Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) (643 Views)

Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) / Leah Sharibu: Man Protests In Washington Over Abducted Christian Dacphi Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by cheaphost: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
A visibly Angry Nigeria man protested at the Nigerian embassy in Brussles, Belgium over the killing of his friend in Aba during the class between soldiers and IPOB supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVRzWWscT9w

1 Like

Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by sarrki(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why Belgium ?

He can come and do that to Python dance squad

They will listen to him

1 Like

Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by Queenlovely(f): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
I nearly had a heart attack when my father's airborne private jet was given a forced landing at Antwerp. Reason been that the private jet is rare and was in an unregistered Territory. My dad wasn't there to save me but a call to him settled everything. He immediately called the foreign relations office and we were asked to continue our journey. My friends and I were on our way to Brussels Fashion week. I love that city. They know how to plead. And pamper people
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by paiz: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
One day trump will hear you
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by Joephat(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by Joephat(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
Why Belgium ?

They will listen to him

This is the first I am quoting you... Could it be that you didn't understand the message he was passing through or you choose to be indifference?

In whatever ways, I know your type can't keep friends that you would know how hurtful it feels to loose them just bcz of a vagabond in power.
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by chyke4(m): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
ibop not a terrorist organization says American govt. May the soul of ur friend rest in peace. God will surely punish the killers.
God bless Biafras
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by sarrki(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:

This is the first I am quoting you... Could it be that you didn't understand the message he was passing through or you choose to be indifference?

In whatever ways, I know your type can't keep friends that you would know how hurtful it feels to loose them just bcz of a vagabond in power.

Talk gently
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by internationalman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Madness is protesting what happened here in naija in Belgium.
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by RomeSankara: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
Why Belgium ?

They will listen to him

You are supporter of extrajudicial means , I hope you won't complain when it comes back to hunt you as you know already Karma is real ...You guys will soon lose control of your tiger and he will come after all of you
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by RomeSankara: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Queenlovely:
I nearly had a heart attack when my father's airborne private jet was given a forced landing at Antwerp. Reason been that the private jet is rare and was in an unregistered Territory. My dad wasn't there to save me but a call to him settled everything. He immediately called the foreign relations office and we were asked to continue our journey. My friends and I were on our way to Brussels Fashion week. I love that city. They know how to plead. And pamper people

Keep looking for Maga alright
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by Buharimustgo: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
Why Belgium ?

They will listen to him

I have noticed that you have turned yourself to a laughing stock in Nairaland.
I want u to know that power is transient ,you may be the object to be mocked at in no distant time
Re: Man Protests At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium Over Death Of Friend In Aba (video) by Dedetwo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
Why Belgium ?

They will listen to him

Do not forget there will be an "operation python hunt". It will be fun and drastic in nature.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's National Grid Collapses / Osita Chidoka Campaign Kick Off Today / The Secret Of My Business Success – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.