Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? (2161 Views)

Ismail El Somani ... Facts Emerge About Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Double / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Alleged Accomplices Yet To Get Bail / Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Abokii8(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Dressed as a woman, Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB terrorist group leader, has allegedly escaped Nigeria through our border with Cameroon via Cross Rivers State. This is the "Commander in Chief of the Biafra Armed Forces"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by dotcomnamename: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abokii8:
Dressed as a woman, Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB terrorist group leader, has allegedly escaped Nigeria through our border with Cameroon via Cross Rivers State. This is the "Commander in Chief of the Biafra Armed Forces"

grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by scholes0(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lwkmd!!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by technicallyrich(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Why are these afonjas obsessed with us biafrans.that is the question I have been asking but now I know.
No thief want to die alone,when you are a slave and been beaten you will take solace that is not only you and you neighbor too is going through the same punishment.
These is still the ideology in Christianity and the devil.lucifar knows that he is doomed for ever but want God children to be there with him.
It is on record that the self acclaimed born to rule fulanis are the owners of nigeria and westerners are their slaves expecially the muslim.
We're is fumiswtpusy aka the first neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl,i miss your post,pls mention me.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Throwback: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
If it was IPOB that came up with this picture stating that a Fulani or Yoruba man escaped the law dressed that way, the horde of Eastern almajiris would believe it so convincingly.

Kanu helped to expose the hitherto unknown idiocy that was epidemic in the SouthEast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
technicallyrich:
Why are these afonjas obsessed with us biafrans.that is the question I have been asking but now I know.
No thief want to die alone,when you are a slave and been beaten you will take solace that is not only you and you neighbor too is going through the same punishment.
These is still the ideology in Christianity and the devil.lucifar knows that he is doomed for ever but want God children to be there with him.
It is on record that the self acclaimed born to rule fulanis are the owners of nigeria and westerners are their slaves expecially the muslim.
We're is fumiswtpusy aka the first neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl,i miss your post,pls mention me.
[/s]

See this pirated CD seller pouring smelly saliva everywhere. Loyal slaves begging for freedom from the zoo. Lol

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by technicallyrich(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

See this pirated CD seller pouring smelly saliva everywhere. Loyal slaves begging for freedom from the zoo. Lol
Have you taken your bath.because it's on record that your tribe is the dirtiest people in nigeria and you people stink expecially your women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by frankdoz25: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Afonjas! The brown roof citizens always thinking of nnamdi kanu, their worst nightmare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by bakila: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:

grin
Nigerians why are you hating on the directors tactical retreat, from his stunts. He will at least shave his beards. Please post a better picture without beards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
technicallyrich:

Have you taken your bath.because it's on record that your tribe is the dirtiest people in nigeria and you people stink expecially your women.

Coming from a yam legged flat head. Lol Your cursed people cant survive without trooping to same SW. With the way you stink in Lagos traffic selling fan yogo, no wonder you are only good at prostitution and baby factory productions. Dirty thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
frankdoz25:
Afonjas! The brown roof citizens always thinking of nnamdi kanu, their worst nightmare.

Wawa Ibo, you need to replace your expired brain asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by technicallyrich(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Coming from a yam legged flat head. Lol Your cursed people cant survive without trooping to same SW. With the way you stink in Lagos traffic selling fan yogo, no wonder you are only good at prostitution and baby factory productions. Dirty thing
Sorry yoruba muslim,i am ijaw although I won't deny the igbos,just like mine mentor. Gej,because I am a biafran.
Can you survive without oil from my region,rivers state the trasure base of the zoo.
Now listen,why don't you advice your leader thievenubu- that has rotten teeth even though he is a billonaire.
Or obasanjo the ugliest african.
Or the governor of osub state with ram bears.
Or the obsess governor of lagos
I repeat your people are the dirtiest people in nigeria,africa and the world.its an open secret.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
technicallyrich:

