Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [24 September, 2017]. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [24 September, 2017]. (446 Views)

Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Breakdown Of September 2017 Allocation To The 36 States / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [6th September, 2017]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [24 September, 2017]. by NaijaNewsPapers: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Below are the headlines found on The Guardian Online Newspaper for today, Sunday 24 September, 2017.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-t99LjwTfyQs/WcdJ1kWqOuI/AAAAAAAAGns/ZPEYs6LIXcsDfW91ad-oaM6rkG6oKQp9wCLcBGAs/s640/Guadian-NaijaNewspapers.png[/img]

Wenger urges Sanchez to prove his worth
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
Arsene Wenger has warned Alexis Sanchez he will have earn his place back in Arsenal's starting line-up after his failed attempt to force a move to Manchester City.
read more...

Memo to Buratai on pythons
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
Sir, I guess you still remember me. The other time there was little problem between you and my Oga, Dapo Olorunyomi, I was the one that wrote to appropriately advise you without a fee.
read more...

Sheriff's visit to VP: We are still in PDP, says Mikko
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
Contrary to insinuations that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's recent visit to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was to pave way for his eventual defection to the All Progressives Congress ....
read more...

New Cholera vaccine has high efficacy, says commissioner
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
The Borno State Health Commissioner, Dr. Haruna Mshelia, has declared that the new cholera vaccine has 80 per cent efficacy, when administered on people and can prevent water borne diseases that claimed 48 lives in the state.
read more...

Flood covers more than 100 homes, Anglican Bishop's court in Imo
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
No fewer than 100 houses were at the weekend submerged in different parts of Imo State, following torrential rainfall that lasted for two days, pulling two houses down and property worth several millions of naira destroyed.
read more...

NCC restates commitment to public education
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), has restated commitment to educating the public on issues of health and telecommunication services.The telecom regulatory agency dismissed misconceptions that mobile phones and telecom masts cause cancer or other health related problems.
read more...

Flood covers more than 100 homes, Anglican Bishop's Court in Imo
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
No fewer than 100 houses were at the weekend submerged in different parts of Imo State, following torrential rainfall that lasted for two days, pulling two houses down and property worth several millions of naira destroyed.
read more...

Getting married to a kind person
Sun, 24 Sep 2017
I am never tired of telling people the advice my father-in-law, Bishop Michael Marioghae (now with the Lord) gave to my wife Carol, when she was sixteen years old.
read more...

READ FULL NEWSPAPER TEXT HERE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/naija-newspapers-todays-guardian_23.html

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was My Junior In School Not My God Father - Obaze(video) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall Process, INEC Timetable / This Is Why I Attacked Those Against Restructuring - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.