Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

If I/YOU Drop Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I/YOU Drop Now (324 Views)

Let Me Sub For You. Drop Your Number. / Stop!don't Have That Sex!i You Have Been Warned! / These 4 Hot Photos Will Make You Drop Your Girlfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I/YOU Drop Now by Marioplus(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
If You/Me drop dead right now,
All the hurry you are pursuing in life will stand-still and you/me will go and face judgment either for heaven or hell-fire?
No Philosophy or religion or office-position or business-deal or money or sexual-intercourse or marriage or political title or church-title is more important than being spending eternity in heaven with JESUS CHRIST!
May the Holy Spirit grant us the Grace of Urgency for repentance from Sin and total submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Amen.
However I still define my terms that after getting your financial dreams, impacting life in this world and you do not accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior before you die, that person will spend eternity in hell-fire that is why financial languages, achievements and motivational speeches alone cannot save a man's soul from hell-fire!!!
Re: If I/YOU Drop Now by mercy0008(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
MAY WE NOT MISS HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (Reply)

13-october, 13-congress / ... / You’re Not The Man/woman I Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.