Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid (2232 Views)

Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Youngadvocate(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Emmanuel Kanu, younger brother to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has that IPOB would not backout from its agitation for Biafra Indepencdence.

According to him, IPOB is non-violent and will continue with that approach.

He said: “Freedom is not given by the oppressor; it is seized by the oppressed. As long as what we do is in line with international laws, we will continue with the struggle (for an independent state of Biafra)”, he told Punch.

“We remain a non-arms-carrying group and also a non-violent movement. We do not believe that carrying arms will ever solve any problem. We believe in genuine engagement; that’s what IPOB stands for.

“The leadership and the entire membership of IPOB are too intelligent to carry arms because we know that violence has never solved any problem, so we don’t believe in violence. This is Nnamdi Kanu’s ideology: we don’t give and we cannot take life. We don’t know anything about the said rifles.”

On the whereabouts of his father and brother, Emmanuel said Nigerians should ask the military.

“We strongly believe that the Nigerian Army whisked them away because since the day the soldiers invaded our house, we have not seen the duo and have not communicated with them. The army is in a better position to answer that question.

“They invaded our homes and took away many people – both the dead and the living. So, we are expecting them (the soldiers) to tell us their whereabouts. We have been asking questions about their whereabouts; we have yet to get any answer.

“So, we believe the invading soldiers are the right people to answer the question. They whisked away about 15 of them. They killed two of my cousins as well – they shot them dead in my compound.

“The whole thing started on the morning of September 14. First of all, they killed two of our ‘brothers’ in front of Diamond Bank, on Library Avenue, opposite Abia State Government House and took their remains away.

“After some investigations, we discovered that they took the corpses to a mortuary at Isiala Ngwa Local Government Area and dumped the bodies there. I have photographs to prove that. My community looks like a war zone up till now. People are being harassed and dehumanised by the soldiers every day.

“The soldiers are still in our community. We are still looking for some of our members in the community. Hopefully, before the end of the week we would have concluded on the number of people missing. If you visit my compound, you will discover that everywhere is covered with blood – even our dog, Jack, was shot dead.”

igbobia.com/?q=nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother-speaks-for-the-first-time-after-army-raid-reveals-next-agenda-for-ipob

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Buharimustgo: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
The Army should provide KANU and his parents, they must have murdered them,no wonder they have not declared them wanted

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Chinachriss(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Biafrans should just lie low for now. Any fim, Naija Army go sama them.

My 5 kobo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Joephat(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by GeeOh(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na which kain country be dis one,to comment self dey fear person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by months: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
With the type of Gun shot and tear gass coming from Kanu house and the way the HausaFulani Army shoot anything and everything including dogs, wall and parked empty cars.

I doubt they kept or took anybody away alive. They were very angry and must have murdered everybody in Kanu compound. This includes Kanu, his father and entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Project2020(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Emmanuel Kanu, younger brother to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has that IPOB would not backout from its agitation for Biafra Indepencdence.

According to him, IPOB is non-violent and will continue with that approach.

He said: “Freedom is not given by the oppressor; it is seized by the oppressed. As long as what we do is in line with international laws, we will continue with the struggle (for an independent state of Biafra)”, he told Punch.

“We remain a non-arms-carrying group and also a non-violent movement. We do not believe that carrying arms will ever solve any problem. We believe in genuine engagement; that’s what IPOB stands for.

“The leadership and the entire membership of IPOB are too intelligent to carry arms because we know that violence has never solved any problem, so we don’t believe in violence. This is Nnamdi Kanu’s ideology: we don’t give and we cannot take life. We don’t know anything about the said rifles.”

On the whereabouts of his father and brother, Emmanuel said Nigerians should ask the military.

“We strongly believe that the Nigerian Army whisked them away because since the day the soldiers invaded our house, we have not seen the duo and have not communicated with them. The army is in a better position to answer that question.

“They invaded our homes and took away many people – both the dead and the living. So, we are expecting them (the soldiers) to tell us their whereabouts. We have been asking questions about their whereabouts; we have yet to get any answer.

“So, we believe the invading soldiers are the right people to answer the question. They whisked away about 15 of them. They killed two of my cousins as well – they shot them dead in my compound.

“The whole thing started on the morning of September 14. First of all, they killed two of our ‘brothers’ in front of Diamond Bank, on Library Avenue, opposite Abia State Government House and took their remains away.

“After some investigations, we discovered that they took the corpses to a mortuary at Isiala Ngwa Local Government Area and dumped the bodies there. I have photographs to prove that. My community looks like a war zone up till now. People are being harassed and dehumanised by the soldiers every day.

“The soldiers are still in our community. We are still looking for some of our members in the community. Hopefully, before the end of the week we would have concluded on the number of people missing. If you visit my compound, you will discover that everywhere is covered with blood – even our dog, Jack, was shot dead.”

igbobia.com/?q=nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother-speaks-for-the-first-time-after-army-raid-reveals-next-agenda-for-ipob

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by betterABIAstate: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another court case looming

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by months: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Another court case looming

If Buhari and his Northern Youth have murdered Kanu and his father alongside other members of his family, it wont be very funny.

That was a man who brought the people together and opened the gates and door of his house to people he does not know.

Definately IPOB will be worst than Boko Haram if that is the case and the world must grant us that Biafra to compensate.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Ojiofor: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
What is going on here?Emmanuel told tvc the day after the invasion that they have found his father and he was receiving treatment somewhere....A lot of questions than answers but only time shall tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Ojiofor: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
months:

If Buhari and his Northern Youth have murdered Kanu and his father alongside other members of his family, it wont be very funny.

