Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70469 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning and hope you have a splendid night?

Houseofglam7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na true o!
I don cast!
No be you jare grin
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by lopside12: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

Guy you are a sisi for a man a very big sisi..
I have just been married for about a year, before wedding i have a friend that we used to watch each others back financially going into hundreds of thousands of naira for business and other stuff... Yea he is a married man but as at then i was yet to meet his wife due to distance.
The day i got into his town i went from the airport straight to his house to greet her before going to my hotel.
He is way older than my husband, when i got married he brought his family to come pay "homage" to my husband he calls me his younger sister too...

As at today we still do some bits of financial transactions but my husband is always in the loop even though they dont talk much only pleasantries....

Guy go back to your drawing board and ask yourself where you have failed and get it right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
Good morning and hope you have a splendid night?

I sure did.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 4evavic: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

If its sex, I am not worried, cos I know i am playing my part well. She cums at least twice before we end session. We also introduce toys just to spice up. If thats the case, I would say shes only greedy. Which I doubt.

in as much that i don't know u pally, I still maintain u keep sum tins private, like I said, be incharge
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by 4evavic: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

lolz.. water don pass garri o! nothing spoil shaa buh is tym to take a drastic measures... starting from treating that segun of a guy matter n try to know what n where the money she collects in been channel to. follow it up cus u might wake up one day to see that ur wife has use ur Hus as a collateral

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by enoqueen: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Segun is driving her kids on a Sunday.
Segun is asking her for his money
Segun has always been in the picture.

Conclusion is...

Segun is blackmailing her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Akious2k2(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.
If this is the case, I really do hope that she's not the one spending on that guy...
Please don't conclude yet... Let's just give the benefit of doubt

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me as been the order of the marriage,though attimes, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car. On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife;s car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a mans head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they r leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers said was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised. I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask u if it was ok for Segun to drop us up at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. Alot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were spose to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on. But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been asked her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!
what I will suggest is to put her phone on automatic recording,scan her WhatsApp code, and know her fb password and you can also spy at her phone once in a while in the midnight to catch her red-handed but for now don't take any drastic step coz you dont have any concrete evidence

This days to marry just dey scare me

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by mumumugu(m): 2:16am On Sep 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.

even fg borrows money f
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Sammiejokes(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2017
My oga sorry to say, u are the mumu ladies take advantage of because your wife has no respect or fear of you at all. You saw a man in your wife's car after rejecting ur offer to carry her and you did not order her back home with your kids. Bro I must say u be mumu. You better Man up before one Segun destroy your home.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Sammiejokes(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
what I will suggest is to put her phone on automatic recording,scan her WhatsApp code, and know her fb password and you can also spy at her phone once in a while in the midnight to catch her red-handed but for now don't take any drastic step coz you dont have any concrete evidence

This days to marry just dey scare me
Oga he does not need any evidence, the wife is a cheat simple. She might not sleep with the man but she cannot be trusted again.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by coolcatty: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Sammiejokes:
My oga sorry to say, u are the mumu ladies take advantage of because your wife has no respect or fear of you at all. You saw a man in your wife's car after rejecting ur offer to carry her and you did not order her back home with your kids. Bro I must say u be mumu. You better Man up before one Segun destroy your home.

I love you brother.... I swear I do... Pls do u stay near ajah?... I promise to take u out this weekend for this ur wonderful comment..... Best regards

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Sammiejokes(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
coolcatty:

I love you brother.... I swear I do... Pls do u stay near ajah?... I promise to take u out this weekend for this ur wonderful comment..... Best regards

Bro thank you for the wonderful offer but unfortunately i stay on the mainland. i hope the OP will take charge of his home, even a male friend should not be this crafty, I will run from such person.

Warm Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by aiyele200: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Bro, when it comes to wahala, na me. If it comes to scattering things and making a show of doing public stunt na me. At that moment, I just had a second though tto do otherwise, it would have been worse if i reacted otherwise than asking them to go back home.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by whiteseed(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls check if dos kids are really yours..shikena
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Barezzi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
enoqueen:
Segun is driving her kids on a Sunday.
Segun is asking her for his money
Segun has always been in the picture.

Conclusion is...

Segun is blackmailing her.
aiyele200, have you considered this?
Trust but verify!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by tuscani: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
There are things that shouldn't be hidden from our spouses. She has more explanations to do.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2017
potent5:
May we never fall victim to cheating women /wives. Amen.
wat of cheating men/ husband?
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think your wife is screwing the guy and basically she is going to use your money to pay him fro services rendered.In other words,the guy is using your wife.How come your wife takes a loan from someone you don't even know.Why cant you give your wife the money?
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ElsonMorali: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.

Sorry bro, But at that moment you allowed some guy to be "loaning" her money you lost your grip on your family. I'm just wondering what else he's "loaning" her.

Now's the time to put your foot down and tell her to cut connection with any and every male that She's seeing that isn't her family member you knew before marriage otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by aiyele200: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
orbitalgis:
I think your wife is screwing the guy and basically she is going to use your money to pay him fro services rendered.In other words,the guy is using your wife.How come your wife takes a loan from someone you don't even know.Why cant you give your wife the money?

Go through the post on this thread, you'll see my answer to the person that asked the same question.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by PointZerom: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:
Sir, I will suggest you encourage your wife to take a kinda of money management 6 months course. With the look of things, she will one day bring home a very huge debt that can drain your resources. She is not paying for anything yet she is embarrassing you with debts up and down.
Give her better warning not to collect any loan again, call the Segun in question and warn never to grant your wife loan again and also her sister, as she might be the one influencing your wife knowing fully when it set her husband " you " will always come to their aid.

Take your financial advice to the illiterate ancestor in Aso rock.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Intellad(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
only if she keep giving me bj every day
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
In exchange for the loan Segun gave your wife, your wife is loaning Segun her body....case closed...Next! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by okonja(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

If you do all these yourself, then something else is happening between them other than loan.

Start with DNA of your children before further action lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

OP, this is totally your fault. You did not set out ground rules in your relationship. People will treat you as you allow them to treat you.

I trust my Wife, Hajjia Kudirat Ibadi Aran Iya Silifatu Anike, she will not try me like that. When her lineage are not stark lunatics grin

You're the man and the head of the household. You are to set the tone on acceptable and unacceptables.

A man is in your wifes car driving your wife and kids. A man is providing loan to your Wife. Bet why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by sexy74(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Thanks!
To me this does not add up.
your wife borrows money for what purpose and from a man you never met or understand his source of income.
For me first is to stop your wife borrowing funds from the guy and tell her to stop seeing him.
Why does she nor bring you into the negotiation when she wants to borrow money?
My people say na from clap e dey enter dance .
If I may ask the money your wife borrow is for what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by adexuxin(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Op, Just calm down, you need to investigate things, dont judge your wife or segun without evidence.
Investigate them calmly, dont show her you are worried, just play your investigation card well.
Play Fool bro.
Goodluck
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by hanassholesolo: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
The kind slap wey i go tear that man wey they drive the car and your wife ehh

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by petitejolie(f): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Thanks!
OP I'm not married o but wats wit all dis loan loan loan sef? u av two cars se u don't have money ni?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mr Aiyele200...

I am sorry to confirm this. Your wife is repaying the loan.

The currency is BJs, HJs and BbJs and SEX where

B = Blow

Bb=Mammaries

H = Hand and

J = Job.

Take heart or kick her out. Choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by aku626(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
It’s tempting but I try not to bring my issues here so many immature people on here sowing seeds of discord meet a proper marriage counselor or an elder some people on here will either confirm what you’re afraid of or just talk OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.