Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bilikiss Abiola Of Wecyclers Appointed As Lagos State Parks $ Garden Agency’s GM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bilikiss Abiola Of Wecyclers Appointed As Lagos State Parks $ Garden Agency’s GM (624 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Meet Lagos State Parks And Gardens Agency - LASPARK. PICTURES. / Aregbeshola at Freedom Park. Osun State Parks and Recreation. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bilikiss Abiola Of Wecyclers Appointed As Lagos State Parks $ Garden Agency’s GM by sunky97: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bilikiss Adebiyi-Abiola, the CEO of Wecyclers, has been appointed as the new General Manager of the Lagos State Parks and Gardens Agency (LASPARK), she is tasked with duty of making Lagos greener and healthier through the creation and maintenance of functional and operational parks and gardens, planting and maintenance of trees.
In 2012, Bilikiss co-founded Wecyclers, a company which offers household recycling service using a fleet of low-cost cargo bikes.
Mrs. Bilikiss Adebiyi-Abiola, a young environmentalist, and entrepreneur, was educated at Fisk University USA, Vanderbilt University and the renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the United States.
In a statement by the state government, “Abiola is coming to the saddle with a remarkable private sector experience and a passion for the environment, particularly in the waste recycling sector where she co-founded “WeCyclers”, a waste recycling company in consonance with the waste to wealth initiative of the State Government.”
In her own words “I am very excited to get to work leading LASPARK and contributing to the Cleaner Lagos Initiative. One of the things that has struck me since I started this new assignment is just how beautiful Lagos is! With the support of my team at LASPARK and the Lagos State Government, my family, the Wecyclers team and residents of Lagos State, I believe we can make a mark. I look forward to your support and I hope you will meet me at the park”.
http://tellmystory.com.ng/bilikiss-abiola-of-wecyclers-appointed-as-lagos-state-parks-and-garden-agencys-general-manager/

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa / Obiano Be Carefull When The Clergyman Anoints You With Left Hand / Kebbi's First Lady, Dr Zainab Bagudu Embarks On Free Medical Outreach In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.