Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Actor John Dumelo Pours Encomium On Fellow Actor Majid Michel, Shares Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor John Dumelo Pours Encomium On Fellow Actor Majid Michel, Shares Photo (571 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor John Dumelo Pours Encomium On Fellow Actor Majid Michel, Shares Photo by Imowo: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Popular Ghanaian-Nollywood actor, philanthropist and Politician John Dumelo has poured enormous encomiums on his fellow superstar and foreign bred actor, Majid Michel.

The actor went to his facebook page and gushed about his friend Majid.

He Wrote:

“We’ve shared many scenes and stages together. We’ve shared many sets and cinemas together… Uve taught me and the rest of the world many things in life and today we are all grateful and proud to have you as a son of Africa. God shall continue to guide your steps, God shall continue to bless you and your family. No weapon ever formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name. 10 years ago we both said 10 years from now ...........

See the Photo And Read More
Here;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/23/actor-john-dumelo-pours-encomium-fellow-actor-majid-michel-shares-photo/
Re: Actor John Dumelo Pours Encomium On Fellow Actor Majid Michel, Shares Photo by Imowo: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Imowo:
Popular Ghanaian-Nollywood actor, philanthropist and Politician John Dumelo has poured enormous encomiums on his fellow superstar and foreign bred actor, Majid Michel.

The actor went to his facebook page and gushed about his friend Majid.

He Wrote:

“We’ve shared many scenes and stages together. We’ve shared many sets and cinemas together… Uve taught me and the rest of the world many things in life and today we are all grateful and proud to have you as a son of Africa. God shall continue to guide your steps, God shall continue to bless you and your family. No weapon ever formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name. 10 years ago we both said 10 years from now ...........

See the Photo And Read More
Here;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/23/actor-john-dumelo-pours-encomium-fellow-actor-majid-michel-shares-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
FynestBoi

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Churchill Accused Of Favouritsm Towards @miss_goldilocks Winning Art / Only 2face And Davido Stood By Me – Dammy Krane Recounts Prison Experience / Actress Laide Bakare Obtains Us Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.