Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

"I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (44043 Views)

Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. / 8 Year Old Boy Goes Viral With Video Of Him Smoking Weed And Shooting Guns / Ice Prince Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Flashh: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Flash him na grin
I just don't know why some people just carry another person wey no know their existence matter for head. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Abdul3391(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
his life, his money, his fats and his business
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by thesuave10(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Frenchfriez:

My friend, its deeper that the combination of words you see. Read it again. grin

No it's pretty simple. You directly correlated his action with "he hasn't grown" you're the one being shallow cuz growth goes deeper than that. What he doesn't have? Chai I pity your ignorance
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
More or less weight, I have always considered him unattractive. lipsrsealed
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by kcyarn(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
motun2017:
i dont see JAYz posting shits like this. bi*tch be humble!
Yup! Besides its hard to see Jay on social media.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by keypad1: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Divay22:
Overgrown ass baby sad
yet u will open ur vagina for him to fvck u for free becos he is a celeb
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by chuks34(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Me dat Is getting Slim

De recession don dey show tongue
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
OBO the ninja tortoise I tortoise i hail you .. watch ur weight before Auntie Kemi come for you grin grin grin

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Divay22(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
keypad1:
yet u will open ur vagina for him to fvck u for free becos he is a celeb
Not every girl will be like your sister(because i am certain that what she'll do)

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by chubinwa(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
public smoking of weed and drug law agencies ain't doing anything bout it. isorite
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
OBO the ninja tortoise i hail you
.. watch ur weight before Auntie Kemi come for you grin grin grin

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Abdulrahman4858(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
See that baseball head sef
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by enemyofprogress: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
I no blame am,na the mumu wey put dis shiiiiiit on front page I blame
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by bangalee1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
i prefer little kiss daniel 2dis man by all means. #sha be smoking upandan u hear? lemme kach u

Kiss is older than Davido o

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by hanassholesolo: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Soft!!!
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by YelloweWest: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's not money it's your unhealthy life style
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by afam1992: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
I dint think he is smoking the real kwale igbo because if he smoke am he no fit smile. lol
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Tobium1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
His shape of head though
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mindfulness:
More or less weight, I have always considered him unattractive. lipsrsealed

he's even more daft than he portrays himself to be

an entertainer has to stay fit, buff and segzy for the fans.
thats why they are idle rich - he is supposed to be engaging in athleisure, instead he is putting on weight and is daft enough to be proud of it.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Fat Ninja turtle....

grin
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by RexEmmyGee: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
The 30 billion

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by jrusky(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
malware:
You're getting more insane... The stupidity is starting to show undecided

Definitely you are right.

Keep smoking my boy ok it's your life but one thing I will tell you Davido is when weed or Cig is about to kill it will first add more flesh to you making you adding weight the moment that sign shows up it's either you kill the weed or Cig the weed or the Cig kills you one will surely happen no two ways about it.

Keep smoking and fatten up ok good luck.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
bangalee1:

Kiss is older than Davido o
*music age or real age? :-/
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
oyb:

he's even more daft than he portrays himself to be

an entertainer has to stay fit, buff and segzy for the fans.
thats why they are idle rich - he is supposed to be engaging in athleisure, instead he is putting on weight and is daft enough to be proud of it.

grin
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Xzydar(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mehn, wah is wrong dis 1

See his fat turtle head his using to smoke weed
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by wonlasewonimi: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ma worry...you go her am when the money finish.
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by terrezo2002(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is this a son of a person. Well, I believe God can still make use of him

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by terrezo2002(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is this a son of a person? Well, I believe God can still make use of him
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
adding weight makes one look ugly

watch ur weight guy. smoke more green and take green tea. Eat less hamburgers and junks
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by ICEMAN(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Fat Ninja turtle....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by omaigala12(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
So tray song with all the packs no get money abi
Re: "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking by Dewvy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
motun2017:
i dont see JAYz posting shits like this. bi*tch be humble!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale's Dress To 'King Of Boys' Movie Premiere / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.