Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" (35729 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by UGONWA87: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by comodo: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anambra has been stable even after him, I keep asking the magic wand obiano has been using, now I know d truth. [qauote author=Ollysma post=60754092]My God my God my God, this is a prudent man, 25billion naira and 150billion dollas left in Anambra account. This is the original integrity man Nigeria need, not the fake buhari that is claiming fake integrity up and down. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Odogwuskido(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Oblang:
This man over sabi too much jare...
He's a technocrat, not a politician

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by blaqoracle: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is just looking for cheap popularity because of the coming Anambra election. I am sure the fool has already forgotten how he killed over 200 Ipods and dumped their bodies inside Ezu river.
always typical of the Igbos,they always dream of el Dorado but never contribute anything towards achieving it.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by dreamangel: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Thank you Peter Obi. Our leadership over the years especially the present one is just a disgrace. Nigeria was better off than China many years ago but now they condescend to us. The present leadership think they can develop the North while destroying some other parts of the country. They hungered and fought for power just for their section not for Nigeria as a Country. Asian countries strictly implemented MDGS and are reaping the benefits today.
Peter Obi is one person I will vote for president. All those trying to damage his image are wasting their time, his record speaks for itself.
We need a change. Let us restructure so we can put responsible people to head the regions.

People should read the whole interview. IPOB was just a line in the write-up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Freeman59: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Aufbauh:
Someone should help me confirm the location of Nnamdi Cownu.
It seems he wants to take the path of Ojukwu but ran out of luck. cheesy

We're discussing development here, go somewhere else and express your hatred and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by frankihima(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2017
all these chest beater family will not allow people to rest,Igbo's always threat without action I could remember the day hausa give quite notice the whole world shake because they no something will surly happen.my neighbor travel to east this morning with all his family because of that coward called KANU that put millions Igbo life at risk
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by bobnatlo(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2017
seunmsg:

So says a former governor who ruled for eight years on the platform of APGA before decamping to PDP to support the reelection bid of Jonathan. He is part of the leaders that failed this country when they had the chance only to leave government and start proffering imaginary solutions. All this talk is about 2019 and nothing else.

Yeah!! And he has said n acknowledged severally that he was part of the failed leadership in Nigeria. Even when he hard a more futuristic minded govt than his peers. So what's your point
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by bobnatlo(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2017
seunmsg:

So says a former governor who ruled for eight years on the platform of APGA before decamping to PDP to support the reelection bid of Jonathan. He is part of the leaders that failed this country when they had the chance only to leave government and start proffering imaginary solutions. All this talk is about 2019 and nothing else.

Yeah!! And he has said n acknowledged severally that he was part of the failed leadership in Nigeria. Even when he hada more futuristic minded govt than his peers. So what's your point

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Sammyblaq(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2017
seunmsg:

Ignorance is a disease. You don't know and you don't want to learn.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by stevedre: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
Naughtysite:
May God help this country. Nobody read the content of the interview, everyone is just commenting on IPOB. 90% of the interview dwells on the leaders building a better future for the youths who are restive as a result of lack of jobs. Nigeria's GDP percapita in 1980 was $870 per head. while that of China was $193 per head.

Today China is 30 times better than Nigeria.

Yet, its only IPOB we saw to comment on.
GOD bless you. I signed in to give your comment a like. The sensationally bodied topics on nairaland are really baffling in recent times (though this headline did not get me).
I am shocked to see that people concentrated more on than the more disheartening fact of Nigeria being ahead of China in GDP years ago but now the reverse is the case. Youths and some so called adults do not read allot in modern times despite their level of literary.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Flatties: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
linusbnn:

Go and ask your father maybe you still eat from your mother's pot.

No its from your mother's pot that I eat because I'm your father grin
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by computermouse(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2017
ndizzle:

You are one of the reasons why Africans are sometimes seen as black monkeys. Am sure u didn't read the article before jumping into conclusion.... Nonsense.

Be as condescending as you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are a Beclouded apologist, what you want is what you want, when people reason with there feet it shows their brains are actually on the ground, being trampled on, on a daily basis- it painful we don't have the patriot act- if we did have it, most of these people would have been dashed the lethal needle- they would think there country first, eat there country first, talk there country first and protect there country, but like they claim *my great country is a zoo* if it is a zoo welcome to animal kingdom -

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by computermouse(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2017
A man, with a shallow brain, refused to understand that when a supposed political figure made such as statement, he is tacitly giving traction to the ignorant few, imagine he had said something more de-motivating maybe a few persons, not all but 1 or 2 would leave this ideology that is sucking unnecessary innocent blood, for no just reason apart from the power equation - rubbish -

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by linusbnn(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Igbos:

No its from your mother's pot that I eat because I'm your father grin

Nice1 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. / Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State / Bidemi Bakare Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.