Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki (70501 Views)

Benefits Of Walking Everyday For 30mins Or An Hour / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Wiseman007(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Task completed
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Edum13656: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
wey the man?
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Nemesis1: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
joinnow:

Jumbo size

Waa shere baba igbadun
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by ConcernedNL: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Imagine all these Yahoo guys in 20 years. No where to be found.

I used to think blood money was fake or yahoo plus, but Mehn I know a dude who drives 2 benzes and he isn't smart neither does he speak good English nor know how to use a computer well.

1 Like

Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
bigtt76:
Must have smoked skunk undecided
4where

Him dey renew him vow
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Is normal he took igbo for d first time ;DIs normal he took igbo for d first time
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by nativefowl(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=tyson98 post=60758284]Come to sagamu here we have them plenty and those that barks like a dog and u see them driving venza,same way their friends push them inside their car when they start to bark

YAHOOPLUS

All for the love of money.

which part of Shagamu that kind tin dey happen? cause I dey shagy too and I never hiaram
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by okenwaa(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
joinnow:
When you smoke more than enough.
The car will be flying so have to park
When he come out the heat will be too much reason he removed his cloth to get fresh air cheesy

Was in his shoes 3days ago...lol
The LOUD wey I blow wan mess wif my head

I nearly pull ooo
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Duru009(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
The effect of yahoo plus!
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kolababe:
According to a video making the rounds on instagram, a man driving a Benz, runs mad for half an hour, hurriedly covers up his unclothedness before being taken away by his friends in Lekki, Lagos.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-driving-benz-goes-unclad-runs-mad-for-30mins-in-lekki

what an idiotic false story.
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by iamphill: 1:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.

Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not hear, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.

People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance-use disorders.

Mental health problems can have a wide range of causes. In most cases, no one is sure precisely what the cause of a particular problem is. It's likely that for many people there is a combination of factors, although some people may be more deeply affected by certain things than others.

The following factors could potentially trigger a period of poor mental health:

childhood abuse, trauma, or neglect

social isolation or loneliness

experiencing discrimination and stigma

the death of someone close to you

severe or long-term stress

unemployment or losing your job

social disadvantage, poverty or debt

homelessness or poor housing

caring for a family member or friend

a long-term physical health condition

drug and alcohol misuse

domestic violence or other abuse as an adult

significant trauma as an adult, such as military combat, being involved in a serious accident or being the victim of a violent crime

physical causes – for example, a head injury or a condition such as epilepsy can have an impact on behaviour and mood (it is important to rule out causes such as this before seeking further treatment for a mental health problem)

genetic factors – researchers are currently investigating whether there might be a genetic cause of various mental health problems but there is no clear proof yet.

The mainstay of treatment is antipsychotic medication, along with counselling, job training, and social rehabilitation.

Guess most Nigerians are schizophrenic in Nature. Or maybe Bipolar in Nature. Lits of mad men roaming the country wearing clothes and leading others.
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by julex95(m): 1:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Danielmoore:
Nigerians will call him yahoo boy as usual

abi...welcome to naija where all young n rich guys re yahoo boys
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by HIScraziness(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017
tyson98:
Come to sagamu here we have them plenty and those that barks like a dog and u see them driving venza,same way their friends push them inside their car when they start to bark

YAHOOPLUS

All for the love of money

Another sagamite in the house grin
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by tyson98: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2017
HIScraziness:

Another sagamite in the house grin
Bro u dey sagamu ?
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by HIScraziness(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2017
tyson98:

Bro u dey sagamu ?

I full sagamu bruh! I be agura dweller grin

U nko?
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by tyson98: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
HIScraziness:

I full sagamu bruh! I be agura dweller grin

U nko?
I dey agura yesterday nah but I dey stay aiyepe rd grin
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
lol they prolly told him that if he wants to be rich or renew his riches, he has to run mad for a few minutes hehehe
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Syphonn(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Smoking marijuana(JOINT) have been considered as one of the bad habits people engage themselves in. But before considering smoking as a bad habit, have you for once made a little research on the drug?

It causes intoxication, and this causes dependence and leads to addiction. Moreover, anyone smoking marijuana should be able to justify the reason he or she is doing so to avoid being questioned and accused of illegal possession of the drug.

Because of the negative effects of marijuana, its consumption has been banned in many countries of the world.

Marijuana comes from the Indian hemp plant, and the part that contains the “drug” is found primarily in the flowers
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by KENZINCO(m): 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
LEKKI is biggest base of yahoo boys in Nigeria
After which is Ado Ekiti..
Re: Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki by Officer101(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
It s this type of money the Bible called root of all evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Searching For Corpse Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.