Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered (2288 Views)

Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered by ugberaesejoseph: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Legal adviser to the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra IPOB Ifeanyi Ejiofor has announced the current status of the IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, due to the current..CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE
Re: Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered by aminu790(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
#Bring back our leader

1 Like

Re: Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered by reuben79: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
R.i.p to nnmadi kanu......i knw d boy as gone

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered by SladeWilson(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kanu is Dead, u guys should get over it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered by frankdoz23: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
afonjas following nnamdi kanu up and down!
Re: Breaking News; The Current Status Of Nnamdi Kanu Uncovered by OmoOshodi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
I caught buratai viewing this thread a while ago

(1) (Reply)

FG Releases N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds For 25 Road Projects / An Assessment Of 'financial Derivatives Company' That Recently Dubbed Osun Rich / Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.