Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70468 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by madridguy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin The matter no materialize jare.

jayloms:

Boss you and that filla just they flirt on top another person problem. I raise yansh for Una two oo!
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Justbeu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hey friend ...am gonna hit it straight to u...dat Segun of a dude is nailing ur wife.....I must be straight wit u.I have a friend at shibiri area around iyana Era whose wife was impregnated by one sukanmi of Ab microfinance bank, we all tout it was a loan tin, even my friend gave d original documents of his Toyota bus to dis said sukanmi all in a quest for him to raise money for d wife to travel to Dubai...... yes she did traveled to Dubai but few weeks after she came back she was tested positive ,5 weeks on & my friend almost ran mad...... fast forward my guy withdrew his vehicle papers took d girl to her parents house in Agbado ijaiye dumped her dere, dissolves d marriage, relocated to another area, & send his only son to his mum at Idimu.. so @ ops if u are sure it is still at early stage discontinue dat Segun of a guy from coming near ur home to avoid story dat touches d heart... Chikena..... gud luck

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by RRWraith(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is what happens when you live your life off the internet. who prescribed communication as a tool for a successful marriage?, on what grounds? and what is communication in this context.

You gave your balls to your wife and segun on the grounds of communication, take it back b4 its too late

All these marriage councellors that give formula but yet do not have successful marriages

But what do i know........
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?
Why is your wife so disrespectful and dishonest?
Why did you entrust money to a financially irresponsible woman?
Who introduced the other to Segun? Your wife or her sister?

Have this in mind:
1. Segun that had the guts to drive another man's wife and kids, wouldn't hesitate to sleep with her.
2. When she went borrowing from Segun (without your consent), you lost a good percentage of your respect before Segun.
2b. The moment she drove off with Segun,you lost whatever was left of your respect in (2a).
2c. If Segun had any single fear, he would come down from that car to greet you! Even if it's fake!
2d. Segun is now feeling important. Don't try that nonsense of letting such slide in the name of modern husband.
3. Get back some of your respect by ensuring she severes further ties with Segun. If she continues talking with Segun after all that happened. Segun will crown you President of dormant husbands.

When you start hiding things from your spouse, cheating is very close by. Transparency in marriage activates your conscience, making it difficult for you to do things you won't be proud of.

I wouldn't trust such a wife. Talk to her.

She may not be cheating yet, but the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. smiley
Your brain....sorry, your sense of reasoning when compared with cars matched a brand new GERMAN CAR........Expensive, classic and durable!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ChiefSweetus: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.
grin grin grin grin grin

Thunder fire me if I no divorce that skrep.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by royalamour(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
She borrowed money from another man/guy, OK.

But why's the guy driving her when their relationship was supposed to be formal, I mean just strictly business alone?

Why did she refuse your offer to drive her to the place?

Why did the guy leave everything just to drive your wife to gbadaga?

When you are not there with them, what do they talk about?

Don't believe me, but I feel maybe she's opening her legs to another guy... Perhaps, maybe.

Try to monitor her phone.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by FILEBE(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
emilyone:
@ poster are you sure you fkcing your wife enough?

Lies men feed women these days ehn. Any small problem has to do with man not fecking well?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Holyfield1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!
Go for DNA test bro, I'm not sure those kids are yours, I may be wrong though....Be sure those kids are yours cox for your wife to act all weird with ur kids in the car... Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Dshocker(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

Bro, when it comes to wahala, na me. If it comes to scattering things and making a show of doing public stunt na me. At that moment, I just had a second though tto do otherwise, it would have been worse if i reacted otherwise than asking them to go back home.

What would have been worst? angry angry angry.... If i was the one,i would have ordered her back home.

You don't sound like a man(am sorry saying this)...

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ChiefSweetus: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
gfelo:
follow ur instinct, there is nothing so accurate than ur instinct, u live with her, u understand her better than we do, if ur instinct tells u that something is wrong, bros believe me, it's means something is definitely wrong. women are very devilish they can conceal alot of dirt, may God help us.
THE HIGGS BOSON OF LIFE AND RELATIONSHIPS RIGHT HERE.
Dem no tell me. Na experience I experience am live!
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ChristineC: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think you are not stamping any authority in your home. This is nonsense. How's she cold on your offer to chauffeur her and minutes later is singing kumbaya in the passenger's side with another dude?? and you waved them on because the Segun guy has google maps installed in his medulla??

This is rubbish! You better take charge before they plot your elimination.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Coloradvantage(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
bros no be everything dem d handle soft! no one is telling you to be abusive to ur wife... but! use your head!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Tunagee(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

The issue with women is that most of dem are very cunning and insincere, including the one I carry put for house as wife. When they are looking for husbands, they would be so desperate and be visiting churches here and there,but when their prayer eventually becomes answered, they start behaving funny. I don't like women! Most men fail to take appropriate action against them that's the reason issues like this occur. We are too soft on them. I keep disliking women day by day. Even if u give dem all the money in the world, the best Bleep in the world;and even all the attentions needed, dem go still Bleep up. Dem swear for una ni?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ShilohEagle(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Abeg we don tire to resolve husband and wife issues for here.

