Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man (1955 Views)

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don’t really have any first hand experience with dating “rich men” since I’m a single straight male after all. But then I do have a lot of rich friends, so I guess I could take from their experience. Hopefully they won’t hate me after reading this article!
So here it goes:

9. You will never be the #1 in their life.
If you want a rich husband, you have to realize that you will never be the #1 priority in their life. Work will always come above you. Money will be above that. So you’ll have to settle on being #3 at best. Why would you ever want to settle on being #3?

8. They will try to buy your love.
Why would a man display their romantic side when they can just buy their way your heart? They will shower you with gifts, but what will they ever do that will show you that they are even affectionate about you?

7. Who knows what they do on those long business trips?
I mean, what kind of woman can resist a rich man who’s flashing money everywhere in a city outside of their home? You can assume how many women he will have competing for his attention to replace you.

6. They are always busy.
If the guy is wealthy, chances are he works more than 80 hours a week. A partner at a law firm works more than that. A banker? They never get time off. A CEO never gets any free time. So when is he ever going to have time for you?

5. You will never have a functional family.
How would you like to be married to your nanny? He’s always going to be out on business trips and traveling the world for work. He’s never going to have time for the kids you plan to raise.

4. You will forget all your precious life skills.
Having a butler, chef and maid at home, a driver to take you places and a valet to greet you each morning may end up causing you to lose some of those precious skills of survival you once had. What life skills could you ever have when all your responsibilities are outsourced to other hard working people? What in the world are you going to be doing with all your time?

3. You will lose touch with reality.
Most people who end up becoming rich forget where they come from. They become so accustomed to a lifestyle that they forget how it is to be on the other side. What was the bus again? How did it feel to be stranded at home because you spent your last $30 on vodka instead of a tank of gas? What does being hungry even mean?

2. Nothing lasts forever.
Things will be great today, but one day you will be back on the streets alone and single, wishing you were never with him in the first place. Or he will one day make a mistake that wipes out his portfolio. Then when he’s evicted out his home, all his employees turn on him and moving your whole family into subsidized housing with him… You’ll be struggling to get by, wondering what you even saw in him in the first place, aside from his huge bankroll. But now that’s gone, what’s left?

1. If you can correlate with the reality then marry a poor or middle class man who has a vision and a dream, partnered with skill and technique to becomes rich.

Why would anyone want a person who has all these downsides, when you could have me? I mean, I wouldn't have the ability to buy you fancy things or take you out to amazing places… But tell me, wouldn't I just look amazing on your arms?

But then again, I might end up one day becoming that rich husband that you wanted to stay away from in the beginning, so then these problems could arise for us in the future.

But hey, if you were to ask me how to attract rich men, I’d keep it pretty simple.

Stick by and encourage a poor or middle class man who has a vision and a dream, partnered with skill and technique until he becomes rich. The road will be rocky, but if his determination is there, you’ll both get there together. Plus he’ll more than likely stay loyal to you for sticking with him through the ups and downs.

Otherwise, to a rich man, you may just be seen as an option, not a life-long companion. I mean, sure it’s possible to have him, but not that likely.

By-Shailendra Prasad(first appeared on linkedin)

source-https://naijastoryz..com.ng/2017/09/9-reasons-why-you-should-not-marry-rich.html

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by MhizzAJ(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Then give me 9 reasons why i should marry a poor man

What is love without money
I love sensible men though but i wouldn't mind if he's also rich.
A lot of reasons to marry a rich man...forget this your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op I'm angry with you

I practically dated a guy still hustling I wanted to build the future with him the dude still dumped me I've made up my mind to love the money kiss kiss
I love donjazzy
I love davido
I love wizkid
I love investor bj
I love hushpuppi
I love bobrisky

In fact any entity holding or having money I love em kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by paiz: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
OK
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lazy and unproductive girls be like "you don't mean it?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by CaptainSALAZAR: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
forget it, Women want financial security more than love.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by ozome15(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Story for the Gods, wakeup and make money when u are young and enjoy it as well.
:[color=#990000][/color]
For the Lady's who told u that rich guys are not romantic and faithful, not everybody that money controls.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by yomi007k(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Op I'm angry with you

I practically dated a guy still hustling I wanted to build the future with him the dude still dumped me I've made up my mind to love the money kiss kiss
I love donjazzy
I love davido
I love wizkid
I love investor bj
I love hushpuppi
I love bobrisky

tongue

U still want dt 10million dollars?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

U still want dt 10million dollars?
Yes I want kiss
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Blackhawk01: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Op I'm angry with you

I love donjazzy
I love davido
I love wizkid
I love investor bj
I love hushpuppi
I love bobrisky

Gbam cool

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by yomi007k(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Yes I want kiss
grin

Finally got ya....

Shebi u no dey answer questions on sunday ni..

See ya head...lolz
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
I will give you 101 reasons why a woman should marry a rich man.
Anyways I will marry for love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Op I'm angry with you

I love donjazzy
I love davido
I love wizkid
I love investor bj
I love hushpuppi
I love bobrisky

i have money dear,oya come for me
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Gbam cool

kiss do u have money?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by cymontempler: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerians are too money conscious. Everything is all about money. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Finally got ya....

Shebi u no dey answer questions on sunday ni..

See ya head...lolz

I love questions that comes with Hugh figures wink
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
naijastoryz:
i have money dear,oya come for me

Hello darling

I love you kiss kiss

Dont care if you have a gf I'll still stay
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by yomi007k(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I love questions that comes with Hugh figures wink
grin grin grin

Nigeria is in trouble. .
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
yomi007k:
grin grin grin

Nigeria is in trouble. .
cheesy ghana don kuku beat una 4-1
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Hello darling

I love you kiss kiss

Dont care if you have a gf I'll still stay
send me p.m if interested.. grin grin grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by yomi007k(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy ghana don kuku beat una 4-1

Plus ur huge figures and quotations, how will Nigeria be free from ds recession?

Maybe we shud sell d country n collect change.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
naijastoryz:
send me p.m if interested.. grin grin grin

OK boo kiss
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
yomi007k:

Plus ur huge figures and quotations, how will Nigeria be free from ds recession?

Maybe we shud sell d country n collect change.

grin can't wait sef
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Ladyjumong(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Op I'm angry with you

I love donjazzy
I love davido
I love wizkid
I love investor bj
I love hushpuppi
I love bobrisky

grin grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
C.R.E.A.M delay marriage and love till the paper is made, then you'd have all the pension money to blow once you made. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Ladyjumong(f): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
u dont mean it undecided
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u dont mean it undecided
lol
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Angy55(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lazy and unproductive girls be like "you don't mean it?"
Always attacking ladies
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Op.. I would definitely marry a rich guy if we're actually in love and at the same time I don't mind being with a guy who's just starting (financially). Broke guys also cheat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Angy55:
Always attacking ladies
Sweetheart how are you jawe? tongue
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Rich Man by Angy55(f): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Sweetheart how are you jawe? tongue
Bitter heart I'm fine. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Bestfriend.. But I Still Love Him / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Two Nairalanders On A Pre Wedding Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.