Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) (2994 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by OkunrinMeta: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cry do you mind teaching me how to cook?

It depends, would you pay for the service?
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

It depends, would you pay for the service?

Whynot
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by robosky02(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

You garrit!!

Garri ti won grin

@ midehi2 imagine grin
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by midehi2(f): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
robosky02:

@ midehi2 imagine grin
Lol
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Shey somebody cannot cry again

Oga oo

Is it your cry?
Na u be d crybaby?
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Omaa1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
But he ain't leaving his mum.

I want this kind of bond with my kids
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by sirblero(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Kind of bond I want with my son

Prolly he gonna miss mama good food

cheesy cheesy if my ex had married me he prolly would do same cos his mom food was on point lol
Nd I cook shit lol

lol��

Oya cone let me teach you...#smiles
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
sirblero:

lol��

Oya cone let me teach you...#smiles
wink right beside you mr
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by OkunrinMeta: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Na u be d crybaby?

Yes grin I love my mummy

Go and call police! shocked
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by 2dice01: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy cheesy if my ex had married me he prolly would do same cos his mom food was on point lol
Nd I cook shit lol
no wonder the poor boy ran off
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Nd I cook shit lol
I like your cooking like that. cool
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
2dice01:
no wonder the poor boy ran off

cheesy
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
BALLOSKI:
I like your cooking like that. cool

kiss tanx bae
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by Iamzik: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Exactly what women hate will undying passion. They loathe the man's love for his mum and definitely abhor their mother in law even when she has forgivable flaws the woman herself is twice guilty of.

Some even tagg her "old witch" and pray in MFM church for her to die when it's very clear she isn't a witch rather a human being with flaws like everyone.

The amazing thing is that this same women love their own mothers regardless of their flaws and expect their own sons to love them unconditionally when they marry and have kids.

You hate your mother Inlaw but love your own mother to pieces...... Continue.

What goes around comes around. If you hate your mother Inlaw your daughter inlaw will hate you too no matter how nice you try to be...... It's called Karma

Some women just won't understand this fact until they get old
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Iamzik:

You hate your mother Inlaw but love your own mother to pieces...... Continue.

What goes around comes around. If you hate your mother Inlaw your daughter inlaw will hate you too no matter how nice you try to be...... It's called Karma

Some women just won't understand this fact until they get old

Thanks cos you understand this ugly prevailing circumstance. Women always claim victims but they refuse to deal with their own dark attitudes.
Re: Groom And His Mom Get Emotional On His Wedding Day (photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Run? / We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys / Dear Men!!! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.