Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani (1597 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by RationalTV: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
A security consultant, Chigozie Onyeukwu Ubani, has said that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reawakened the urgent need to restructure Nigeria.

He condemned the labelling of IPOB as a terrorist organization and urged the federal government to tread with caution.
“Nnamdi has used the language of the beasts to galvanize Nigerians to a subject which notable Nigerians have unsuccessfully championed in the last 50 years,” he said.
“The Aburi Accord was mostly about restructuring Nigeria. Let us now take it further for the benefit of posterity. Nnamdi Kanu has done his bit and has his place in history.
“In my opinion, the Federal Government went about it wrongly because proscription is only on paper and not on the minds of the people, which incubates the liberation ideology. It is unfortunate that the federal government refused to look at the big picture and decided to play at the lowest strata of this impasse.
“This proscription can produce different results. It can cause IPOB activists to go underground, with grievous consequences for the nation state. It can also cause IPOB to restructure and become a more formidable and potent force, with better acceptability.
“I believe IPOB needs and will undergo restructuring. They need it as some of the insults and vituperations of other tribes where unnecessary for the struggle. However, IPOB lawyers have approached the court to seek reversal of such declarations and proscription.
” That bold legal step alone simply shows that the intent of setting up IPOB was neither criminal nor terrorist, but revolutionary. Let’s watch how the legal tussle goes, as the outcome will enrich our jurisprudence,” Ubani told Vanguard.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: >>: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-what-nnamdi-kanu-has.html

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by madridguy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by samsobo24(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
let's say he went about it without resorting to hate speeches and boisterous comments,the FG wouldn't have labelled him a terrorist.

Let's be sincere,no country will tolerate such comments all in the name of agitating for freedom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by Joephat(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
angry
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by AfonjaConehead: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thunda faya all coneheads grin
Gambari shall rule and rule and rule over them...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by AfonjaConehead: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
tongue
uswanDanBenabeuCATTLEREARER grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by Omaricha166: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wow Ah too love Biafra!
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by nototribalist: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Any one who thinks OP is not saying the truth, sorry for your health this night.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by RomeSankara: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
tongue

Major Bamidele pikin I hail oooo
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by ben4ever(m): 2:10am On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:
let's say he went about it without resorting to hate speeches and boisterous comments,the FG wouldn't have labelled him a terrorist.

Let's be sincere,no country will tolerate such comments all in the name of agitating for freedom
The same hate speech that buhari used to kill corpers and made Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by freeze001(f): 4:07am On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:

What have YOU done to address the long standing problems of this country since you're such an authority on the right and wrong method to be used? When in the history of this country has the quest for restructuring hit these heights we see today if not for his seemingly unconventional method? How about looking at the underlying problems rather than taking offence at being metaphorically classified as a zoo which ought to be dismantled? The ruling party campaigned with restructuring, devolution of power and constitutional amendments to these effects yet y'all went to sleep with ur 'proper n peaceful' methods even when Oyegun came out and baldly stated that restructuring wasn't their priority.

Give honour to whom it's due and be honest about the nasty dictatorial, military government that currently rules Nigeria. In a democracy, problems are discussed and resolved and not suppressed by brute force! Ja e u seen unarmed 'terrorists' before? Make una dey continue. They will not tolerate such comments but still won't address the root causes and you gladly support same...SMH

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by sorom4: 4:08am On Sep 24, 2017
ONLY but the TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 24, 2017
RationalTV:

In my opinion, the Federal Government went about it wrongly because proscription is only on paper and not on the minds of the people, which incubates the liberation ideology.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by Aufbauh(m): 5:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Story story...... Story!!!!
The Conscientization or clamouring for restructuring predate Nnamdi Kanu agitation.

Anyway, let them lick their wounds and massage their ego, then return to the table of restructuring.

I no wan hear restructuring from IPOB ooo cuz it's either Biafra or Death after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by GavelSlam: 5:08am On Sep 24, 2017
ben4ever:

The same hate speech that buhari used to kill corpers and made Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

Please provide evidence with timelines about Buhari's supposed hate speech and the death of corpers as a result.

I bet you you wouldn't be able to.

Watch how he begins to insult, runaway or prevaricate.
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by nawtyme: 5:16am On Sep 24, 2017
samsobo24:

Yeah no nation will also tolerate its citizens daily massacred by herdsmen from Libya.
No nation will also tolerate ordinary citizens giving quit notice to other citizens staying in a different part of the country.
No nation will send the military and tag a group of people terrorists because they asked themselves to sit at home, engaged in civil disobedience and asked for a referendum with lifting a finger against anyone.
No nation will show open injustice and nepotism to their citizens because they refused to vote for a man who said he will not rest until there is full implementation of Sharia law across the country.
No nation will allow Minister to defend a group of people for a crime and ask another group to be dealt with for something less because they are from a different tribe.
No nation will allow quota system to be used against meritocracy.
Yes and your president said worse before and after been elected, what happened to him?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by ben4ever(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Please provide evidence with timelines about Buhari's supposed hate speech and the death of corpers as a result.

I bet you you wouldn't be able to.

Watch how he begins to insult, runaway or prevaricate.

"The baboon and the dog Will be soaked in blood"

I understand you have a hazy knowledge of history.., else you should be able to remember this.
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by GavelSlam: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2017
ben4ever:

"The baboon and the dog Will be soaked in blood"

I understand you have a hazy knowledge of history.., else you should be able to remember this.

When was this statement made?

And please can you tell me when the corpers were killed again?

Let me help you.

Statement made in 2012.

Corpers killed in 2011.

You see that's what happens when you believe everything you are told without doing your own independent investigation.
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by ben4ever(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

When was this statement made?

And please can you tell me when the corpers were killed again?

Let me help you.

Statement made in 2012.

Corpers killed in 2011.

You see that's what happens when you believe everything you are told without doing your own independent investigation.

I wasn't told my dear, i was privileged to have conducted an election in 2011 and i know how the almajiris were incited that corp members were being used to rig election which led to such incident.

It's a shame you even acknowledged the hate speech of 2012 which would have caused a civil War had Jonathan not conceded.

Now he has not even enjoyed the seat. Karma
Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by GavelSlam: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2017
ben4ever:

I wasn't told my dear, i was privileged to have conducted an election in 2011 and i know how the almajiris were incited that corp members were being used to rig election which led to such incident.

It's a shame you even acknowledged the hate speech of 2012 which would have caused a civil War had Jonathan not conceded.

Now he has not even enjoyed the seat. Karma

I have asked you a simple question when was this statement you guys love to broadcast made?

You agree it was made in 2012.

Even by your own admission the corpers were subject to suspicion in 2011.

Yes corpers were killed in 2011 but the supposedly inciteful speech was made in 2012.

Therefore it wasn't at his behest this incident occurred.

Please ask any Hausa speaking person to tell you the proverb concerning dogs and baboons.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani by ben4ever(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

I have asked you a simple question when was this statement you guys love to broadcast made?

You agree it was made in 2012.

Even by your own admission the corpers were subject to suspicion in 2011.

Yes corpers were killed in 2011 but the supposedly inciteful speech was made in 2012.

Therefore it wasn't at his behest this incident occurred.

Please ask any Hausa speaking person to tell you the proverb concerning dogs and baboons.

Perhaps you can enlighten me.

(1) (Reply)

14 Ministers Intervene In Kachikwu-baru Peace Deal / Photos: Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Steps Out In Very Unique Ensemble / All Hail Nigeria's Best Democractic President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.