Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

To Tell Or Not To Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Tell Or Not To Tell? (350 Views)

To Tell Or Not To Tell? / What Stories About You Can You Tell Or Cannot Tell Your Spouse Before Marriage / My Past Holds A Very Dark Secret,should I Tell Or Bury It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Tell Or Not To Tell? by ako1tse: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Which to care about first, is it the fact that my sister's husband just asked me for sex, or the fact that he is the one paying for my education?

To tell or not to tell?
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell? by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Calls Vs Phone Calls For Spouses / Best Surprise Ever: Footballer, Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To His Girlfriend / You Cant Be Wiser Than God On Marriage Issues? Prevent Divorce!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.