Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Omoni Oboli, Toyin Abraham & More Show A Different Side To Themselves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli, Toyin Abraham & More Show A Different Side To Themselves (526 Views)

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli, Toyin Abraham & More Show A Different Side To Themselves by BroadwayAfrica: 2:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Filmmaker, actress and writer Omoni Oboli is coming out with another one and trust me you all are not ready for this. If you thought "Wives on Strike" was mad then you have got to watch out for the revolution coming your way Dec 29th 2017.

The movie "Wives on strike" by Omoni Oboli remains one of the top 5 highest grossing box office movie in Nigeria as such expect the best ever from its sequel. Lets take you through some of their moments on set.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AoPx88dRko
Re: Omoni Oboli, Toyin Abraham & More Show A Different Side To Themselves by subtlemee(f): 2:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Kudos to her but I don't know why this is common in our entertainment industry,when once one movie or song is a hit the artist and or producer will photocopy the same thing in a different style till people get fed up and it becomes a flop,you people should learn na and diversify

I hope this one will turn out well

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Break Into Jason Derulo's Los Angeles Mansion And Take $300k Of Cash / Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance / Mercy Johnson Puts Her Enviable Curves On Display In Figure-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.