Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Student Invents Shoe That Lets Women Electrocute Attacker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Invents Shoe That Lets Women Electrocute Attacker (505 Views)

New Hookup Site That Lets You Choose Who You Want To Fvck / Man Collected His Gf’s Shoe That He Bought For Her After She Refused His Proposa / The App That Lets You Order For Olosho And Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Invents Shoe That Lets Women Electrocute Attacker by ifelekan1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sexual assault against women is a big problem in Indiaas hardly a day goesby without a case being reported. To address that problem, an 18-year-old boy has invented a shoe to help women fight aggressors by electrocuting them.After witnessing multiple instances of disturbing and life-changing acts of violence against women, Siddharth Mandala, a student from the Telengana area of the country decided he needed to do something about the situation.He spent years working on the ‘ElectroShoe’, a unique type of anti-sexual assault footwear that electrocutes attackers by inflicting 0.1 Ampere of electricity while alsoalerting police and family members that the wearer is indanger. All the wearer has to do is kick the perpetrator.“I invented a patent-pending device called ‘ElectroShoe’. It can electrocute the perpetrator instantly by inflicting 0.1 Ampere of electricity, while sending an alert for assistance to cops and family members,” MandalatoldThe Better India.“To accomplish this, I created a unique circuit board that uses footsteps to charge itself with the help of a concept called the ‘piezoelectric effect’ which I learned in my physics class. The more the user walks, the more energy is generated and stored in a rechargeable battery.”

www.punchng.com
Re: Student Invents Shoe That Lets Women Electrocute Attacker by JayCynic(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice invention, That nigga neeeds to invent a special version for males, so that Teebilz can electrocute Don Jazzy when next Tiwa is doing her cheerful giving

OP, where is the Pic. who will they use to test the shoe.

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This? / . / Ladies:5 Steps To Keep Your Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.