Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Shy Guy To Fly Guy: Easy Steps To Building Your Confidence With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guy To Fly Guy: Easy Steps To Building Your Confidence With Ladies (577 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shy Guy To Fly Guy: Easy Steps To Building Your Confidence With Ladies by ShyGuyToFlyGuy: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
SHY TO TALK TO LADIES?
=========================

Dear Shy Friend,

My name is Joshua David and in the next 5 minutes, I’m going to show you why being unable to talk to ladies is NOT your fault!!!

A lot of times I see shy guys being taunted by friends and colleagues with statements like ‘man up’, ‘stop behaving like a woman’ and so many other similar statements why they constantly try to force you to interact with ladies and each failed attempt leaves you more and more frustrated. Every time I see or hear of such, I’m annoyed by the level of ignorance displayed by such people. Science has shown that shyness has more to do with genetics and environment you grew up in than it does with you as a person.

So I repeat; it’s not your fault

I understand the frustration you feel not being to socialize with ladies, I know how annoyed you are when your friends are talking about the social events they attended or places they visited and it seems like they were able to socialize freely and have fun. I know you usually don’t have any stories to contribute to such conversations because you hardly go out, you don’t really feel comfortable in social situations so you just sit there listening to their conversations wondering why you can’t have it that easy. It gets more frustrating when the one female you somehow have joins in the teasing.

The older you get the more worried you become about it because people always told you that it’s just a phase that you’d eventually grow out of but years on from that, you haven’t.

You don’t even have an online persona, few followers on social media most of whom are family members or old school friends. You know very well that if your phone wasn’t available for a whole day, you wouldn’t miss much in terms of messages from friends.

And because no one understands how you feel, you just don’t talk to anybody about it. You feel there is really no need to talk to anyone about it because no one gets how frustrating it feels or how much pressure you are under.

It gets to the point that you withdraw further into your shell. You prefer staying indoors to going out because you worry that you’d be faced with the embarrassment of being alone while your friends are socializing. You keep comparing yourself to others till you get bitter and begin to resent even those close to you. Eventually you start avoiding your friends altogether. Your work begins to suffer because you struggle to work and relate with your work colleagues. Going to work becomes nothing more than a burdensome routine.

You avoid group tasks and team outings at work because you can’t possibly work closely with females; this means you’re not advancing in your career. Several times you have found yourself taking the occasional drink to help ease your frustration, the problem is that the drinks have become more and more frequent and it is affecting your whole life. The worst part is when you begin to ask yourself “how will I get married when I can’t even have a simple conversation with females?” and it’s at that point depression sets in.

If you’re reading this, you must be wondering how I know all this, truth be told I’ve been on the other side of the spectrum; the guy who never had issues relating with females, the one who did the teasing so I know firsthand the hurt that can be inflicted via words.

Knowing how much our ignorance has affected your life, I honestly apologize.

In all honesty, my actions were nothing short of bullying.

You have probably tried so many methods that never seem to work. Your friends all seem to have suggestions on what you should do.

You’ve purchased several self help books, watched inspirational videos, attended many motivational seminars even buying the CDs and books, but nothing seems to work. You’ve tried forcing yourself to be more interactive, going outside your comfort zone. You’ve probably spent a lot of money changing your wardrobe in a bid to make yourself feel more confident all to no avail.

The major problem with those methods is that they operate as though the problem can be solved as simply as turning a light switch in your mind.

Remember; it’s not your fault. You only have the problem because of genetics and some things that might have happened to you and as such the only way to permanently overcome the problem is through professional psychological methods.

I’d recommend the book ‘Shy Guy To Fly Guy’. It contains methods that have been shown to be successful over years.

Unlike other books, it doesn’t just tell you what to do; it helps change your mindset from inside out. It gives advice on things like meditation techniques that help when feelings of anxiety come up. It contains help for anxiety disorders, hyperventilation etc.

Help yourself take charge of your own life.

You deserve to be able to have fun with your friends; you shouldn’t have to drown your frustrations in alcohol.
You could live free of depression and frustration!!!!!!!
You deserve to enjoy your work life being able to partner with any gender for any given task.

The book is set to be launched on the 1st of October and would cost =N=3,500. But, if you pre-order for the book before the launch date, you will only be paying =N=2,000.

To pre-order your copy, Send 'SGTFG' as an SMS to 09036294653

Re: Shy Guy To Fly Guy: Easy Steps To Building Your Confidence With Ladies by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lacazette after finding out Kane, Morata and Lukaku all scored

(1) (Reply)

How MouthAction measures level of affection / 24-Year-Old Man, Kidnap His Girlfriend To Raise Money For Wedding / Urgent Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.