Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land (795 Views)

Baecation To Casa Del Papa Benin Republic October 1st (public Holiday) / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Premonition: I Might Die After October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by Project2020(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Comments
View Edit History
Biafrans with Nnamdi Kanu
BREAKING NEWS!
Deputy leader of IPOB Mazi Uche Mefor declare 1st October a day of mourning, no celebration anywhere in Biafra land ,no green white green.
To all (IPOB) Indigenous People Of Biafra and Biafrans worldwide most especially Biafrans in Biafra land, 1st October should not be celebrated in Biafra land! We must teach the zoo that we own Biafra land territory.
Disassociate yourselves and children from every celebration of the zoo that has to do with 1st October the zoo former Independence Day.
We cannot be called terrorists and still be celebrating with our accusers.
1st October in Biafra land 2017, will be like grave yard. It does not matter what these governors are doing... They said they've wiped out IPOB but we will show them come 1st October that we cannot, and can never be intimidated.
Biafrans in Biafra land, the zoo flag ⛳ must not be seen in our possession come first October 2017.
As a matter of importance, Radio Biafra London will be streaming live come 1st October 2017, to observe the total compliance of Biafrans all over the world and Biafra land in particular.
Signed Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor Mefor, Deputy Leader of IPOB.

2 hrs · Public
Like Page
React
Comment
Write a comment...

Attach a Photo · Mention Friends
Chekwube Okameme
There is absolutely no reason to celebrate any independence in a country where cows are valued more than human lives.
Edited · Like · 21 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
Maxson Brown
God bless you my able deputy...how can we be celebrating while our people have lost their lives and properties even our able director is no where to be found no Biafra peace no referendum no election...see we no day joke oooo.

Like · 12 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
Chima John
Biafrans, use Oct 1 as testing to what will happen on November 18, the zoo must fall,
ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 45 minutes ago
Patrick Eze
Correct one! You can't be celebrating with your Archenemies that tagged you as a terrorist.......Wise Biafrans!
Like · 12 · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago
Osita Kingsley Amakaiwe
Restructure Nigeria now before is too late. You think after the pithon dance the Biafra agitation will stop or when people don't here from kanu it will stop what is happening know body knows kanu way about but people are still colling for freedom.
Like · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
Prince Nelson Udo
Right on point why will they want the so called biafran terrorist to join them and celebrate their independence day,after this one they will learn that every hopeless step they take favours biafrans.
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
Uya David Ebiamu Udu
Obedience is better more better than sacrifice. So now will the government of biafra land be sending military and other to our home to intimidating us
Like · Reply · Report · 25 minutes ago
Daisy Tim
I agree O! But pls, retrieve ur statements about churches. Once church is talked about negatively, i quit.
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 2 hours ago
8 replies
Ejih Victor
I'm not an Igbo man but I'm really behind you guys to taking this step because alots of Nigerian don't understand what Housa are trying to do, look at all the highest post in Nigeria they ocupy it all yet some foolish don't understand. They want to cave everything and continue ruling the country as they like. Long life Biafra and long life to those that know the pains of Biafra.
Like · Reply · Report · 4 minutes ago
Emmanuel Odinaka
Please let us put it in the day of Anambra election no going out steal inside you house an be eating banga soep .
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
View next comments…

1 Share

Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by LordIsaac(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Do we have E-Pƴthons? grin
Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by Buharimustgo: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
G
Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by dasanctuary(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
When we ride.....
Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Idiot go and dance with the �, maybe you will have a job afterwards.
Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by dasanctuary(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Idiot go and dance with the �, maybe you will have a job afterwards.

Hope you are not directing your speech to me

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
dasanctuary:

Hope you are not directing your speech to me
What's your problem, are you the only one in this forum?
Re: Breaking News - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land by dasanctuary(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rockyrocky:
What's your problem, are you the only one in this forum?

Just asking no abuse please ! !!

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Has Been Making Rounds On The Net Of A Man On A Date With His Bae / 15 Things Men Only Do If They Are Being One Hundred Percent Faithful / Check Out Ma *bestbutt*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.