Sorry yoruba muslim,i am ijaw although I won't deny the igbos,just like mine mentor. Gej,because I am a biafran.
Can you survive without oil from my region,rivers state the trasure base of the zoo.
Now listen,why don't you advice your leader thievenubu- that has rotten teeth even though he is a billonaire.
Or obasanjo the ugliest african.
Or the governor of osub state with ram bears.
Or the obsess governor of lagos
I repeat your people are the dirtiest people in nigeria,africa and the world.its an open secret.
[/s]

As usual, you will deny your cursed tribe cos of shame. When will you wild animals be proud of your tribe on this forum, if you are not claiming SS, you will be claiming middle belt. You are a disgrace to your late parents for denying your origin, you deserve to be flogged for bringing shame to Chukwu drug Abiama. Pathetic illiterate cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by kingcypress: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pls I need another picture that will show Cownu's hunchback. And if possible another picture of how some Pigs are licking the Albino's urine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by devindevin2000: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
This was how awolowo tried to escape from IBB but was nabbed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Stale, where is your albino god? Descendant of the abidjan coward called Ojukwu are always the same, no wonder the pedophile ojukwu died senile, deaf, dumb and useless while FFK f.ucked his wife to stupor. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by frankdoz25: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Wawa Ibo, you need to replace your expired brain asap.
afonja! I know your high on stack amala/ewedu! Soon you will meet your waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by technicallyrich(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:
[s][/s]

As usual, you will deny your cursed tribe cos of shame. When will you wild animals be proud of your tribe on this forum, if you are not claiming SS, you will be claiming middle belt. You are a disgrace to your late parents for denying your origin, you deserve to be flogged for bringing shame to Chukwu drug Abiama. Pathetic illiterate cheesy cheesy cheesy
As usual you expect everyone to be treacherous like your tribeor expect my people to betray igbos the way that Tonyebarcanista fool is doing just to get position.
I repeat I am ijaw,and I am a biafran,if you don't like it do the awolowo and drink rat poison.dirty stinking thing from the tribe of cowards,ritualist,thieves and slaves to the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by kingcypress: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:
Can u pls upload ur picture. All I need to see is ur flat head cos the flater the head, the smaller the brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by devindevin2000: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

Stale, where is your albino god? Descendant of the abidjan coward called Ojukwu are always the same, no wonder the pedophile ojukwu died senile, deaf, dumb and useless while FFK f.ucked his wife to stupor. Lol

Afonja and sexx, women private parts are like 5 and 6. No shame...your mates are fighting for freedom, you are here thinking about sexx and women private parts. Afonjas...SMH

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by kingcypress: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Electricdanger:

I dnt like it. U are too mean. This finishing is just too much. Wicked boy... Lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
devindevin2000:

Afonja and sexx, women private parts are like 5 and 6. No shame...your mates are fighting for freedom, you are here thinking about sexx and women private parts. Afonjas...SMH

You are the worthless slave begging for freedom, I am not in bondage. In 40 years time, you will still be on nairaland insulting afonja and will later tell your innocent children to continue same bullshit. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
frankdoz25:
afonja! I know your high on stack amala/ewedu! Soon you will meet your waterloo.

You are just like your late father, no sense nor shame. Products of baby factory like you can never end well, reason your life is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by Electricdanger: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
technicallyrich:

As usual you expect everyone to be treacherous like your tribeor expect my people to betray igbos the way that Tonyebarcanista fool is doing just to get position.
I repeat I am ijaw,and I am a biafran,if you don't like it do the awolowo and drink rat poison.dirty stinking thing from the tribe of cowards,ritualist,thieves and slaves to the fulanis.
[/s]

Shut your smelly mouth, you devilish liar. You are a flatron from Ebonyi, the jobless animal is even posing as a female just like ojukwu of cursed memory. Worthless slave, be proud of your cursed tribe for once in your pathetic life. Ugly product of baby factory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? by honourhim: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abokii8:

And he didnt shave? You guys are not smart enough . Try more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Appoints Adamu Deputy Governor Of CBN / After Reading This, You Will Believe That Nigeria Should Be Nuked! / Video Of PDP Supporters Celebrating Victory In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.