Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu (579 Views)

'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Dele Momodu Has This To Say / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by itsdumebi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu has debunked a report that he was deceived by APC chieftain, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun to support President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential elections.

Momodu, took to Twitter on Sunday to state that he voted president Buhari our of his own volition adding that he would wait for 4 years before scoring him. He wrote;

"My attention has been drawn to a message on social media claiming I said Tinubu & Amosun misled me into supporting BUHARI. Such stupid lie!

I don't blame others for decisions I took of my own volition. Even if BUHARI is facing challenges, I owe him four years before scoring him!

There was never a time I discussed BUHARI with TINUBU or AMOSUN; I, like many Nigerians, got fed up with PDP and it was as simple as that!

In a true democracy, mistakes are corrected every election cycle & I will be patient enough for four years before knowing if BUHARI FAILED!"
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/24/tinubu-amosun-not-deceive-support-buhari-dele-momodu/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by taylor88(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
ThankGod u acknowledged there was a deception following buhari

What an empty skull president that ought to be sold out during slave trade
Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by superemmy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Obviously you were not deceived, you thought your interests would be served but alas. The herdsmen himself be disappointing attachés since 19bc...

What do you and the whole country have to show for it now that he's there? #Misplaced supporter

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by eshietIntrepid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
itsdumebi:

In a true democracy, mistakes are corrected every election cycle & I will be patient enough for four years before knowing if BUHARI FAILED!"
why wait for fours before admitting that you actually make a mistake
While inside of you, you are filled with regrate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by aolawale025: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Morning tells the day. This government derailed from day one! It has failed and just limping along till 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by Sprumbabafather: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Worst Nigerian leader so far
Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by tuniski: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
aolawale025:
Morning tells the day. This government derailed from day one! It has failed and just limping along till 2019
Gbam! It has irredeemable failed and only being tolerated till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Amosun Did Not Deceive Me To Support Buhari - Dele Momodu by nairavsdollars(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
This obese man is sha seeking relevance at all cost. If Davido abuse am now..

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Celebrating Independent Day / Buhari Is The Most Deceptive President Since 1960 - Ettu Mohammed ARNP / Gov Ortom Vows To Depose Traditional Rulers Who Frustrate Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.