Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

"I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (44220 Views)

Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. / 8 Year Old Boy Goes Viral With Video Of Him Smoking Weed And Shooting Guns / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Raphmadrid: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
30 billion fall on u
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by fidelson(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Way u dey burn claro like generator exhaust keep in mind say cancer dey oh no come disturb pipo 2morow make dem pray 4 ur health oh. Learn 4rm Wizkid
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
motun2017:
i dont see JAYz posting shits like this. bi*tch be humble!
why compare him with Jayz? he doesn't even have up to chicken change compared to Jayz's money,Jayz is far ahead of him in every way. we don't compare death to sleep. You can hardly even compare him with guys like Meek Mill and even Meek can't be compared with Jayz

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
this guy's father can't even control him anymore,I hope he hasn't started beating up his father cos he acts like his father doesn't exist or like someone without relatives
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by valkaka(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
and this gibberish made homepage.smh..may python dance fall on these moderators.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by efonat(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dem tell u say na only smoke dey cause cancer?
OrestesDante:
grin

He kuku has the money to treat cancer.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by keypad1: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:

Not every girl will be like your sister(because i am certain that what she'll do)
but ur mother aunties sisters and grandmothers have been doing it.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Divay22(f): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
keypad1:
but ur mother aunties sisters and grandmothers have been doing it.
By the time you'll realize that, at the right side of your brain there's nothing left, and at the left side there's nothing right it will already be too late..

Do yourself a favour and don't quote me again .

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by gGGODDd(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Indeed his a true burner. All true smokers know the value of "CLARO" shout out to all niggaz that smoke up the claro. I'm really impressed the nigga is holding the claro as small as it is he didn't dispose it off nd he honoured that claro with photo. real nigga
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by hokafor(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
This lazy boy go and burn those fats in the gym before it is too late. Ur father's money cannot help u on this.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Hotzone(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Glad u know how chubby u look. Try and get som masculine figure. Ur fatso buddy is sagging!!!!
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Enjoy..
Dunno why people smoke..
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by starstunna1313(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:
This boy has refused to grow. Anyways, that's what showbiz peeps do, they 'show' what they haven't got.

Oga chill.. No rush oh!!... At least his net worth is not less than 5 billion naira. So he try.. And he worked for it though I can't say how many percentage he worked for because he was already in cash from family before music fame.. So your judgment is too harsh on him
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
starstunna1313:

Oga chill.. No rush oh!!... At least his net worth is not less than 5 billion naira. So he try.. And he worked for it though I can't say how many percentage he worked for because he was already in cash from family before music fame.. So your judgment is too harsh on him
Ok sir, loyal I remain .

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by starstunna1313(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Ok sir, loyal I remain .

cheesy cheesy Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Divay22:

By the time you'll realize that, at the right side of your brain there's nothing left, and at the left side there's nothing right it will already be too late..

Do yourself a favour and don't quote me again .

Kai, this lady you are wicked. This is Pure savage cheesy grin cool wink smiley
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Divay22(f): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2017
mikeujoel:

Kai, this lady you are wicked. This is Pure savage cheesy grin cool wink smiley
The idiot deserves it o
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Alhajimoney(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Ma worry...you go her am when the money finish.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Alhajimoney(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
What is this one saying na u wan finish the money or must you comment
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by talk2percy(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Smoke more jumbo-sized weed, and if by December u no reduce, increase am to super jumbo size. Then if by this time next year u still dey add extra flesh, I will direct u to a friend that runs a gym house to help u loose those extra tyres.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by vikgreen01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
the beginning of rick ross
be aware bro!!
no come talk say ino tell u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / Lateef Adedimeji Distributes Sanitary Pads To Students In 6 States (pix) / Denrele Poses With A Lady (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.