Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. (1634 Views)

Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by vedaxcool(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2017
[s]
Cyynthia:

On the issue of Referendum, the law is made for man not man for law.
About Igbos agitating for referendum, they started it before 2015 not because they lost election like you said.
I will leave you with the picture I will attach below. Check the date of that event if you have eyes.
Rubbish !!.
[/s]

Isn't it obvious you have comprehension issues? Didn't I write that it is left for your representatives to seek change of the law not demanding FG organizes because a London gay club stripper said so. It is obvious from your hate filled IQ that you are not worth discussing with.

1 Like

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Isn't it obvious you have comprehension issues? Didn't I write that it is left for your representatives to seek change of the law not demanding FG organizes because a London gay club stripper said so. It is obvious from your hate filled IQ that you are not worth discussing with.
Tell Cyythia to go conduct referendum in her village first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by reptile1: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu should just remain in the hole he's hiding in because the zoo is sick and tired of his foolishness, he must apologize and renounce anything IPOB to be MAYBE considered for forgiveness

Don't play smart bruv. The govt kidnapped him. By the way, he doesn't owe anyone an apology. The criminal govt shud rather apologize to us.
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:

And you quoted me ist.
Indeed, head slammers are mad.
Counter his argument with facts or just leave the thread if you have nothing to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2017
reptile1:

Don't play smart bruv. The govt kidnapped him. By the way, he doesn't owe anyone an apology. The criminal govt shud rather apologize to us.
IPOB should just produce that fugitive terrorist before the FG smokes him out.
I've given you conditions that will make the FG consider forgiving him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2017
kazim88 say something, I sight you
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2017
kazim88, you and attackgat have been silent lately on Biafran issues, why?
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by vedaxcool(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell Cyythia to go conduct referendum in her village first

lol grin that is if she can comprehend what referendum. Some of them think it is a name of a beer brand

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

lol grin that is if she can comprehend what referendum. Some of them think it is a name of a beer brand
Lol, I tire o

1 Like

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Bayajidda1:

That is why we, the Izon people, have always opposed the idea of having them as part of Biafra.
The same Benue/Kogi people joined the Nigerian expedition against Biafra in the 70s.
The same Benue/Kogi boasts of individuals like Paul Unongo, David Mark and others too numerous to mention, who have been antagonistic to the Biafran cause.
If the Igbo Biafrans continue to include the Benue/Kogi people in the Biafran map, as can be seen below, then I'm afraid the Izon will have no other option than to go our separate ways.

Kogi and Benue are Aboriginal Nigerians, we are Africans we are not Jews so how are we related with the Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by reptile1: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB should just produce that fugitive terrorist before the FG smokes him out.
I've given you conditions that will make the FG consider forgiving him

A kidnapper shudnt make such demand. the Roque govt shud provide him simple
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Kazim88: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2017
@Yyeske
I heard Nigeria Army has already declared victory over IPOB

Now they have declared victory (hope it is not pronouncement) over IPOB.. they have also kidnap Nnamdi Kanu.

let me see how it solves NIGERIA'S Problem.

How does it reduce the hunger and frustration in the Land

Let me see how it guarantees election in Anambra state or 2019

Let me see how it would stop new rally and Agitation for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

let me see how it would stop radio biafra, IPOB on social media, IPOB on NL propagandas

Let me see how how it bring Unity and Stability

The government are just so so dumb... Not just the government, many Nigerians, mostly from north are so blind.

I remember going against military invasion... that it would only promote IPOB and divide Nigeria...

but all of you like vedaxcool, Throwback, MalcomX, Yareema22 (IPOB promoters) were clamouring to take the struggle international now EU, US, UK are now commenting and contributing.

Now some Igbos and SS that were indifferent are now taking side with the apparent underdogs. rally ongoing all over the world supporting IPOB...

I keep saying it... You guys don't know exactly what you want... If you actually want United Nigeria or a divided one.

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
[s]
Kazim88:
@Yyeske

Now they have declared victory (hope it is not pronouncement) over IPOB.. they have also kidnap Nnamdi Kanu.

Let me see how it would stop new rally and Agitation for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

let me see how it would stop radio biafra, IPOB on social media, IPOB on NL propagandas

The government are just so so dumb... Not just the government, many Nigerians, mostly from north are so blind.

I remember going against military invasion... that it would only promote IPOB and divide Nigeria...

but all of you like vedaxcool, Throwback, MalcomX, Yareema22 (IPOB promoters) were clamouring to take the struggle international now EU, US, UK are now commenting and contributing.

Now some Igbos and SS that were indifferent are now taking side with the apparent underdogs. rally ongoing all over the world supporting IPOB...

I keep saying it... You guys don't know exactly what you want... If you actually want United Nigeria or a divided one.
[/s]

lol grin senseless chest beating as usual
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Kazim88: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Obviously I am not suprise you are laughing out loud..
The plan of you, buhari and IPOB to divide Nigeria is coming to fruition...
Keep celebrating
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
[s]
Kazim88:

Keep celebrating
[/s]

grin grin lol is that all? You have been notice oya cownu credit his account with N2 from the donations you recieved.

1 Like

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by SillyMods: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
seunmsg:
Nonsense talk. There is nothing wrong in negotiating with Ipob. I don't like Kanu and his ways but if he is open to negotiation, federal government should negotiate with him. Even after the brutal civil war, Ojukwu was still pardoned and allowed to contest for the highest office in the country. Ostracizing Kanu and his group at this point in time will only push them to take more extreme position.
Let them take the extreme position. They're even easier to deal with as international terrorists than local terrorists.

Dialogueing with Terrorist Kanu is giving in to blackmailing.
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
reptile1:

A kidnapper shudnt make such demand. the Roque govt shud provide him simple
IPOB must provide him
Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kazim88:
@Yyeske

come have a rally here with the python and not online.
Continue your lies and propaganda, Uche Mefor has been complaining about no foreign support on radio Biafra everyday, everyone dissociating from IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Funny enough, his type will never be at the warfront

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Dialogue With Kanu, IPOB; Tsav, Temlong, Others Tell FG. by Yyeske(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kazim88:

Keep celebrating
Nigeria is not dividing, go tell fugitive cowardly terrorist Nnamdi kanu that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Doles out Money To reposition Mission Schools In Anambra-photos / Atiku Coronated As Next President in Abeokuta (Photos) / Photo: Is This What We Should Expect In 2019 Presidential Election???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.