That was a man who brought the people together and opened the gates and door of his house to people he does not know.

Definately IPOB will be worst than Boko Haram if that is the case and the world must grant us that Biafra to compensate.

If NK was at home that very day then consider him dead because they were not there to take him alive but I doubt he was at home on that sad day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Theakthedream: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
The currupt pachukwudi44 is viewing this thread.
I haventbread much from you since Ge'sj lost in the general election.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Theakthedream: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
months:

Won't that make South East worst than North East?
Say no to terrorism.. Ipob yoot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by pweshdodo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
and why are you still alive did you beg for your life or you use juju?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by months: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

Won't that make South East worst than North East?
Say no to terrorism.. Ipob yoot

I am not an IPOB yoot, all am saying is dat if Buhari have done the unthinkable, he should forget wat the S.East Gov say, the people will have much more to say and do about it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by months: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ojiofor:

If NK was at home that very day then consider him dead because they were not there to take him alive but I doubt he was at home on that sad day.

That is everybody greatest fear, that he was at home at the time. He most certainly would have confronted them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, but according to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Done.

I feel sorry for Jack though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Ojiofor: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
months:

That is everybody greatest fear, that he was at home at the time. He most certainly would have confronted them.
Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Theakthedream: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
months:

I am not an IPOB yoot, all am saying is dat if Buhari have done the unthinkable, he should forget wat the S.East Gov say, the people will have much more to say and do about it.

Well, you said "if". The best Kanu's family can do, it to go to court if need be.. Not turning themselves into bokoharam..
THEY have been trying thier best to dissociate themselves from being a terrorist group you know..
I. Blame Kanu for all these shit anyway..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by ChangetheChange: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen are classified are Terrorist Group--US

IPOB are not Terrorist----US

Fulani Herdsmen are classified are Terrorist Group--EU

Fulani Herdsmen are classified are Terrorist Group--UN

Fulani Herdsmen are the fourth deadliest Terrorist group in the World, after ISIS, Book Haram and Al Shabab miltia---Global Terrorism Index

Fulani Herdsmen are not Terrorist--Buhari

IPOB are Terrorist--Buhari

Buhari is a gworo chewing burukutu drinking bastard and stark illiterate who is a product of quota system

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/fulani-herdsmen-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is already an international Icon of Freedom.

Google search alone places him in the order of Martin Luther King, Mandela, Marcus Garvey, Mahatma Ghandi....etc

Whether Dead or Alive.....He has passed the Message given him by God to the ZOO.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by months: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Nnamdi Kanu is already an international Icon of Freedom.

Google search alone places him in the order of Martin Luther King, Mandela, Marcus Garvey, Mahatma Ghandi....etc

Whether Dead or Alive.....He has passed the Message given him by God to the ZOO.

We might not see another one in a very long time, everybody that met him was astonished by the confident, bravery, articulation and of course humour with which he galvanised the cheering crowd.

How can one illiterate from Daura that can barely express himself just come and take him away from his people, just like that and expect nothing will happen?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by dasanctuary(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
months:

We might not see another one in a very long time, everybody that met him was astonished by the confident, bravery, articulation and of course humour with which he galvanised the cheering crowd.

How can one illiterate from Daura that can barely express himself just come and take him away from his people, just like that and expect nothing will happen?

My question remains why not this issue been brought up during GEJ for easy part away. Just opinion no abuse please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Earthkumy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigeria army have killed Nnamdi kanu and hid his body until proven otherwise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by dasanctuary(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Earthkumy:
Nigeria army have killed Nnamdi kanu and hid his body until proven otherwise.

How sure are you!! Don't cause uproar please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by omofunaab(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
The hunchback is somewhere in Cameroon hiding...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by enkienki(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Trash Talk! This dude on Live National TV (CTV) said his father had been found a day after the incident. He further said on TV that his father was being treated for a broken waist. These watery allegations ain't gonna stand before any court of law. My sympathy is those sureties that will be losing N100 Million each or possibly facing jail time. I have no sympathy for Kanu nor his father's predicaments because they were ready to foolishly sacrifice the lives of thousands of their gullible and silly followers including the lives of patriotic Nigerians just to satisfy their political paymasters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by RomeSankara: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
months:
With the type of Gun shot and tear gass coming from Kanu house and the way the HausaFulani Army shoot anything and everything including dogs, wall and parked empty cars.

I doubt they kept or took anybody away alive. They were very angry and must have murdered everybody in Kanu compound. This includes Kanu, his father and entire family.

The way that 50 calibre machine guns mounted on Panhards and One MRAP kept looking off continuously it showed there was a massacre going on and they didn't plan to take anybody alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by ponziponzi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
This looks like a pistol to me. Stupidity is when confront an army battalion with a pistol.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kanu get younger bros?

So other ppl younger bros don die im own still dey alive?

Somebody biko shoot dat young man for me!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Speaks For The First Time After Army Raid by NITRABOMB: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
you try to advise what I cannot Okay see situations are around what you see and feel in coming to a school learnedness is achieved slowpoke is fully functional equipped not incase lies are full paper written on road slab read what I irrational irritating to environmental employers need to change

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate : See How The Authentic WAEC Attestation Result Looks Like / Igbo - Ijaw Rift. / UNBELIEVABLE! Yorubas Affix ‘kehinde’ To Nnamdi Kanu’s Name On Wikipedia(picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.