Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70466 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Mozoe(f): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Go and do DNA.
They take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by NwaliE01: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by rozayx5(m): 5:06am On Sep 28, 2017
op is not a man

too weak for my liking

how dare any woman try sh1t with my family

u go see urself for village undecided undecided
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by talk2yommex2000(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2017
PaperLace:
Who is Segun?
Why is your wife so disrespectful and dishonest?
Why did you entrust money to a financially irresponsible woman?
Who introduced the other to Segun? Your wife or her sister?

Have this in mind:
1. Segun that had the guts to drive another man's wife and kids, wouldn't hesitate to sleep with her.
2. When she went borrowing from Segun (without your consent), you lost a good percentage of your respect before Segun.
2b. The moment she drove off with Segun,you lost whatever was left of your respect in (2a).
2c. If Segun had any single fear, he would come down from that car to greet you! Even if it's fake!
2d. Segun is now feeling important. Don't try that nonsense of letting such slide in the name of modern husband.
3. Get back some of your respect by ensuring she severes further ties with Segun. If she continues talking with Segun after all that happened. Segun will crown you President of dormant husbands.

When you start hiding things from your spouse, cheating is very close by. Transparency in marriage activates your conscience, making it difficult for you to do things you won't be proud of.

I wouldn't trust such a wife. Talk to her.

She may not be cheating yet, but the road to adultery is paved with good intentions. smiley

I love your analysis.

...but I'm suspecting those kids are for SEGUN. He might be the real father of the kids and maybe the "borrowed money " is just a kind of settlement for him not to expose things...or why wld you be driving someone else's family and not step down to greet the husband even if you're just gonna fake it?

The OP really needs a DNA test

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by tee4taye(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

my brother, if all you've said is true, it's either your wife is investing somewhere and using the loan as cover up

sorry to say, she may want to frustrate you perhaps, she's afraid that with fat bank account, you may take another wife

hope, she doesn't have any psychiatric issue in the past that has been treated

and lastly, investigate who SEGUN is from your wife sister or someone that knows him beyond his name.

that's my opinion, I would have messaged you privately, but there is no way I could do that.

act! act!! act!!!
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by laliga01: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2017
If your kids are grown to maybe 4-5yrs, you can run a private investigation on them on what they remember/ where they went to on that day.
It could give you a clue.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by shakespere: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2017
OP you missed a great a opportunity to stop all these charade, i am not violent o, but if you had manhandled Segun at the filling station, he wont dare speak to your wife again, not to talk of lending her money. Ok, thats gone. Since your wife contributes nothing to the hone front, shut down that 'biz' which is the reason for loan collection, so no reason for any loan. Ask her to call Segun, n put it on speaker phone, tell him if you ever see him with your wife or he lends her money, he should be prepared for whatever happens to him. Take the second car from your wife for at least a year, and put her on a monthly stipends too, until both of you agree on what she wants to embark.
if you had manhandled Segun at the filling station the truth would have been out, he will talk, or when you warn him this time with your wife there, or better still have face to face meeting. Segun is the key, n you must confront him n your wife together. Fight for your marriage

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by pedrilo: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2017
emilyone:
@ poster are you sure you fkcing your wife enough?

imagine! So after reading his post, the only tin that came to ur mind is to manufacturer a excusefor his wife behavior abi? Birds of the same feather!
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Gr8Nez(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2017
First how can she refused u to drive her only for another man to drive her to the same location?? Secondly why will she and her sister always borrow money are the sisters in bizness together?? Since you said you provide everything so what does she nid money for outside her home?? Why will a married woman kip Dat kinda issue from her husband?? Nt boyfriend o?? First ask ur kids where ur wife took them to ask them with love pamper them n dey will open up after then meet the so called sister in law and verify go to the said hospital and ask questions with time and date go back to the filling station and ask the fuel attendant try to check her phone without her knowing?? Ask her some technical questions and try to watch her reaction and her eyes and pray in no time you will know her. Cos I believe she is the eve, and the lot in ur life.. Man up man before somebody run ur battery down
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by rayval(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2017
If what you said is exactly how it played..bro.
1. Go for a DNA with your kids.
2. No matter the outcome, that woman should leave your house. Please...she is going to poison you Soon or she gonna do it gradually. Am sorry...if you don't do this..#trust me..

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by cymontempler: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2017
If I were Op,

I will conduct a DNA test on kids. Segun may be the father of the kids. For her to be soliloquizing could be a sign of confusion, troubled and desperate thoughts followed by action.

On one hand, she may be building house secretly. On the other hand, she may be fcuuking Segun both with knowledge of her sister.

You need to monitor her closely. If she uses WhatsApp message me I will tell you how to read all her messages directly on your phone.

I hate cheating & ungrateful women.

Ajokebelle what do you reckon?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by rayval(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2017
The loan story is fake..very fake.... don't even think about it..don't even foolishly try to investigate. Don't waste your time....to all men..if u don't know everything going on in ur woman's life, trust me. U re in deep shit...hw can u marry someone without knowing even thier poo time and all the people they know, all thier office mate.. everything...#ur wife is not just cheating...she needed to tk the kids to thier father

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by kpompey: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2017
I will suggest you track your wife mobile via call recorder and whatsapp web.Then personally investigate the Segun guy, try to know is true personality from his neighbors and colleague if possible. This in aggregate will provide to you a clue on the guy your wife is dealing with.Lastly, if your children are matured enough, you can play on their intelligence, asking them about the hospital experience and what actually transpired before, at and after leaving the clinic, but codded.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Hahahahaha, Abi o
Houseofglam7:
Abeg we don tire to resolve husband and wife issues for here.

