Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84330 Views)

Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by missslimzy(f): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2017
This phone is really dope

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by datyorubaboy: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2017
This phone makes sense

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donsammi(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2017
ityP:

Ab3g, I order a particular phone on aliexpress mobile app. How can I follow my order, to see what stage it's on
a tracking number.should be given to yu bro

whch stage e dey?
processing.?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
omoalajah:
Its a great phone
missslimzy:
datyorubaboy:
This phone makes sense
missslimzy:

Thanks for sharing
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by ityP(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Donsammi post=61024168] a tracking number.should be given to yu bro

whch stage e dey?
processing.? [/quo
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by freak33: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Iamdemola:

Oh! Nice one. Where did you see it and how much?
in aba, 40k last
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Babanews(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Great Phone!

I give it 8.5

Anyone interested should grab the Latest Massive Discounts On TECNO PHANTOM 6, TECNO SPARK, TECNO CAMON CX and TECNO CAMON CX AIR - TECNO's 7 days Independence offer.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Babanews:
Great Phone!

I give it 8.5

Anyone interested should grab the Latest Massive Discounts On TECNO PHANTOM 6, TECNO SPARK, TECNO CAMON CX and TECNO CAMON CX AIR - TECNO's 7 days Independence offer.

Thank you...

What is the gift attached to the tecno spark?
And what is the discount rate?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
agent9:

Am not sure... But should be free, cuz of the warranty
bro do u've idea if i can get another screen from calcare nd i'll have my engineer to fix it for me
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
monshow25:
bro do u've idea if i can get another screen from calcare nd i'll have my engineer to fix it for me

Yeah you should

But they would want you to fix it there... To avoid story
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2017
agent9:

Yeah you should

But they would want you to fix it there... To avoid story
my touchpad is working perfect hust only the screen can i take it there and ask them to change it for me and also wait to get it back today
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
monshow25:
my touchpad is working perfect hust only the screen can i take it there and ask them to change it for me and also wait to get it back today

Yes
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen...

i got the tecno spark k7 at last...yesterday @3CHUB here in ilorin.

my sincere appreciation to everyone that has commented on this thread to give your experience about the phone and ratings, thank you all.

i will observe the phone for some time too,then i will give my experience and rating.

but so far...i must say i am impressed with what i have at hand.

i am posting this comment with the phone and i have already done some blend up for the phone

check the pictures below....

i believe i will enjoy the phone as much as others.

lemme come and be going before some mumu people go dy talk say i be tecno marketer

thank you.

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2017
agent9:
Ladies and gentlemen...

my sincere appreciation to everyone that has commented on this thread to give your experience about the phone and ratings, thank you all.

i will observe the phone for some time too,then i will give my experience and rating.

i am posting this comment with the phone and i have already done some Behind up for the phone

lemme come and be going before some mumu people go dy talk say i be tecno marketer

thank you.
nice one bro.....maybe i'll also get one by month end

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by swaqq(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
agent9:
Ladies and gentlemen...

i am posting this comment with the phone and i have already done some Behind up for the phone

thank you.
bro click that battery sign in d shortcuts drawer to activate the mad battery saving feature..... also long press the app switcher ( that box button beside d menu button) to activate d split screen
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2017
swaqq:
bro click that battery sign in d shortcuts drawer to activate the mad battery saving feature..... also long press the app switcher ( that box button beside d menu button) to activate d split screen

tanx bro...i know abt d split screen...dats a new feature on Android7.0 noughat

tanx for the headsup tho
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
monshow25:
nice one bro.....maybe i'll also get one by month end

yes...u should
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
agent9:

yes...u should
is there k7 plus or just only k7 and k9 plus
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by mrjef: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
the phone is not cool the ba3 doesn't last at all despite I got it from slot the camera is disguise
SMH
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2017
monshow25:
is there k7 plus or just only k7 and k9 plus

yes.. there is spark plus a. k. a K9
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2017
mrjef:
the phone is not cool the ba3 doesn't last at all despite I got it from slot the camera is disguise
SMH
how long does it last?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2017
agent9:

yes.. there is spark plus a. k. a K9
https://slot.ng/product/tecno-spark-k7-plus/
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
agent9:

ohh
the one with 2gb ram
yh
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by mrjef: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
agent9:

how long does it last?
on browsing with 3g highest 4hours when 100% full
and even if am not using it d ba3 will b stylishly draining
SMH
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
mrjef:

on browsing with 3g
highest 4hours when 100% full

and even if am not using it
d ba3 will b stylishly draining

SMH

Mine last longer than that...

Maybe u should activate the battery saver...

I do notice the phone get warm on 3g network when data is on tho
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Masterdeking(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you want to enjoy longer battery life in ur K7 switch on that battery saver in battery setting , you will be begging the battery to die

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Masterdeking(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
1.please who have been able to play GTA San Andreas or vice city using K7. my own has refuse to play it .

2. The camera sound, who have successfully off the camera sound in K7.

3. who have successfully make the battery percentage show on status bar. except when charging
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2017
funmyade:

But Tecno have always said the spark will be in two variants. Maybe the information wasn't clear then
The information is clear, there are two variants of the Spark. The K7 and K9. It's just that the K7 has two variants too, 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
henry007:

When i do a video now, people would say they've seen it too many times and i shouldn't reshare for others to see it.
Please don't mind them. Most people don't like information. That's why.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2017
agent9:

And its not k9?
Nope. The K7 has a 2GB RAM too. Apart from the popular 1GB RAM own.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Behankey:
Nope. The K7 has a 2GB RAM too. Apart from the popular 1GB RAM own.
can you help me with the full spec of k7plus...i dont know maybe what slot post on their website about it is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.