Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,928 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) (5947 Views)

Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids / New Jersey: Gay Couple Discovers They Are In Fact Long Lost Twins / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by ndubueze92(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marry her should b fine. Why kill his aunt?
I sha know say he would go for the kill to fulfill the prophecy that proclaims him as the promised prince.... Those guys at GOT office be turning tales anyhow...
Marriage means a continuation of the incestuous relationship prevalent on the Show... Snow coming from a disciplined northern background wouldn't want to venture into that... Incest are Lannisters thing etc.
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
ndubueze92:
I sha know say he would go for the kill to fulfill the prophecy that proclaims him as the promised prince.... Those guys at GOT office be turning tales anyhow...
Marriage means a continuation of the incestuous relationship prevalent on the Show... Snow coming from a disciplined northern background wouldn't want to venture into that... Incest are Lannisters thing etc.
Well, let's wait for season 8. Just chilling with book one. The novel is so interesting.
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by ndubueze92(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, let's wait for season 8. Just chilling with book one. The novel is so interesting.
I bet... it's gonna be more interesting and sensual reading it than watching it on the TV... human mind has more sharp imaginative resolution than the films... One of these days I will look for it in the book stands...
Well I think 8 which is going to be the end according to RR Martin, is to me pretty much gonna be dedicated to the long night... the night walkers.. I expect a lot of killings people like Theon Grejoy needs to die...
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
ndubueze92:
I bet... it's gonna be more interesting and sensual reading it than watching it on the TV... human mind has more sharp imaginative resolution than the films... One of these days I will look for it in the book stands...
Well I think 8 which is going to be the end according to RR Martin, is to me pretty much gonna be dedicated to the long night... the night walkers.. I expect a lot of killings people like Theon Grejoy needs to die...
That dead dragon really made the infiltration very easy.!! Cersei will die too
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by majour(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
ndubueze92:
Yea.... and must kill Deanerys according to some theories
Nope she dies giving birth to their daughter
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by ndubueze92(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
majour:
Nope she dies giving birth to their daughter
You read that in the novel...?
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by ndubueze92(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That dead dragon really made the infiltration very easy.!! Cersei will die too
I wish a brutal death for her... Like I was very happy when Master schemer Littlefinger died.... What do you think will happen to our beloved Stark family?
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by Temmyladey074(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
shocked this is serious
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by majour(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
ndubueze92:
You read that in the novel...?
Nope, from the same source that leaked the season 7 script
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
ndubueze92:
I wish a brutal death for her... Like I was very happy when Master schemer Littlefinger died.... What do you think will happen to our beloved Stark family?
Winter is coming... Sansa might die plus d cripple. But Jon snow will defeat d white walkers.
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by ndubueze92(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Winter is coming... Sansa might die plus d cripple. But Jon snow will defeat d white walkers.
What of my favorite character, the winter herself?
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
ndubueze92:
What of my favorite character, the winter herself?
Winter came for house Freya. She's tough, she will survive.
Re: Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) by ndubueze92(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Winter came for house Freya. She's tough, she will survive.
You can't be sure of that...... With the way those guys at GOT are killing off characters... have u finished reading the book?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Shock As Female Singer Performs In Church In Bum Shorts And Bra (watch Video) / ...am In Love..am In Love..am In Love!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.