Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) (904 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Only Electricity Meter Company Collapsed – Ex-manager / Okorocha Awarded over N50billion Different contracts to just One Company (pics / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by diana158(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Akwa Ibom is 30 today as part of the activities to mark the years event, Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will be commissioning the largest syringe and meter company in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by maxti: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
Kudos!
Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by diana158(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2017
HURRAY!!! Akwa Ibom is 30 and we have come a long way, Lovers of Akwa Ibom and well wishers, join us Welcome the Number 2 citizen of Nigeria Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as he comes to commission some finest projects of our time. Welcome your Excellency to the Land of Promise.
Colour of the day : orange

Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by Electricdanger: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Good one from Akwa Ibom cool
Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by FemiEddy(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Impressive
Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Happy celebration Akwa Ibom!
Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by Ttipsy(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2017
wow..
Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by Vicboi1(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2017
congrats one day my state would be like that but untill this present governor leaves because he is a failure "rochas"

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by NigerDeltan(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Where is that charge and bail lawyer Inibeghe?

Akwa Ibom the Land of promise

I use this opportunity to warn all Akwa Ibomites, the moment you surrender the state to APC govt, you cease to experience good things, Udom can turn things around in 8yrs

Thank you my people

My brothers and friends in Ondo, how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @30 Osinbajo To Commission Largest Syringe And Meter Company (pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Every industry in this country be working in order to create employment to the people.

Any new government that comes should start from where the previous one stopped irrespective of the state and I bet you nigeria will be a better place to live not to talk of going outside for a greener pasture.

(1) (Reply)

2015 He Promised All These And They Clapped! 2017 They Are Still Clapping / Many People Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Won’t Do So Again In 2019– Makarfi / Lugard On Nigerian Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.