERN REGION PREMIER WHILE THE OTHER WAS IN PRISON FOR TREASONABLE FELONY? WHEN DID THEY SEE [/b]TO DISCUSS SECESSION. PLEASE STOP WITH THE FABLE

[b]My friend, you have succeeded in making your ignorance obvious.
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by Electricdanger: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
nnokwa042:
professor chinua Achebe or professor wole soyinke what is that ur name let me google it to know ur class in this world maybe ur Steve job ,pls tell me quick maybe am making mistake so I can correct my self u might be the son of the man who invented fax machine,
[/s]

You are just disgracing your lineage online, face your fan yogo hawking and stop pouring smelly saliva on me. Lol
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by zinizta: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Who is now holding you from going? You are surely typing this nonsense from the SW but pouring smelly spits online on how someone is holding you. Tell us how Yorubas are holding you animals from going? Mschew
HAHAHHAHAHAHA... i don die...my eye o
Re: IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey by classicfrank4u(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2017
fredagu:
I pity igbos prayin 4 diz biafra in d world as a whole dere r d rich nd d poor even in bible if u dont work or if ur lazy u most suffer nigeria is nt any bodies country d three of major tribe nd more makes up nigeria so dnt say dat anybody discreminate ur tribe cuz nigeria is 1 cuz deres no way u wil work 4 ur moni nd anoda tribe wil stop u frm eatin it so my brother generally d rich discreminate d poor am just 22 buh i knw diz u wnt say dat igbos r bein killed cuz in every tribe dere r psychopath sum piple enjoyin kilin odas moreova bokoharam kil more of hausas dan igbos or yorubas frm my own prospect biafra na lazy man rant dey shud go get a job stop cauzin havoc in diz country ndi igbo si na anu gba ajo oso dinta agba ya ajo egbe so if dey kil ur bro or sis cuz of diz non$ense ur at loss even God wnt 4gv dem cuz dey die a shameful death in my life nd d 1 to cum i wil neva support a terrori$t group cuz dats wat ipob is al abut PEACE BE TO 1NIGERIA

another dumb afonja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Jibrin: Tinubu Is One Of The Owners Of Manchester United / Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.