Me no get ordinary boyfriend sef, what can I tell you
I dey available for u houseofglam7
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by davillian(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pay the loan
Then tell her you don't want her to have anything to do with Segun.
Tell her to delete Segun number and she should not contact him for anything.
Tell her to tell Segun not to call her for any reason.

The final warning any day she breaks any of this rules and u find out.
She would go and marry Segun.

Let me joke small
Segun are known to Bleep people's wife.
May be they are having a family outing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by curvilicious: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
I smell a fish
Moreso, what is your wife doing with loans? Why must she take loan and you are not aware of the person granting the loan? Hummmmm bro, my questions full bucket but truth is something is fishy
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Emeka71(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.
She is a liability.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Chibest2000(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.
OP? Is the supposed Shegu guy a money lender? does he work with any money lending institution like banks? does he lend money to other people asides your wife and her sister? what type of work does he do? answers to this questions could tell what is really going on between the dude and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?

Have this in mind:
1. Segun that had the guts to drive another man's wife and kids, wouldn't hesitate to sleep with her.
2. When she went borrowing from Segun (without your consent), you lost a good percentage of your respect before Segun.
2b. The moment she drove off with Segun,you lost whatever was left of your respect in (2a).
2c. If Segun had any single fear, he would come down from that car to greet you! Even if it's fake!
2d. Segun is now feeling important. Don't try that nonsense of letting such slide in the name of modern husband.
3. Get back some of your respect by ensuring she severes further ties with Segun. If she continues talking with Segun after all that happened. Segun will crown you President of dormant husbands.

When you start hiding things from your spouse, cheating is very close by. Transparency in marriage activates your conscience, making it difficult for you to do things you won't be proud of.

She may not be cheating yet, but the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. smiley
Standing ovation....
Jeezz... nicely said
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Emeka71(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

She is a liability and you are a mugu.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by engrMikemd(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
ikbnice:
Well, she is repaying the loan but not in monetary value. The facts are staring you in the face.
you may not be far from the truth though
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Brugo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
I read all six pages of comments and I have some choice words to dish out.

First of all, there are many shortsighted people on NL.

Secondly, kids should please stay away from threads like this so that we can "see front". Please!

Thirdly, I am quite sad how the wife has taken the husband for granted. She doesn't care much about disappointing or defying him. I do not expect husbands to be emperors in their homes but a modicum of respect for the husband and his feelings is necessary.

That guy, Segun's decision not to step down to greet the husband is a big red flag. That he had the guts to drive away after that, with another man's family in that man's wife's car and even in his presence, shows utter disrespect! For the wife to casually disregard her husband to the point of entering her car without explaining the presence of the strange man, chai, it is wrong.

Your spouse should "cover your nakednèss" and not expose you to slights and disrespect from outsiders.

Women, why are you people so quick to walk over men who appear calm and considerate? One day, that patient man will snap like a tensioned steel cable and the backlash will sting like mad and grow into an inferno that consumes everything in its path. Then everybody will call the man wicked.

OP, I think it's time rein in your straying wife.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by engrMikemd(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?

Have this in mind:

Well said.

you are second to none indeed

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
And you know this how? *rme*

ikbnice:
Well, she is repaying the loan but not in monetary value. The facts are staring you in the face.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi sir,
I would say, pls don't be too quick to suspect your wife. Little drops of distrust, makes a mighty ocean of marital issues that could have been avoided.

Pray. Talk. And treat her like a queen and not a suspect.

You know your wife better than anybody on NL. Don't let strangers tell you what's the best thing to do.

Good luck.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Timbuktuo: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

Oga, Segun dies not have money to lend your wife; she's sending her spare change on Segun and probably undertaking some projects you're unaware of. Segun dey cane your wife and her sister. Na you dey feed Segun. grin
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by EKPETI(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Op, when Adam ate apple that eve gave to him God did not blame Eve but Adam. Women are vulnerable, they are d weaker vessel. Stop exposing ur wife. U are d head then act like one. How on earth will ur wife borrow money and u don't know?

My bro, pls protect ur wife from her weakness. I will blame u. And that her sister in crime should be shouted at. Talk to ur wife in a lovely and polite manner about issues of life. Remember, he that break the hedge, snake will bit. Don't expose ur marriage.

And lastly, be open to ur wife too and u will rec same in return. Give her some financial commitment and u monitor it.

Above all, pray 4 her and ur marriage too. God bless u. U can buy some book on marriage too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nov6(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
emilyone:
@ poster are you sure you fkcing your wife enough?

so when you women misbehaves now means the man's isn't fucking her well?

Go and drill a hole in your head so that sense can enter

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by blessyn50(f): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Married women still cheat? I don't understand o...
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by correctguy101(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chubhie:
Perish the thoughts about her cheating. Try and repay the loans then ask your wife to severe further business dealings with segun.

If she adheres without blinking an eye then all is presumably well but if not, find that thing uniting them.

Somehow the thoughts of segun is unsettling to you? honestly ask yourself why and then deal with it.

segun could be a nice harmless guy you know?

Best advice... IMO
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by recentelder(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
when there is an element of suspicion in marriage then danger is looming. It has gone beyond loan to something else when a lender turns driver. Now tell your wife that you want to see d man then sit together and devise a repayment plan and warn your wife against unholy alliance wt d man. Act fast bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by gazilion: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

You are either foolish or you and your wife are jinxed by the segun!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.