Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake (617 Views)

Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake by stud9(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
It was jakandeola hours ago
Now it's biggestmanhood

Who's next?

Still don't understand why Nigerians are becoming so bittered these days.

Why can't Nigerians ever learn to respect each other and channel their frustrations at people responsible for their sorry state.

Why so much bitterness among youths towards each other?

How can you prosper when you have so Much hate in your heart ?

I like the person of Airforce1.
Matured and so respectful to those of us who know him offline .

I wrote about him back then but the dude is a friend andmy write ups about him back then was just for fun.

He endure bullshits on here a lot and that's maturity .
But I can't watch it happen again and thats why I will be tossing any hate comment on him to the moderators henceforth.

This Madness has to stop.
Re: Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jakandeola the failed blogger was banned

Re: Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Our one and only ogbonge blogger cheesy cheesy
Re: Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake by dingbang(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Biggestmanhood Banned For Airforce1 Sake by IamAirforce1: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
stud9:
It was jakandeola hours ago
Now it's biggestmanhood

Who's next?

Still don't understand why Nigerians are becoming so bittered these days.

Why can't Nigerians ever learn to respect each other and channel their frustrations at people responsible for their sorry state.

Why so much bitterness among youths towards each other?

How can you prosper when you have so Much hate in your heart ?

I like the person of Airforce1.
Matured and so respectful to those of us who know him offline .

I wrote about him back then but the dude is a friend andmy write ups about him back then was just for fun.

He endure bullshits on here a lot and that's maturity .
But I can't watch it happen again and thats why I will be tossing any hate comment on him to the moderators henceforth.

This Madness has to stop.

Na you be the real "Pepper dem gang" blood .

Let them keep hating bro, we are too busy to notice them. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reactions If You Were The Parents Of This Girl / There Is Always That One Person / Ladies Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.