Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd (12161 Views)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by seunfly: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2012
Andre Uweh: Sometimes I wonder at the rate some stupendous Nigerians reason. How can some one called Nze-Ogwu is not Igbo.
How can some one who made Ndigbo loose I million souls not Igbo?.
For that F.O.O.L who said Nzeogwu is not IGBO, his cranium should be opened up and his brains thrown to the dogs.

It is not his action that lead to killing of thausands of igbos, it is the inaction/betrayal of the comander of eastern army who decided not to do his own part in that area and this leads to ethnical suspicion fueled by BBC report. To me he should have been the father of modern Nigeria just like Jerry Rollins of Ghana, but unfortunate some backdown in a suspicious manner. To his families and children i say some of us still see him as our uncelebrated hero.

1 Like

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by asha80(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2012
blaqoracle: oil I honestly agree within you, zebra. Nzeogwu was misled by the igbo to fight a cause that was selfishly theirs. Nzeogwuy was from okpanam okpanam was fomerly part of the asaba division of the then Benin . I find it very funny to understand how onitsha that is closer the said Igbo will always renounce Igbo,only for Igbo to persistently claim territories that are farther away from them.

you are actually slow.is igboland a kingdom?by the way where does igboland start and stop?
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2012
Murderer

1 Like

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2012
Real don, Ifeajuna was the loser that messed up..
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by T9ksy(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2012
shymexx: Real don, Ifeajuna was the loser that messed up..

Yeah, ifeajuna was a slimy 5 star mothaphocker, just like his uncle, Zik of Africa onitsha!!!
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2012
Time shall come when true heroes of our land like NzEOGBU,BORRO,... will be honored for their great deeds in liberating us from folks with draculean agenda..not gonna say much. Very soon such heroic faces will adorn the NIGER DELTA DOLLAR....
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2012
upon all the name callings, one still learn on NL! But cant a thread be replied without calling somebody scull head and the rest?
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by blaqoracle: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
asha 80:

you are actually slow.is igboland a kingdom?by the way where does igboland start and stop?
i thought you wanted to say there was something like an igbo empire.
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
If Nzeogwu is not Igbo then why is the 1966 coup termed an Igbo coup?

In that thread on the revealed names of the kidnappers of the Osun state speaker's wife why was the crime a "Igbo" crime when the involved criminals are likely of anioma origin?

Why is Aluu now an Igbo town?

Why are folks from Port Harcourt called inyamiris by certain posters here?

Is the definition of Igbo now subject to a weird context that I know nothing of?
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by BlackBaron: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmn...Differing consensus. Then again Achebe considered him a northerner with only an igbo name in his new book.

Which is it then? Pray tell...
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by mallorca(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
zebra: One of the finest and brave Army officers Nigeria has ever produced.
seconded cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ZeusI: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
Know this! Any Igbo man is a hero, whether an enemy or friend to Nigerian Govt(Nzeogwu, Ojukwu[because their course is always right, and the latter received the best burial ever conducted in Nigerian soil], then Biafra[despite all that transpired, attracted a speech of 'No victor; No vanquish']) has anything like this ever happened?, . And their(Igbo) counterparts who tries so hard to please Nigeria die villains or without regard. Abeg God is with this people(black jews). And God always curse those who curse them.

1 Like

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ZeusI: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
zebra:

Have you ever wondered why someone called Danjuma or Yakubu cannot be hausa? A lot of people in the middle belt (northern minorities) bear names like Usman, Bala, Ibrahim, Abdul, etc, and yet they are not hausas. please stop living in the past when northerners believed that everybody from the east was igbo and everybody from the north was hausa. Nzeogwu is an igbo name, but his people today refuse to be called igbos. Igbo speaking part of Delta state are not igbos they have their own identity, like Ika and ukwani. Open your brain man and stop living in Nigeria of 1960.
Baboon! Was Nzeogwu from Ika or Ukwani? And where is the current leader of Ohaneze-ndi-igbo from? And can't a disgruntled/ renaged Igbo denounce his tribe for his own reasons? If Igbos were massacred for the sake of Chukwuma Nzeogwu led coup, then, he is a full blooded Igbo. 'Hausas has been ruling Nigeria for long' is a popular saying, but no single Hausa has ruled Nigeria, but the Fulanis, Nigers(Abacha) and middle-belt(gowon), and it makes them all hausas. I understand your heading. Remember that Tinubu, Fashola and the whole of Lagos is not Yoruba, yet, are considered one. Go hang yourself! Igbos always produce the greatest heros in every aspect of life, not sucidal mullahs and some untimely demised lots, one of whom whose name was not acceptable to unilag students. Barbarian hoards !
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ZeusI: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2012
zebra: i will keep quiet only if you stop claiming that other tribes are igbos. You have claimed that ikwerre, agbor, kwale, calabar, ijaw are igbos, even when they say they are not. Remain make una claim say Obasanjo and Yar'adua are igbos.
Just look at your life, can you give me any solid-contrary proof that OBJ is not fathered by an Igbo police officer(who later became 'OBI Of Onisha'), a fact(till practically proven otherwise) OBJ cannot deny(thinking that mere publication of book from a Ghanian can erase/ disprove). Yoruba can never produce a tough character or you prove me wrong by showing one. As for GEJ, he is not an Igbo, but his veiled wife(second wife) is. We rule!
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ZeusI: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2012
Kay 17: he was a bloody thirsty autocrat, with a tribal agenda. he should burn in his grave! his irrational actions set 30 yrs back.
Yet buried among the mighty while you roam like a restless spirit, no wonder the whining.cheesy
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by lacasa: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Nzeogwu comissioned the disastrous chain of events which have subsequently led to the downward spiral of the nation thru military intervention in govt & thereby paving the way fσr nigeria's donkey years characterized by political instability which we are yet to recover from.

