Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

''if You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''if You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' (236 Views)

Blessing Blackson, Wife Of Man Who Died Saving 6 In Boat Mishap Cries Out / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' by dabeto: 4:50am On Sep 24, 2017
As strong quake hits Mexico and rescues mission ongoing, BBC reporter feels ''If You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' Do you agree with him?

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-41371840/mexico-quake-if-you-die-saving-someone-it-s-ok
Re: ''if You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 24, 2017
It's never OK. If I had such option, then I'd prefer to save 'me'.. Why should I be okay to die when I don't know what and how the other side is? Oyinbo dey chop in tym..and has been enjoying good life since birth,so it isn't out of place to think like that
Re: ''if You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' by ubergold(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2017
What happened to "safety first". BBC will probably disown the statement soon
Re: ''if You Die Saving Someone It's Ok'' by babyfaceafrica: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2017
BBC is high on kwale weed

(1) (Reply)

Lest We Forget: Where Is The Recovered Loot? / IPOB Agitation For Secession, Misplaced Priorities – Don / Lai Mohammed Says President Under No Obligation To Reveal Medical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.