Me no get ordinary boyfriend sef, what can I tell you

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by bitingcool: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.

If u have a free weekend. Two glasses of champagne for you on my bill. That was d same thought I had. Wonders cannot cease
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by bitingcool: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2017
rayval:
The loan story is fake..very fake.... don't even think about it..don't even foolishly try to investigate. Don't waste your time....to all men..if u don't know everything going on in ur woman's life, trust me. U re in deep shit...hw can u marry someone without knowing even thier poo time and all the people they know, all thier office mate.. everything...#ur wife is not just cheating...she needed to tk the kids to thier father

JESU!!
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by sikywonder(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2017
taking loan from someone is dangerous, why not Bank? your wife is not faithful.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by rayobaba(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Achiles:
Are you a man at all? How dare you sob like this when your wife is having affair right in front of you. How can you agree to her borrowing money from a man to the extent that the man turn to driver or some sort of family and friend. It is clear your wife does not respect you at all. You better act like a man.
gbam
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by LordKushmann(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
KingTom:

She may not be be cheating but I support the trap make we catch the large black rat red handed with crayfish in its mouth it's hands covered with red oil and it's small beady eyes stunned while the flashlight is pointed at it.
You use words well. Nice.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by bitingcool: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

OP, this is totally your fault. You did not set out ground rules in your relationship. People will treat you as you allow them to treat you.

I trust my Wife, Hajjia Kudirat Ibadi Aran Iya Silifatu Anike, she will not try me like that. When her lineage are not stark lunatics grin

You're the man and the head of the household. You are to set the tone on acceptable and unacceptables.

A man is in your wifes car driving your wife and kids. A man is providing loan to your Wife. Bet why?

My brother, in answer to your question, make i sing that plantashun boyz song ..� �it's a mystery to me when i think oooo, the things you do to me..� �

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by KingTom(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2017
LordKushmann:

You use words well. Nice.
smiley thanks man

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Springsdy456958(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
this is a long time issue. 6yrs or more counting.
1. get a DNA done.
2. hack Into her whatsapp and calls to possibly get more conversation between her and d Segun guy.
3. try to take your kids for a private outing, just you and them get them some lovely gifts and something to eat as well.. make it a surprise don't information your wife before hand. if not she may get to put up great fear in them and dey won't say anything to you.
4. create a meeting between ur wife and Segun guy don't act jealous or something. just warn him to stop borrowing ur wife money/loan. believe me if you ask him to provide documentation showing evidence or money borrowed by your wife He can't provide any documents. and while holding d meeting with them make sure you record d conversation on your mobile phone and dis should be known to u alone. if you dere inform ur wife. ur life will be on d line.
5. talk to your wife and give Her d warning of her life.
I believe with dis following steps u can get d next move to make. Segun is more than a money lender to your wife. maybe or maybe not......
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Sometimes the spirit leads us to revelation and we have a choice accept reality or not. I won't have said anything had she not blocked the window or entered passenger na her side bobo you catch and all because you followed your inner heart in marraige you need it because just because you found someonr doesn't mean they are meant to help your destiny
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by manmidtexy(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
You are the biggest fool in this world

aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Sometimes the spirit leads us to revelation and we have a choice accept reality or not. I won't have said anything had she not blocked the window or entered passenger na her side bobo you catch and all because you followed your inner heart in marraige you need it because just because you found someone doesn't mean they are meant to help your destiny
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2017
chronique:

walahi, I'm beginning to suspect these people. It's like they are doing these things and bringing these stories here, to discourage those of us who are single from entering into relationships, and getting married. There's never a day that we do not discuss such issues on Nairaland.
No mind dem!
Wetin dey worry dem sef
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Ipfreely: 7:51am On Sep 28, 2017
KingTom:

She may not be be cheating but I support the trap make we catch the large black rat red handed with crayfish in its mouth it's hands covered with red oil and it's small beady eyes stunned while the flashlight is pointed at it.

grin cheesy Very Vivid image bro.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by KingTom(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Ipfreely:

grin cheesy Very Vivid image bro.
I once caught a rat like that way back in my school days. Both of us just stood there looking at ourselves till someone else killed it omo the thing big ehn grin
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by fof1: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

A FOOL MOST TIMES REMAIN A FOOL UNTIL HIS BRAIN IS RESET PROPERLY. SHE IS A DISHONEST WIFE. SO I CAN BEAR IT OUT FOR U TO KNOW.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by darlingnuel(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.
Lending or borrowing? These are two different things: they dont mean same thing.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Ekeseges(f): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Why didn't she tell you at first that Segun was to drive her. She is unfaithful and not sincere. But if na me be you my children no go follow them ooo.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by darlingnuel(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Na wa o. Bros you won't get the answer you seek here on NL. Opinions here might just fill your head with non existent problems. I believe you know your partner better than any of us here.Your wife might just not be cheating on you like many would want you to believe. I suggest you be very careful with the situation. Talk to your wife, na your babe, na only you know the buttons to press for her to open up to you. grin
Ma nigga! Correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.