He and his group of drunken solldiers comitted the unholy act of executing the first Coup de tat.

Murdering in cold blood some of the greatest Men & visionary nationalist leaders this country has ever witnessed till date.

May He continue 2 rot in eternal hell fσr all his unforgivable & unforgettable crimes against the Nigerian State

BASTARDS!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ZeusI: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2012
buffny: how can somebody who killed democrats , premiers , prime ministers and their spouses in cold blood in the name of a stupid revolution be considered a hero ??
Man, that is Igbo for you. And you should also ask, why should the man who engaged Nigeria and the West(Britain and Russia), plus Arabs and Africans(mali and chad), be given what amounts to first degree state-burial, the type never witnessed before? A man granted state pardon in 1982 and he contested election in '83' and dare to threaten Nigeria with ' I will fight If...'. A man who ended up recovering all of his property and was given oil block to enable him recuperate his lost wealth after he threatened that 'OBJ deserve just two bullet' in Sun newspaper. All these were happening while his enemies(awo, abiola, bola ige etc) were dying un-naturally with awo poisoning hinself. Abeg leave Igbos, de be God's chosen nation, as jews nou.

1 Like

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ZeusI: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2012
lacasa: Nzeogwu comissioned the disastrous chain of events which have subsequently led to the downward spiral of the nation thru military intervention in govt & thereby paving the way fσr nigeria's donkey years characterized by political instability which we are yet to recover from.

He and his group of drunken solldiers comitted the unholy act of executing the first Coup de tat.

Murdering in cold blood some of the greatest Men & visionary nationalist leaders this country has ever witnessed till date.

May He continue 2 rot in eternal hell fσr all his unforgivable & unforgettable crimes against the Nigerian State

BASTARDS!!! angry
Sorry dude, yet he is buried in the midst of heroes. Where was Awo, Abiola, akintola, bola ige etc buried? Igbos are stealthly controlling Nigeria oo.cheesy
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by ejiyke2007(m): 1:18am On Oct 24, 2012
Andre Uweh: Sometimes I wonder at the rate some stupendous Nigerians reason. How can some one called Nze-Ogwu is not Igbo.
How can some one who made Ndigbo loose I million souls not Igbo?.
For that F.O.O.L who said Nzeogwu is not IGBO, his cranium should be opened up and his brains thrown to the dogs.

brother not every water that falls you will bring out you bucket
Just silent is the best answer the fool who has no right to tell us who is igbo or not
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by davidif: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2012
WOW!!!! THE MAN WHO SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED NIGERIA GETS A MILLITARY BURIAL?? Nigeria never ceases to amaze one. This man should have been hanged for mutiny and treason yet he was given a millitary burial. Na wa o.
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by T9ksy(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Zeus I: Sorry dude, yet he is buried in the midst of heroes. Where was Awo, Abiola, akintola, bola ige etc buried? Igbos are stealthly controlling Nigeria oo .cheesy

Oh! i guess, in that case seeing as your ultimate objective is on course to fruition, there's no more need for Biafra.

Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by kinguwem: 8:44pm On May 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:
he was never a revolutionist.his action complimented in bringing nigeria to this sorry state.
Nigeria was brought to this present state by corrupt past military leaders & politicians. They were assisted by corrupt civil servants, security agents, religious leaders, traditional rulers & unpatriotic youths who are now robbers, kidnappers & terrorists.
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by TRUTHTELA: 8:52pm On May 27, 2013
RIP, my Hero. If only people have 50% of your FORESIGHT, Nigeria wouldn't have your ex-roomate ( which you called a DULLARD), Obasanjo, as a president. Shame on them that thought you were their problem. Major Nzeogwu, I have news for you. The Biafra/Nigeria war hasn't ended, it keeps moving from one region to the other. Northern Nigeria is the reigning battle ground, If only they knew. ONCE AGAIN, REST IN PEACE MY HERO!!
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by TRUTHTELA: 8:55pm On May 27, 2013
lacasa: Nzeogwu comissioned the disastrous chain of events which have subsequently led to the downward spiral of the nation thru military intervention in govt & thereby paving the way fσr nigeria's donkey years characterized by political instability which we are yet to recover from.

BASTARDS!!! angry

Really? How? pls I'll like to learn from you. Give me facts. Have you read a book written by the ROGUE called Obasanjo, it's titled " Nzeogwu"
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by adecz: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Truth is, Nzeogwu changed the
course of Nigerian history forever.

Without his coup, nothing like Gowon
could have come up, talk less of
Murtala Mohammed & later Obj.

Like him or hate him, he is a man
of history❗️❗️
Re: Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd by Nikharmony: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please for those who do not know how to use their phones to research, chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu is from delta state, and I think it's okpanam, so he is igbo, he got the name Kaduna because he was born in Kaduna state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) / The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.